Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: GOT MILK? (pic) [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #298127 - 04/21/01 12:26 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Another mound of mushrooms harvest pic :)
These were B+ from 1 flush on 15lb of DB compost. Wet weight on these were 1604 grams with all compost cleaned off the bottoms.
Wait until you see the flush these came from.... enough to relax a small army for the night :)

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#298155 - 04/21/01 01:22 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Dont we have a forum for this sort of thing now?

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: GOT MILK? (pic) [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #298162 - 04/21/01 01:29 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not spamming anything. I'm merely posting cultivation pictures that someone grew.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Well then I guess it deserves repeating [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #298210 - 04/21/01 04:04 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

cultivation pictures that someone grew....I thought we went over this...I dug a bit, yes I did reply to this tripe allready...here it is....

{
begin dystopia;
In reply to:

The difference between a Vendor posting pictures of the mushrooms they grow and the novice posting pictures is VAST.

A novice takes on the cultivation as a journey, the end result being the sampling of their goods and the joy of growing them. Even an experienced grower still enjoys growing out strains or experimenting with new methods. They take pictures to share the joy of their new hobby or even the new strain they are growing, they share information helpful to someone growing in similar conditions. This could be simplified as Cultivation of Mushrooms for fun to share with the 'community'.

A vendor grows as a method of production. That product being the spores, yes the fruitbodies are used in various ways by each vendor but the primary goal is the production of more product, Spores. Any vendor with a digital camera and a minimal ammount of web-savvy will always have pictures of their production method that they can deluge the community with. And a simple way of saying this would be Cultivation Mushrooms to make profit from the 'community'.

Cultivation for Fun vs Cultivation for Profit
or mabye even...
Hobby Growing vs Commercial Production

I have no problem with a vendor breaking down detailed methodology of their system, pictures of each thing they do as they go about Mushroom Cultivation but once that method has been described and nothing new is contributed outside of "hey look at what just rolled off my mushroom assembly line" then they no longer belong in the mushroom cultivation forum.

Ryche its not that people "...stop and look in my thread only to post a bunch of negative crap because your (sic) jealous..." Its that not everybody has the ability or is going to construct a 10'L x 6"D x 7'H grow room out of PVC pipe, 6mm plastic, velcro to hold the plastic, large racks for shelves, very large humidifer, a heater for the winter and an in-line duct fan pushing through a hepa micron filter for positive clean air flow. Your 'show' to use a MJ cultivation term is not on a scale that most people here will attempt to duplicate and as a grower you have very little in common with most people here.

Ryche, you are a vendor you are here to make money off the community and ALL of your pictures and ALL of your products would be better suited for a space designated for other vendors or people who want to see your spore print production line in progress.

Enjoying your pictures for what they are and feeling that they are appropriate are two seperate issues. The argument "If you dont want to look at my pictures or threads then DONT!." is specious at best. Why do we even have moderators if thats the case because if you dont like looking at troll posts then dont read them, if you dont like looking at spam smeared all over the place then close your eyes, if you dont like seeing hippie plagarize other peoples 'teks' then ignore him.

SporePimps need their own forum, Sporepimp spam needs to not be intermixed with the cultivation, Problems with Spore Vendors and the shit they sell should also belong in that forum. Thats it.

end dystopia;
}

Again, this belongs in the Vendor Pit with the rest of the...

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Well then I guess it deserves repeating [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #301114 - 04/24/01 10:57 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't spam anything in this thread. I just posted some pictures of harvested mushrooms and your the only one who seems to have a problem with it.
If we offer a new strain and I put out my personal feelings on the strain or any sales notes with it then I will certainly put it in the spore vendor section as I did recently with T.H.E. Gulf Coast.

Do you think just because I am a spore vendor my grower, -Clyde- or I dont get excited like little kids seeing these monstes grow up ? Its part of the fun to see what is the biggest flush possible in the smallest given space with the least amout of work :)

Relax.. enjoy.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineTrippinRhino
addict

Loc: TX
Re: GOT MILK? (pic)
    #319504 - 05/17/01 04:26 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

AHHHHH Ryche damn man I have read this thread before. I just read it again and slobbered all over myslf another time. I am once again wiping the drool off of my face and clothing. I really like your description of the 'Bioassay'! It was beautiful and very True!

--------------------
All rhinos are endangered species...save the rhinos

Offlinemisdahshroom

Loc: munich aka monacocity
    #319620 - 05/17/01 06:54 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

hawk grows real damn shroomz thats for sure

spread that shit

--------------------
spreadin that shit all over

p.s. Crobih is my Founder of the Shroomery

OfflinewhyIdied

Loc: The exact center of the e...
Re: GOT MILK? (pic)
    #319675 - 05/17/01 08:03 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Can I have some MILK?

...slow moves, sweet feet...

--------------------
...slow moves, sweet feet...

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: GOT MILK? (pic) [Re: TrippinRhino]
    #319796 - 05/17/01 11:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I'll post the pics these mexi-cub harvest came from next week... they are very beautiful !

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Offline12BLate
    #321136 - 05/19/01 06:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

holy shit. Talk about a bucket-o-shrooms.
Has Clyde recovered yet?

Offlineholographic mind
veteran

Re: Well then I guess it deserves repeating [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #321271 - 05/19/01 09:40 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

silly poser

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules