Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Time to cut down for awhile
    #3010437 - 08/16/04 07:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I tend to go through cycles of drug use. I'll start out getting back into it and discovering more about myself and the world. Then it starts to peak for a bit, followed by boredom and being unsatsyfied. I then cut down a bit, focus on other things to give it a little time off. Then, when I return it seems magical again and I go a little bit further.

A good sign is when I feel physically drunk, but not cognitively. Or in the case of psychedelics, the spark is gone. It's almost as if it's intellectually stimulating for only so long.

I'm going to start this next Monday and go for about a month, maybe longer. I'm still going to drink, but only small amounts. Not really enough to get drunk. Hopefully this will save me some money as well.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: Time to cut down for awhile *DELETED* [Re: Twirling]
    #3010528 - 08/16/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Time to cut down for awhile [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #3010647 - 08/16/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nice birthday present to have! What kind of guitar are you interested in?

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: Time to cut down for awhile *DELETED* [Re: Twirling]
    #3010732 - 08/16/04 08:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#3010734 - 08/16/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

if you smoked weed, drink a lot, or do whatever a lot, and stop, even for just a little while you do save a lot of money...it's nice to have the extra money. It's money you would normally have in your pocket that you don't cause youw anna get stoned, drunk, or whatever.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#3010783 - 08/16/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That sounds awesome. What's next on my list is a Sansamp PSA-1 by Tech 21 ($600, which is $900 more than I can afford. I owe my friend some money). It's a amp simulator which is supposed to sound very close to tube amps when used with a solidstate amp. I'm going to be recording, so I want something for versitility, but can still sound great.

As far as guitars go, you might want to check out Warmoth.com. They sell custom guitar parts and can put one together for you.

I really am looking forward to having more money in my pocket! Drinks at bars are REALLY expensive!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale