Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story * 1
    #3008403 - 08/16/04 09:04 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It's not about method. The fact Palestinians use violent methods is a non-issue at focus when missiles are being lobbed into neighborhoods - the Palestinian culture is responding to Zionist fascism and occupation. There is no middle ground of both sides being equally selfish, it's a simple case of Zionists invading Palestine, end of story.

http://nowarforisrael.com/

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

The Fanatical Culture of Zionism = Fascism. This picture is worth a thousand words.

Palestinian baby, shot in chest at point blank range by an Israeli soldier

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world?s major sources of instability.

Americans are directly connected to this conflict, and increasingly imperiled by its devastation.

It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power ? and duty ? to bring a resolution.

Below are charts of eight little-known statistics.
Please click on any statistic for the source and more information.

The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $568,744 per day to Palestinian NGO?s.

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

972 Israelis and 3,136 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

6,506 Israelis and 27,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

The Israeli unemployment rate is 10.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 37-67%.

111 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 595 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

1 Israeli home has been destroyed by Palestinians and 2,202 Palestinian homes have been completely destroyed (14,436 partially destroyed) since September 29, 2000.

60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements.

The world needs to WAKE UP and realize Israel is the real terrorist, and Palestinians are the one's who are oppressed.

It's time people do something. It's time people get off the side lines and get rid of their neutral 'they're both stupid' stance and realize the state sponsored terrorism of the Zionist State of Israel.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Zahid]
    #3008415 - 08/16/04 09:14 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Actually, it was the British who invaded Palestine and gave it to the Zionists when it wasn't theirs to give.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: silversoul7]
    #3008420 - 08/16/04 09:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Actually, it was the British who invaded Palestine and gave it to the Zionists when it wasn't theirs to give.

Zionists used terrorism against the British so that they would leave.

--------------------

Anonymous

#3008522 - 08/16/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government

:what:

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3008535 - 08/16/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How do you make a dead baby float? One cup of root beer and two scoops of dead baby.

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3008558 - 08/16/04 10:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The 'Palestine' you speak of as a monolithicaly Arab Muslim nationality did not even exist until after the creation of Israel. 100 years ago only some 500,000 people lived in the entire area of what would become British Mandate, this includes all of Israel, Gaza, the West Bank and the entire country of Jordan. Most of those people were meditarean farmers and Bedouin Arabs.
It was not until after WWI that Jews started IMMIGRATING in large numbers to Palestine. Between 1900 and 1948 about 500,000 Jews moved to what is now Israel. But guess what? Because the land which was formerly inhospitable was made livable by the British some 700,000 Arabs from neighboring countries moved in in the same time peroid. These are the people claiming to be Palestinians.
The Partitian of Palestine gave them 80% of all the land, the entire country of Jordan and the West Bank.
Zionists did not invade Palestine anymore than Arabs invaded it, they both came at the same time, and the Arabs got far more and far better land. The 1948 was started by the Arabs who could not handle ANY Jews living in the area and decided to exterminate them.
It was only after several DEFENSIVE wars that Israel took Arab territory and in several cases such as the Sinai Penninsula and the Golan Heights gave it back. The only reason Gaza and the West Bank still belong to Israel is because Palestians want all of Israel and have refused negotioations and concessions and instead choosing terrorism. If they had followed the Oslo Accords they would have their own state by now, hell Ehud Barak pretty much handed it to them and Arafat spit in his face.

The claim that Palestinians are simply responding to Israeli occupation is ludicrous. Palestinians have been commiting acts of terror for 50 years. The PLO was founded 4 years before the 1967 war, with its only goal to destroy the state of Israel.
In fact in recent years the Palestinian Authority was given nearly full control of the territories by the Oslo Accords, and was offered its own state at Camp Davide, all the while Palestinians where blowing up Israelis. Israeli tanks did not show up in Palestinian cities until months after the second Intifida started and hundreds of Israelis were dead.
You have it wrong, occupation was result of terrorism, not the other way around.

You need to read some history.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3008652 - 08/16/04 11:05 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

His history is religion.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3008694 - 08/16/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008714 - 08/16/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Frankly, you're the one in need of a history lesson - and a geographical one.

Israel is surrounded by Arab culture because it stole Arab land.

After WW1 the Zionist movement began. Arabs have always lived in Palestine, it was never just a land 'that no one lived in'.. how stupid of a comment is that? This is the Holy Land we're talking about, and you're trying to tell us that no one lived there before, and that Jews decided to take it? Sorry, not gonna hold.

The Zionists used terrorism, bombed hotels, to get the British to leave and to give Palestine to the Jews. Arabs didn't go there to pick a fight, they were driven out. Their farms lands were stolen, and many were killed

The Arabs were originally living there and were gradually forced out came to be known as the Palestinians. Many were driven out far in wide, mostly into Jordan, which has the most connection to Palestinians as 60% of its people are Palestinian.

The only leg Zionists have to stand on is a fundamentalist interpretation of the Torah.

Quote:

It was only after several DEFENSIVE wars that Israel took Arab territory and in several cases such as the Sinai Penninsula and the Golan Heights gave it back. The only reason Gaza and the West Bank still belong to Israel is because Palestians want all of Israel and have refused negotioations and concessions and instead choosing terrorism. If they had followed the Oslo Accords they would have their own state by now, hell Ehud Barak pretty much handed it to them and Arafat spit in his face.

Actually, the Palestinians want East Jerusalem and the RIGHT of RETURN. They want East Jerusalem because the Masjid al-Aqsa is sacred to Muslims. They want the Right of Return for the simple reason that Palestinians were there first. Israel does not want to give ANY part of Jerusalem away, and they don't want the Palestinian's right of return, because Jews will become a minority in Israel.

Because the land which was formerly inhospitable was made livable by the British

:tongue2: Again, we're talking about the Holy Land. People have always lived there. These people were Arabs with no nationality, and Zionists essentially built themselves there with the help of the British as they stole Palestinian land.

Again, Israel is surrounded by Arabs because Israel stole that land from Arabs. Fair skinned people don't appear in Arab lands. Zionists went there and stole the land, end of story.

Yes, here's the Holy Land! For centuries people have fought wars over it, and you're going to tell everyone that it was "empty and up for grabs"? You're going to tell me that every heart breaking story of a Palestinian farm being seized and given to a Zionist is untrue? Haven't you ever heard of the 'Palestinian Right of Return' which Israel ACKNOWLEDGES, but rejects because it would make Jews a minority in Israel?

The idea that Zionists rightfully obtained that land from Arabs because 'no one lived there' is not only laughable but dangerous as it borderlines fascism - a grim 'counterpart' of Holocaust deniers.

--------------------

Edited by Zahid (08/16/04 11:39 AM)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: downforpot]
    #3008716 - 08/16/04 11:24 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
His history is religion.

I know that sounds catchey, but I'd like you to elaborate on that comment as no one really knows what that means.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3008719 - 08/16/04 11:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Everyone knows what it means, shit. I'm beggining to have more respect for the rednecks at OTD than for you.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008728 - 08/16/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Everyone knows what it means, shit. I'm beggining to have more respect for the rednecks at OTD than for you.

No, what does it mean... My history is my religion? What's my history and what's my religion?

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3008732 - 08/16/04 11:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I know you're not a dumbass man. You know what it means.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineKillBill
Quick Learner
    #3008750 - 08/16/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How quick the Arab Sociology is to assure the West that its ideologies are right, and anything democratic and free is wrong. Arab culture feels it has something "to prove" to the world, but it is mostly because they have proven nothing to themselves, your heroic armies are crushed by a People of the book, the jews, who have been chosen not only by the United States to be the righteous faction but God as well. As you all know, and Zahid i'm sure you're familiar with the Camp David accords which would have ended this conflict, given the palestinians their land, and created a viable two state coexistance, but islam is not so readily pacified, islam and Desert culture in particular demands more, and only strengthens at the sight of weakness. Unfortunately, Politics prevent Israel from doing what MUST be done to end this situation, the show of force required to end the violence is to Expel the remaining West bank and Gaza Arabs, as they are not Palestinians, they are under occupation however, and they are a tool for the rest of the angry Arab world. In a world where the west has respect for religion and beliefs, but Arab / Islamic Governments never have, well... islam will only remain a shield for so much longer, before the West finally realizes its poinson has penetrated into the core of Mother Earth Herself.

Apparently Zahid believes two wrongs make a right?

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: KillBill]
    #3008764 - 08/16/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You shouldn't have said anything about the Camp David accords because they always stick evidence in your face that shows how unfair it is for the Palestinians.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: KillBill]
    #3008768 - 08/16/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nowhere did I even mention ANYTHING remotely related to my personal views on government and religion.

Zionist fascism and the Palestinians is the issue at hand.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008774 - 08/16/04 11:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
I know you're not a dumbass man. You know what it means.

I've been here long enough, most people know I'm not your traditional, orthodox Muslim. I'm not a religionist, I'm a mystic.

I'm on the Shroomery, after all.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Vvellum]
    #3008785 - 08/16/04 11:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bi0 said:
Israel's Approved Ethnic Cleansing

Bump.  :thumbup:

Down with Zionist Fascism!

--------------------

OfflineKillBill
Quick Learner
Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: KillBill]
    #3008789 - 08/16/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

oh and Zahid, if you're so intent on returning land to its "rightfull owners" how about the Hundreds of thousands of Arab Jews who were Expelled (either by government decree or for fear of their lives in the face of angry Islamist mobs) from arab nations all across the middle east after Israel was created, and the Honorable arabs reacted by destroying their Arab brother's communities and synagogues.

I used to hate generalizations, but Arab culture is very monotone, its because your people have existed in a desert which is Hostile, the strongest Tribal Mentality in the world has developed there, and it allows your people to stick by each other and their stories, enforced by your anger which is Summoned up as a guise for your recognition of the truth, that you deserve nothing, that your people deserve nothign, Go back to your desert states and enjoy the sand from which you spawned, Muhammed would have been proud to see you all today, your nations war with one another and your leaders massacre the Faithfull while drinking beers and Spitting on the koran. That the state of Israell, is more powerfull and more productive than any Arab nation, even before the United States started pouring money into it. Your nations are not hampered by Zionism (which is the belief that Jews should have their own State in Israel as God commanded, not some worldwide conspiracy as Zahid and other Islamists would have you believe) They are hampered by their own Ignorance of progess and hatred of others. I dont' hate arabs, i know many Arabs and i am friendly with them, i hope they practice their religion at the local mosque, and contribute to their community. But The Arab Mentality as a whole (not american arabs, American >any culture< is always different from that of its mother nations) is nothing but a mass Propaganda machine, Quickly convincing themselves and anyone who will listen of their undeniable "truth". Repeat such truths over years and with ferocity, and people will begin to believe. I admit at one point even i started to think "maybe this is israels fault" .

You, or i, or any Man woman or child can walk down the streets of Israel and (if there were no suicide bombers to worry about) breathe easy that they are in a successfull democracy with peace and harmony between its citizens, its government, and its culture. In virtually every Arab nation i can think of, i wouldn't walk down a street if you PAID me.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: KillBill]
    #3008798 - 08/16/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Off topic.

For the last time, we're discussing a geo political situation in Israel/Palestine.

POLITICS is the issue at hand in this thread.

I'm not going to be baited into defending my religion.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale