Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story * 1
    #3008403 - 08/16/04 09:04 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It's not about method. The fact Palestinians use violent methods is a non-issue at focus when missiles are being lobbed into neighborhoods - the Palestinian culture is responding to Zionist fascism and occupation. There is no middle ground of both sides being equally selfish, it's a simple case of Zionists invading Palestine, end of story.

http://nowarforisrael.com/

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

The Fanatical Culture of Zionism = Fascism. This picture is worth a thousand words.

Palestinian baby, shot in chest at point blank range by an Israeli soldier

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world?s major sources of instability.

Americans are directly connected to this conflict, and increasingly imperiled by its devastation.

It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power ? and duty ? to bring a resolution.

Below are charts of eight little-known statistics.
Please click on any statistic for the source and more information.

The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $568,744 per day to Palestinian NGO?s.

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

972 Israelis and 3,136 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

6,506 Israelis and 27,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

The Israeli unemployment rate is 10.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 37-67%.

111 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 595 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

1 Israeli home has been destroyed by Palestinians and 2,202 Palestinian homes have been completely destroyed (14,436 partially destroyed) since September 29, 2000.

60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements.

The world needs to WAKE UP and realize Israel is the real terrorist, and Palestinians are the one's who are oppressed.

It's time people do something. It's time people get off the side lines and get rid of their neutral 'they're both stupid' stance and realize the state sponsored terrorism of the Zionist State of Israel.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Zahid]
    #3008415 - 08/16/04 09:14 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Actually, it was the British who invaded Palestine and gave it to the Zionists when it wasn't theirs to give.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: silversoul7]
    #3008420 - 08/16/04 09:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Actually, it was the British who invaded Palestine and gave it to the Zionists when it wasn't theirs to give.

Zionists used terrorism against the British so that they would leave.

--------------------

Anonymous

#3008522 - 08/16/04 10:21 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government

:what:

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3008535 - 08/16/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How do you make a dead baby float? One cup of root beer and two scoops of dead baby.

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3008558 - 08/16/04 10:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The 'Palestine' you speak of as a monolithicaly Arab Muslim nationality did not even exist until after the creation of Israel. 100 years ago only some 500,000 people lived in the entire area of what would become British Mandate, this includes all of Israel, Gaza, the West Bank and the entire country of Jordan. Most of those people were meditarean farmers and Bedouin Arabs.
It was not until after WWI that Jews started IMMIGRATING in large numbers to Palestine. Between 1900 and 1948 about 500,000 Jews moved to what is now Israel. But guess what? Because the land which was formerly inhospitable was made livable by the British some 700,000 Arabs from neighboring countries moved in in the same time peroid. These are the people claiming to be Palestinians.
The Partitian of Palestine gave them 80% of all the land, the entire country of Jordan and the West Bank.
Zionists did not invade Palestine anymore than Arabs invaded it, they both came at the same time, and the Arabs got far more and far better land. The 1948 was started by the Arabs who could not handle ANY Jews living in the area and decided to exterminate them.
It was only after several DEFENSIVE wars that Israel took Arab territory and in several cases such as the Sinai Penninsula and the Golan Heights gave it back. The only reason Gaza and the West Bank still belong to Israel is because Palestians want all of Israel and have refused negotioations and concessions and instead choosing terrorism. If they had followed the Oslo Accords they would have their own state by now, hell Ehud Barak pretty much handed it to them and Arafat spit in his face.

The claim that Palestinians are simply responding to Israeli occupation is ludicrous. Palestinians have been commiting acts of terror for 50 years. The PLO was founded 4 years before the 1967 war, with its only goal to destroy the state of Israel.
In fact in recent years the Palestinian Authority was given nearly full control of the territories by the Oslo Accords, and was offered its own state at Camp Davide, all the while Palestinians where blowing up Israelis. Israeli tanks did not show up in Palestinian cities until months after the second Intifida started and hundreds of Israelis were dead.
You have it wrong, occupation was result of terrorism, not the other way around.

You need to read some history.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3008652 - 08/16/04 11:05 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

His history is religion.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3008694 - 08/16/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008714 - 08/16/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Frankly, you're the one in need of a history lesson - and a geographical one.

Israel is surrounded by Arab culture because it stole Arab land.

After WW1 the Zionist movement began. Arabs have always lived in Palestine, it was never just a land 'that no one lived in'.. how stupid of a comment is that? This is the Holy Land we're talking about, and you're trying to tell us that no one lived there before, and that Jews decided to take it? Sorry, not gonna hold.

The Zionists used terrorism, bombed hotels, to get the British to leave and to give Palestine to the Jews. Arabs didn't go there to pick a fight, they were driven out. Their farms lands were stolen, and many were killed

The Arabs were originally living there and were gradually forced out came to be known as the Palestinians. Many were driven out far in wide, mostly into Jordan, which has the most connection to Palestinians as 60% of its people are Palestinian.

The only leg Zionists have to stand on is a fundamentalist interpretation of the Torah.

Quote:

It was only after several DEFENSIVE wars that Israel took Arab territory and in several cases such as the Sinai Penninsula and the Golan Heights gave it back. The only reason Gaza and the West Bank still belong to Israel is because Palestians want all of Israel and have refused negotioations and concessions and instead choosing terrorism. If they had followed the Oslo Accords they would have their own state by now, hell Ehud Barak pretty much handed it to them and Arafat spit in his face.

Actually, the Palestinians want East Jerusalem and the RIGHT of RETURN. They want East Jerusalem because the Masjid al-Aqsa is sacred to Muslims. They want the Right of Return for the simple reason that Palestinians were there first. Israel does not want to give ANY part of Jerusalem away, and they don't want the Palestinian's right of return, because Jews will become a minority in Israel.

Because the land which was formerly inhospitable was made livable by the British

:tongue2: Again, we're talking about the Holy Land. People have always lived there. These people were Arabs with no nationality, and Zionists essentially built themselves there with the help of the British as they stole Palestinian land.

Again, Israel is surrounded by Arabs because Israel stole that land from Arabs. Fair skinned people don't appear in Arab lands. Zionists went there and stole the land, end of story.

Yes, here's the Holy Land! For centuries people have fought wars over it, and you're going to tell everyone that it was "empty and up for grabs"? You're going to tell me that every heart breaking story of a Palestinian farm being seized and given to a Zionist is untrue? Haven't you ever heard of the 'Palestinian Right of Return' which Israel ACKNOWLEDGES, but rejects because it would make Jews a minority in Israel?

The idea that Zionists rightfully obtained that land from Arabs because 'no one lived there' is not only laughable but dangerous as it borderlines fascism - a grim 'counterpart' of Holocaust deniers.

--------------------

Edited by Zahid (08/16/04 11:39 AM)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: downforpot]
    #3008716 - 08/16/04 11:24 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
His history is religion.

I know that sounds catchey, but I'd like you to elaborate on that comment as no one really knows what that means.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3008719 - 08/16/04 11:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Everyone knows what it means, shit. I'm beggining to have more respect for the rednecks at OTD than for you.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008728 - 08/16/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Everyone knows what it means, shit. I'm beggining to have more respect for the rednecks at OTD than for you.

No, what does it mean... My history is my religion? What's my history and what's my religion?

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3008732 - 08/16/04 11:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I know you're not a dumbass man. You know what it means.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineKillBill
Quick Learner
    #3008750 - 08/16/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How quick the Arab Sociology is to assure the West that its ideologies are right, and anything democratic and free is wrong. Arab culture feels it has something "to prove" to the world, but it is mostly because they have proven nothing to themselves, your heroic armies are crushed by a People of the book, the jews, who have been chosen not only by the United States to be the righteous faction but God as well. As you all know, and Zahid i'm sure you're familiar with the Camp David accords which would have ended this conflict, given the palestinians their land, and created a viable two state coexistance, but islam is not so readily pacified, islam and Desert culture in particular demands more, and only strengthens at the sight of weakness. Unfortunately, Politics prevent Israel from doing what MUST be done to end this situation, the show of force required to end the violence is to Expel the remaining West bank and Gaza Arabs, as they are not Palestinians, they are under occupation however, and they are a tool for the rest of the angry Arab world. In a world where the west has respect for religion and beliefs, but Arab / Islamic Governments never have, well... islam will only remain a shield for so much longer, before the West finally realizes its poinson has penetrated into the core of Mother Earth Herself.

Apparently Zahid believes two wrongs make a right?

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: KillBill]
    #3008764 - 08/16/04 11:40 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You shouldn't have said anything about the Camp David accords because they always stick evidence in your face that shows how unfair it is for the Palestinians.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008768 - 08/16/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nowhere did I even mention ANYTHING remotely related to my personal views on government and religion.

Zionist fascism and the Palestinians is the issue at hand.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008774 - 08/16/04 11:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:

I've been here long enough, most people know I'm not your traditional, orthodox Muslim. I'm not a religionist, I'm a mystic.

I'm on the Shroomery, after all.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Vvellum]
    #3008785 - 08/16/04 11:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bi0 said:
Israel's Approved Ethnic Cleansing

Bump.  :thumbup:

Down with Zionist Fascism!

--------------------

OfflineKillBill
Quick Learner
Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: KillBill]
    #3008789 - 08/16/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

oh and Zahid, if you're so intent on returning land to its "rightfull owners" how about the Hundreds of thousands of Arab Jews who were Expelled (either by government decree or for fear of their lives in the face of angry Islamist mobs) from arab nations all across the middle east after Israel was created, and the Honorable arabs reacted by destroying their Arab brother's communities and synagogues.

I used to hate generalizations, but Arab culture is very monotone, its because your people have existed in a desert which is Hostile, the strongest Tribal Mentality in the world has developed there, and it allows your people to stick by each other and their stories, enforced by your anger which is Summoned up as a guise for your recognition of the truth, that you deserve nothing, that your people deserve nothign, Go back to your desert states and enjoy the sand from which you spawned, Muhammed would have been proud to see you all today, your nations war with one another and your leaders massacre the Faithfull while drinking beers and Spitting on the koran. That the state of Israell, is more powerfull and more productive than any Arab nation, even before the United States started pouring money into it. Your nations are not hampered by Zionism (which is the belief that Jews should have their own State in Israel as God commanded, not some worldwide conspiracy as Zahid and other Islamists would have you believe) They are hampered by their own Ignorance of progess and hatred of others. I dont' hate arabs, i know many Arabs and i am friendly with them, i hope they practice their religion at the local mosque, and contribute to their community. But The Arab Mentality as a whole (not american arabs, American >any culture< is always different from that of its mother nations) is nothing but a mass Propaganda machine, Quickly convincing themselves and anyone who will listen of their undeniable "truth". Repeat such truths over years and with ferocity, and people will begin to believe. I admit at one point even i started to think "maybe this is israels fault" .

You, or i, or any Man woman or child can walk down the streets of Israel and (if there were no suicide bombers to worry about) breathe easy that they are in a successfull democracy with peace and harmony between its citizens, its government, and its culture. In virtually every Arab nation i can think of, i wouldn't walk down a street if you PAID me.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: KillBill]
    #3008798 - 08/16/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Off topic.

For the last time, we're discussing a geo political situation in Israel/Palestine.

POLITICS is the issue at hand in this thread.

I'm not going to be baited into defending my religion.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3008800 - 08/16/04 11:54 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I actually used to like Islam when I studied it a few years ago. It seemed like a good idea but with all these crazy fuckers running around screaming allah, shit just makes me hate it more and more.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineKillBill
Quick Learner
    #3008804 - 08/16/04 11:54 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Israel has turned their stretch of desert into a lush land, The Arabs would not be itching to get it back if it wasn't the industrial and research/development Heavyweight that it is today. I hope if your savage tactics ever pay off and you get the West Bank somehow, that they bulldoze the settlements to the ground and leave the pieces for your people to pick up.

SHAME on Your entire CULTURE for Turning to such Reasoning for murder. IF you truely believed Israel was wrong in its methods, you would start by changing your own.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: downforpot]
    #3008806 - 08/16/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Be more like a hippy, open your mind, read some Rumi.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: Zahid]
    #3008807 - 08/16/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Zahid, I thought many Muslims were for politics+religion?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008808 - 08/16/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The Arabs want their RIGHT of RETURN back.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3008810 - 08/16/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Zahid, I thought many Muslims were for politics+religion?

Salafis are, I'm not a Salafi.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3009246 - 08/16/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I totally agree that Israel and Palestine have been fighting an on going war of attrition. An example would be Isreali Forces tear down a palestinian neighborhood, palestinians respond with a attack, Isreal attacks, So on and so forth.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3009272 - 08/16/04 02:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yes, zionism is a brother of fascism. the ideology is nearly identical. How ironic that is.

I also find it interesting how people here feverisly defend Israel and its fascist policies, but yet if they personally had tanks and heavily-armed thugs patrolling their neighborhoods and multiple checkpoints throughout their towns (so that going to work or school daily is nearly impossible), they would be first in line to resist.

I wonder what the founding fathers would do...would they fight back and declare autonomy/liberty, or would they let the occupation forces roll right over them?

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3009280 - 08/16/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Israel has turned their stretch of desert into a lush land, The Arabs would not be itching to get it back if it wasn't the industrial and research/development Heavyweight that it is today

give me a break.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3009301 - 08/16/04 02:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

...your heroic armies are crushed by a People of the book, the jews, who have been chosen not only by the United States to be the righteous faction but God as well.

so God supports the Zionists, so everything they do is just fine, right? Oh, lets all bow down to the Master Race, I mean, the Chosen People.

OfflineKillBill
Quick Learner
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Vvellum]
    #3009676 - 08/16/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

So Allah supports the Jihadis, so everything they do is in the name of God And so they will sit by his side and enjoy paradise at the cost of martyrdom, Why not go hand out some candies to kids and encourage them to blow themselves up. Why is it that your allies and friends are the same ones who HACK the heads off "infidels" both Arab and not arab? Terror does not Justify terror, I support the intifada because i know That "palestinians" are still people, and they live in the West Bank and Gaza, its too bad they can't tolerate some jews living next door (yes i know we're the scum of the earth right? Push us into the sea like europe did), and unless Israel Expels them all to Jordan and Egypt which most likely isn't goign to happen then they're there to stay. However, i only support the intifada so long as it is attacks on Government and Military , NOT CIVILIANS YOU MURDER SUPPORTING ANIMAL. WHAT DO PREGNANT WOMEN AND THEIR DAUGHTERS HAVE TO DO WITH AN OCCUPATION. i'll tell you why they get killed, cause Islam is Rascist. At its very core is a Hatred for anything Different, anything that disagrees is to be cast out into the desert to die, without the support of the tribe. Thats how your mentality develops, thats why you are so blind to your own actions. I find arab protests to be the most amusing, because its always such blind fury that fuels them, making them so very effective because the media eats it up. Tibet Is under occupation. A Million Tibetans Died under chinese Rule. By ANY count, less than 5,000 have been kileld in the intifada (including Militants who are rightfully deserving of death due to their actions. ) And yet the Tibetans, with their religion of PEACe, and tolerance, the true mentality of "opening your mind" like Zahid said is Buddhism. That is who you want us to believe you are, that is what you want your cause to resemble. But you are not peacefull, and you are not righteous, and others will see this. The Tibetans don't blow up their occupiers, they don't blow up Chinese citizens, and they don't encourage their children to blow themselves up. You can NOT Justify that. Try if you might.. it will only prove how inhuman you really are.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3009743 - 08/16/04 03:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Now wait for someone to say how Israeli troops shoot teenage kids. For all you people who haven't seen 10-16 year-old kids going through terrorist boot camp, find some sites with photos of that shit. By training these teens to kill, they become targets for the Israeli troops.

Now I know that a lot of the people in Israel served in the military but what you forget is that they have to join when they turn 18. My principle was talking about how college kids in Israel have to start college all over again cause they get called up for service. Not all of them enjoy that shit but they have to be mean motherfuckers to survive while on duty.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3009773 - 08/16/04 04:01 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

So Allah supports the Jihadis, so everything they do is in the name of God And so they will sit by his side and enjoy paradise at the cost of martyrdom, Why not go hand out some candies to kids and encourage them to blow themselves up.

That is not my position - I am agnostic.

Quote:

Why is it that your allies and friends are the same ones who HACK the heads off "infidels" both Arab and not arab?

My friends cut people's heads off? Sorry, but I do not know anyone who has committed murder nor would I condone it.

Quote:

yes i know we're the scum of the earth right? Push us into the sea like europe did

I do not think Jews are scumbags - you certainly harbor many assumptions about me. I do think, however, that the zionist ideologue is a dangerous and depraved one and those who support Zionist Israel are not any better than those Arabs/Muslims who support the Islamists.

Quote:

However, i only support the intifada so long as it is attacks on Government and Military , NOT CIVILIANS YOU MURDER SUPPORTING ANIMAL. WHAT DO PREGNANT WOMEN AND THEIR DAUGHTERS HAVE TO DO WITH AN OCCUPATION.

See, I agree with in that Palestininan resistance should be focused upon the Zionist Israeli state and its armed forces - not Israeli civilians. But do not call me a murder supporting animal - you do not know me nor do you understand my position because you seem to be too caught up in religious fundamentalism and anger to listen.

Quote:

i'll tell you why they get killed, cause Islam is Rascist.

Correction: the extremists are anti-semetic. And the Zionists are practicing ethnic cleansing for the sake of the Master Race, I mean, the Chosen People.

Quote:

At its very core is a Hatred for anything Different, anything that disagrees is to be cast out into the desert to die, without the support of the tribe.

And how is this any different from Zionism and its race to crown the Chosen People and ignite the End Times?

Quote:

A Million Tibetans Died under chinese Rule. By ANY count, less than 5,000 have been kileld in the intifada (including Militants who are rightfully deserving of death due to their actions. ) And yet the Tibetans, with their religion of PEACe, and tolerance, the true mentality of "opening your mind" like Zahid said is Buddhism. That is who you want us to believe you are, that is what you want your cause to resemble. But you are not peacefull, and you are not righteous, and others will see this. The Tibetans don't blow up their occupiers, they don't blow up Chinese citizens, and they don't encourage their children to blow themselves up. You can NOT Justify that. Try if you might.. it will only prove how inhuman you really are.

First of all, the Tibetans did attempt armed resistance against the Chinese Communists. Second, the nature of Tibetan Buddhism is vastly different than that of Chrisitanity, Judaism, and Islam - for whatever reason, Abrahamic/monothestic people have a long history of violence. You cannot rightly claim that Muslims are any more violent than the Jews - all you fuckers are violent. Third, what exactly is the moral and ethical difference between a suicide bombing and bombing from a distance? Why is it okay if Israeli attack helicopters launch missiles at apartment buildings and kill innocent life, but if someone were to kill themselves as well as innocents that is against God's Will or whatever?

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #3009783 - 08/16/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How can you say that justifying terrorism is an awful thing to do and then blatantly support Israeli terror?

You are ignorant.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3009785 - 08/16/04 04:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Now wait for someone to say how Israeli troops shoot teenage kids. For all you people who haven't seen 10-16 year-old kids going through terrorist boot camp, find some sites with photos of that shit. By training these teens to kill, they become targets for the Israeli troops.

...actually, the Zionist forces fire into open crowds and shoot unarmed, skinny children who throw stones at armoured vehicles quite often. yeah, these kids should not be doing this, but their actions certainly do not warrant death.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

#3009810 - 08/16/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Now first of all 20% of Israel's population already is Arab. Many of them were the original inhabitants of the region, and in Israel they have more rights and liberties than in ANY Arab country. Those Arabs did not oppose Israel's right to exist and were given citizenship, nobody drove them from their homes.

Now for the 'Right of Return' lets look at the facts: in 1948 500,000 Arabs left Israel and the West Bank in anticipation of a war and now 5 MILLION Arabs claim the Right of Return. Only 1 in 10 of them has EVER lived in Israel. Not only that but the original UN resolution defining a Palestinian refugee says they must only have lived in the area for two years. So there you have that most of the ten percent that actually lived in Israel were only there for between 2 and 15 years.

Israel has a population of 5 million. Gaza and the West Bank have about 2 million. With the 'Right of Return' for 5 million Arabs who never lived in the region you create an Arab majority and thus the state of Israel CEASES TO EXIST. The Israeli constitution says Israel is a Jewish state and must have a Jewish majority. If 5 million Arabs moved in Israel would no longer be. This is why it is ridiculous when people like Arafat demand the Right of Return as part of any peace deal, the Right of Return means the end of Israel. How is that a compromise?

Also, what about Jews that were living in Palestinian territory? Do they get to return to their homes? An Arab can get Israeli citizenship, but can an Israeli live in Nablus or Jenin?

You talk about Israeli 'Genocide' but nearly every political organization in the PA calls for the destruction of Israel. State television has religious leaders telling people it is their duty to kill Jews everywhere. This is Fascism. No wonder the Palestinians were originaly supported by the Nazis in World War II. Talking about driving the Jews into the sea is fascism. When 80% of your population approves of suicide attacks against innocents because of their religion, that is fascism. There are no such parallels with the Israelis. As soon as Sharon comes on TV and tells his citizens it is their duty to become 'martyrs' by murdering Muslim children then I will listen.
Palestinian sympathizers accusing them of Genocide is like telling somebody they have a splinter in their eye when you have a whole damn douglas fir in yours.

And once again I reiterate, OCCUPATION IS A RESULT OF TERRORISM and not the otherway around. Israeli soldiers aren't hanging out in the West Bank because they want to get shot at, they are responding to suicide bombers and people that fire mortar shells into Israeli neighborhoods. The Palestinian Authority had near total autonomy over the Palestinian people until they rejected peace and started the second Intifida.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #3009843 - 08/16/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Sharon doesn't need to tell his citizens to murder Muslim children, he has his army for that.

Of course there are such parallels - look at the stats. Your douglas fir/splinter analogy is clearly the wrong way round.

OfflineEd1
    #3009889 - 08/16/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
Quote:

downforpot said:

I've been here long enough, most people know I'm not your traditional, orthodox Muslim. I'm not a religionist, I'm a mystic.

I'm on the Shroomery, after all.

Then you should be on our side and want to destroy the Islamic system, its the most fascist system on earth and it spreads like cancer. If the Palestinians took over Israel, Israel would go down hill. The extremists would ruin the economy and life in another victim country.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Re: Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: Vvellum]
    #3009896 - 08/16/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bi0 said:
yes, zionism is a brother of fascism. the ideology is nearly identical. How ironic that is.

I also find it interesting how people here feverisly defend Israel and its fascist policies, but yet if they personally had tanks and heavily-armed thugs patrolling their neighborhoods and multiple checkpoints throughout their towns (so that going to work or school daily is nearly impossible), they would be first in line to resist.

I find it interesting how people feverishly defend Palestinian terrorism, but have never personally had a family member blown to pieces by a suicide bomber. Yeah, so Israelis are supposed to tie there hands in the face of people that are murdering them at shopping malls, clubs, bus stops and restuarants?

Zionism has nothing to do with Fascism. Perhaps you might notice that Palestinian Nationalism preaches ethnic cleansing, murder or innocents and Arab supremecy. You might also notice that in World War II the Germans were supporting the Arabs who were massacring Jews in Palestine.
If you have a problem with Fascism you are on the wrong side.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

#3009916 - 08/16/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Statisticly about 70% of Israelis killed by Palestinians have been non-comabatants while only between 16 and 25% of Palestinian deaths have been non-combatants. The idea that Israel deliberately targets civilians is obviously flimsy based on the facts. It is clear which side is targeting militants and which is targeting innocents.

It's all here:
http://www.ict.org.il/articles/articledet.cfm?articleid=439

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3009960 - 08/16/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

If the Palestinians had an army with tanks and apaches, they would kill all the Jews and they would be supported by all the arab countries around them except Turkey. Well, atleast they would try to destroy Israel, but they always underestimate the Israelies. They underestimated them in 1967 and got knocked the fuck out.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineEd1
    #3009995 - 08/16/04 04:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The real reason there are so many Palestinian suicide bombers is that as Muslims they believe that dieing while doing jihad guarantees that they will get to heaven. Just living a strict Muslim life doesn't guarentee it.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=14660

The book "Islam and Terrorism" by ex-Muslim former Islamic history professor (in Egypt) Mark Gabriel:

http://cbw.strang.com/c.cgi?ProdID=8847&Source=CNSITE

Some pages from Mark Gabriel's book (need Adobe Acrobat Reader):

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/39191/Mark%20Gabriel/Chapter4.pdf 206KB

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/39191/Mark%20Gabriel/Chapter5.pdf 124KB

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/39191/Mark%20Gabriel/DeceitChapter6.pdf 101KB

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/39191/Mark%20Gabriel/MuslimPastorCh7.pdf 100KB

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/39191/Mark%20Gabriel/3StagesJihadCh11.pdf 88KB

You can get Adobe Acrobat Reader for free here:
http://www.adobe.com

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: Ed1]
    #3010021 - 08/16/04 05:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

what prevents you from dying without suicide bombing? Sadly, your theory is useless considering that they die anyway

OfflineEd1
    #3010038 - 08/16/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

As you can see here the UN created Israel and Palestine:

http://www.un.org/Depts/dpa/ngo/history.html

Palestinians want to die at the hands of the non-believer.

Edited by Ed1 (08/16/04 05:08 PM)

OfflineEd1
    #3010052 - 08/16/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

This comes from Mark Gabriel's book. It explains the true reason there are suicide bombers. Read it and wake up.

http://home.ripway.com/2003-11/39191/Mark%20Gabriel/Chapter4.pdf

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3010124 - 08/16/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Not all of islam preaches violence. Osama Bin Laden belongs to the Wahabbis sect which is more extreme.

generalizations never work.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Ed1]
    #3010219 - 08/16/04 06:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ed1 said:
Then you should be on our side and want to destroy the Communist system, its the most fascist system on earth and it spreads like cancer. If the Communists took over Israel, Israel would go down hill. The extremists would ruin the economy and life in another victim country.

same lame domino theory, different day.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3010735 - 08/16/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"If the Palestinians had an army with tanks and apaches, they would kill all the Jews and they would be supported by all the arab countries around them except Turkey. Well, atleast they would try to destroy Israel, but they always underestimate the Israelies. They underestimated them in 1967 and got knocked the fuck out. "

Yeah.. I think that's what drove them to what I refer to as, "The Fucking Coward's Way Out".

That is, hiding amongst civilians that may not support you, targetting areas with high numbers of civilians and low numbers of military personel (to avoid being stopped), and generally causing the enemy to have to confront the problem of not knowing who it is they're supposed to shoot.

See, when the Arab World decided to put their thumb down on Israel, one week later they were all hiding far, far away waving their fists because they got pwned. That's the only thing that describes exactly how hard they got owned.

If the Arabs weren't drooling for the total and absolute destruction of Israel, how much do you want to bet that Israel would stop killing them. They're not out to kill all Muslims, but the Muslims are out to kill all Jews.

Yes yes whatever, throw some of your "But not all!" garbage out now. Obviously not all, but those that are of that belief are doing their best to make it APPEAR that it is ALL of them. They do that by hiding amongst the populous and not making it clear who the enemy is.

The Vietnamese used this tactic.
How great did that end up for them?

And the next person who brings up numbers of Palestinian civilians and children killed gets a smack in the face.
You can't even pretend those numbers aren't much higher than they should be -- again a tactic picked up in Vietnam.

If you send a kid running towards the enemy with a grenade in their hand, the enemy is presented with a choice: Do not shoot the child, and be killed, or shoot the child and be accused to murdering and innocent child. How does that work?
When you shoot the child, the grenade blows up. After that, the only evidence you have is a mangled corpse, and absolutely nothing to prove that the kid was charging you with a live grenade.

Abhorrant. I fail to see how anybody could support a culture that would allow, encourage, train or trick children into killing themselves to demoralize an enemy -- ANY enemy. Such a thing is monstrous.

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3010872 - 08/16/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I find it interesting how people feverishly defend Palestinian terrorism, but have never personally had a family member blown to pieces by a suicide bomber.

Do you really think anyone here is defending Palestinian terrorism? Get real.

Quote:

Yeah, so Israelis are supposed to tie there hands in the face of people that are murdering them at shopping malls, clubs, bus stops and restuarants?

How about the Zionists get out of the occupied lands and quit bulldozing houses down and destroying family farms and blowing up apartment buildings and shooting children in the streets and refusing Red Crescent ambulances to rescue the people they continously injure?

Quote:

You might also notice that in World War II the Germans were supporting the Arabs who were massacring Jews in Palestine.

Interesting - sources?

Now, you might notice that the Zionists turned a blind eye to the Holocaust, if not, hindering rescue efforts as a means to further their political cause? http://www.jewsnotzionists.org/holocaust.htm
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/holocaust/holocaustpics.htm

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3010887 - 08/16/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The idea that Israel deliberately targets civilians is obviously flimsy based on the facts.

If that is the case, then please dispute the article Israel's Approved Ethnic Cleansing that I posted.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3011792 - 08/17/04 01:13 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Bio, how long have you been here? I have seen dozens of posts on here that say suicide bombing is acceptable due to the "conditions" of the Palestinian population.

Also, did Israel start occuppying more land before they were attacked by all the arab countries around them or after?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3011897 - 08/17/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I have seen dozens of posts on here that say suicide bombing is acceptable due to the "conditions" of the Palestinian population.

Links? I read posters try to understand what would bring someone to do something so extreme, but I have yet to read anyone honestly try to justify or consider suicide bombings "acceptable" - actually, it seems as if most people here denouce these acts of extremists. Please provide links if you're going to make that claim.

Again, would you please dispute the article I have posted repeatedly? Have you read it yet?

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3011946 - 08/17/04 01:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
If the Palestinians had an army with tanks and apaches, they would kill all the Jews and they would be supported by all the arab countries around them except Turkey. Well, atleast they would try to destroy Israel, but they always underestimate the Israelies. They underestimated them in 1967 and got knocked the fuck out.

Turkey isn't an Arab country.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3011948 - 08/17/04 01:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
It's not about method. The fact Palestinians use violent methods is a non-issue at focus when missiles are being lobbed into neighborhoods - the Palestinian culture is responding to Zionist fascism and occupation. There is no middle ground of both sides being equally selfish, it's a simple case of Zionists invading Palestine, end of story.

http://nowarforisrael.com/

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

The Fanatical Culture of Zionism = Fascism. This picture is worth a thousand words.

Palestinian baby, shot in chest at point blank range by an Israeli soldier

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is one of the world?s major sources of instability.

Americans are directly connected to this conflict, and increasingly imperiled by its devastation.

It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power ? and duty ? to bring a resolution.

Below are charts of eight little-known statistics.
Please click on any statistic for the source and more information.

The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $568,744 per day to Palestinian NGO?s.

Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

972 Israelis and 3,136 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

6,506 Israelis and 27,041 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

The Israeli unemployment rate is 10.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 37-67%.

111 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 595 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

1 Israeli home has been destroyed by Palestinians and 2,202 Palestinian homes have been completely destroyed (14,436 partially destroyed) since September 29, 2000.

60+ new Jewish-only settlements have been built on confiscated Palestinian land between March 2001 and July 11, 2003. There have been 0 cases of Palestinians confiscating Israeli land and building settlements.

The world needs to WAKE UP and realize Israel is the real terrorist, and Palestinians are the one's who are oppressed.

It's time people do something. It's time people get off the side lines and get rid of their neutral 'they're both stupid' stance and realize the state sponsored terrorism of the Zionist State of Israel.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3012005 - 08/17/04 02:27 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck man, evertime you people ask for links. Just search the damn forum.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3013086 - 08/17/04 11:22 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you made the specific claim, you back it up.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3013097 - 08/17/04 11:24 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Beep beep beep back it up.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3014815 - 08/17/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nobody has a "legitimate" claim over that territory against anyone else.

They all need to just learn to live with each other and stop being a bunch of freak ass monkey people.

--------------------
This space for rent

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3015101 - 08/17/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
I have seen dozens of posts on here that say suicide bombing is acceptable due to the "conditions" of the Palestinian population.

Find one.

--------------------

OfflineEd1
    #3015160 - 08/17/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

This comes from Mark Gabriel's book. It explains the true reason there are suicide bombers. Read it and wake up.

OfflineWorf
Lt. Commander

Loc: Final Frontier
    #3015221 - 08/17/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Everyone should stop being so religious and just smoke a big fucking phattie. Thats my plan for world peace.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Re: Zionists invaded Palestine - End of story [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #3015266 - 08/17/04 07:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

freak ass monkey people

We will not tolerate any racist behavior in this forum, this is a very difficult time for our country.. :tongue2:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Re: Arabs are good at sticking to their story. [Re: silversoul7]
    #3015439 - 08/17/04 07:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

downforpot said:

Find one.

This is what Zahid said in the original post:

The fact Palestinians use violent methods is a non-issue at focus when missiles are being lobbed into neighborhoods - the Palestinian culture is responding to Zionist fascism and occupation. There is no middle ground of both sides being equally selfish, it's a simple case of Zionists invading Palestine, end of story.

Here he is claiming that Palestinian terrorism is a non-issue because the real problem is Israel. The implication is that Palestinians are not responsible for their actions because the whole situation is the fault of evil Zionists and they are simply responding to injustice. THis in essence says terrorism is acceptable because it is inevitable with the given circumstance, and therefore is not an issue. Exactly what downforpot was saying, and there are many other posts like this.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3015451 - 08/17/04 08:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have seen dozens of these posts but I am not going to go through dozens of threads. Zahid knows there are posts that say that shit but why would he acknowledge that? I donno about bio since he hasnt been here that long.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineEd1
    #3015512 - 08/17/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Leftists seem to have a mental defect similar to the type religious fundamentalists have. They both deny the truth.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3015519 - 08/17/04 08:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Come forth, puppetmaster, and reveal yourself!

--------------------

OfflineEd1
    #3015555 - 08/17/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Why young Muslims line up to die
By CNN's Marianne Bray
Monday, August 18, 2003 Posted: 3:18 AM EDT (0718 GMT)

(CNN) -- When Bali bomber Amrozi was sentenced to death by firing squad this month, he turned around, smiled broadly and turned his two thumbs up in the air.

"It's a martyr's death I am looking for," Amrozi said during his trial in Denpasar, following the October Bali nightclub blasts.

The 40-year-old mechanic from a village in East Java was happy because he had a chance of joining a growing horde of Muslims from Gaza, Iraq, and Afghanistan willing to die as heroes in the name of Islam.

While there are many reasons young Muslims sacrifice their lives -- including the honor and money bestowed onto their families after their death -- it is the martyr's afterlife that captures the imagination.

In the late 1990s, Pakistani journalist Nasra Hassan interviewed nearly 250 prospective bombers, their families, as well as their trainers, from within militant Palestinian camps.

In remarkable accounts, members of the Palestinian fundamentalist group Hamas described how potential bombers came to believe that paradise was on the "other side of the detonator."

Candidates for martyrdom were told the first drop of blood shed by a martyr washes away their sins. They could select 70 of their nearest and dearest to enter Heaven; and they would have at their disposal 72 houris, the beautiful virgins of paradise, Hassan recounted in the New Yorker.

Indeed many of the statements written by suicide bombers before they died spoke of a painless death that offered the shortest path to such a Heaven.

But Islamic law prohibits suicide and the killing of innocents, and many bodies, such as Saudi Arabia's Council of Senior Clerics, have said terror acts have no "religious grounds." (Saudi clerics condemn terrorists)

A sacred pillar of Islam is the jihad, or struggle. The greater part of the jihad is the struggle within the soul to fight the devil inside, experts say, while the lesser jihad is the fight against those who try to subjugate Muslims.

In 1998 Saudi-born militant Osama bin Laden took the lesser struggle and declared a jihad on America, claiming Muslims were under attack.

U.S. troops were occupying sacred Saudi soil, the Americans were supporting Israel and Islam needed to be defended, he said.

Suicide attacks were seen as the deadliest arsenal for this "Holy War", a weapon that could not only penetrate "enemy territory" and kill, but also instill fear, horror and revulsion.

Fundamentalist Islamic leaders justified such acts by saying those who were strapping bombs on their bellies, or flying planes into buildings were not committing suicide, but were chosen by Allah to commit "sacred explosions" and become shahids, or martyrs.

In a bid to meet a growing call to arms, charismatic, but extremist, Islamic leaders began upping their recruitment efforts, very often honing in on religious schools, such as the madrassahs in Pakistan and pesantrens in Indonesia. (Terror group goes to school)

In these jihad factories, poor and impressionable children learnt the Koran and were kept largely ignorant of the world and anything but one interpretation of Islam, Jeffrey Goldberg reported in the New York Times, after spending some time at a madrassah in Pakistan.

Students came to see the world divided in two domains: the peaceful worldwide community of Muslims ("the abode of peace") and everywhere else ("the abode of war"), Goldberg found.

The United States was viewed as a spiritually corrupt nation hostile to Islam, particularly after Washington declared a "War on Terrorism" following the September 11 attacks.

Persecution

While not all were recruited in this manner -- indeed many potential martyrs in Southeast Asia were educated with jobs -- a fringe of Muslims became united in their belief they were being persecuted in a time of war, and the best way to change this was to die.

Following the arrests of 31 members of the Jemaah Islamiyah (JI) terror network in Singapore, the government released a paper detailing just how such groups cultivated these mindsets.

Leaders from JI, an al Qaeda-linked group seeking to set up a pan-Islamic state spanning Southeast Asia, eyed captivated students at mass gatherings. They then indoctrinated those deemed suitable into the clandestine group over 18 months.

During that time they were taught "JI-speak." Those who believed in the "truth" of JI doctrine became closer to Allah. They learned the "true" JI knowledge of jihad -- that innocents, both Muslim and non-Muslim, could be sacrificed.

They were promised martyrdom if they died in the cause of jihad. And anyone who left the group was called an infidel.

Not only did these teachings foster a sense of superiority over outsiders and a strong group mentality that made it difficult to quit, the Singapore report said, but the psychologists interviewing the detainees said many JI members turned to the leaders to find a "no-fuss" path to Heaven.

They wanted to be convinced that they had found "true Islam" and free themselves from the endless searching. Especially since they believed they could not go wrong, as the JI leaders had quoted from holy texts. None of them was found to have suicidal tendencies.

Research showed the recruits became so committed to the cause they become perfect jihad machines, looking for an opportunity to sacrifice their lives and avenge the suffering of Muslims in the ultimate devotion in a "defensive" holy war.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/southeast/08/17/martyr.culture/index.html

OfflineEd1
    #3015579 - 08/17/04 08:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The Suicide bombers believe they will go directly to Paradise, otherwise there is no guarantee that they will get there just living a peaceful life.

Proof:

OfflineEd1
    #3015653 - 08/17/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3015990 - 08/17/04 10:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Its too easy to call everyone a terrorist.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3016013 - 08/17/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

true

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineEd1
    #3017045 - 08/18/04 04:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
Its too easy to call everyone a terrorist.

When you hear the term "terrorist" think "Islamic terrorist".

Look what Shariahlaw786 says here:

Quote:

Its every Mulim's goal to enter paradise as a martyr.

http://www.geocities.com/milkmandan2003/TalibanOnline1.html

Offlineukshroomer
Law Abider

Loc: Netherlands
    #13510826 - 11/19/10 05:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

this is a video with a rabbi that exposes zionism.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #13510909 - 11/19/10 05:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
> this is a video with a rabbi that exposes zionism.

... and this was a six year old post that you bumped. 

Because of the age of the post, and your lack of adding anything to the discussion, I'm treating it as a new post and locking it for violating forum rules (posting a video without anything added for discussion).

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order