Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshaman2b
Just anotherfreethinker
 User Gallery

Loc: in my head
Aug 14 Trip Report from first grow
    #3008400 - 08/16/04 10:59 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Trip report from Aug 14

Today was primarily a test from my little project.  Yesterday I dried 52g down to 4,  so 93% water.    [see Grow Log for details]

12:45pm
Had a bowl of soup about an hour ago.  Just mixed up a smoothie with 20g of fresh.  Since this is a first taste of my crop, I decided to go on the low side just to test things out.  Given the 93.5% water weight calc above, this works out to 1.3g dry.  Quite a low dose.  Truthfully if I had done the math correctly at the time, I'd have eaten more.

3:00 pm
A couple of minutes ago I started getting open-eye visual stuff.  It's been over two hours since ingesting, so I figured by now everything would have kicked in.  About a half hour ago I was getting some faint closed-eye with my Sacred Drum Visions cd, but it was pretty weak.  The queasy-uneasy seemed to last a long time.  I haven?t eaten fresh ones since high school, so my memory is pretty bad on that.

"I gotta stop writing now, cuz it?s too hard." [sic]

At this point, I lost interest in the computer and had a hard time typing.  The open-eye visuals started to strengthen and  I understandably lost interest in writing.  Discovered my living room wall.  A great montage/collage of faces.  They were all smiling in various ways, various ethnicities.  Many native american.  Some children. 

The music I had been listening to was Sacred Drum Visions, and I began to focus on the rhythms.  So I pulled out my Djembe drum and started to beat on it while watching the wall.  The more I drummed, the better the visuals got.  I had to stop playing for a few minutes because the wall was so fascinating.

But then the drumming got into my head again.  By this time, there was a storm starting to move in, and the cloud formations were rapidly changing.  It was a great opportunity to shift my visual focus toward the sky.  The drum CD had finished, so I restarted it.  Now I was drumming while watching the cloud play.  There was so much fluffiness & depth for my mind to play with, that I continued this activity combination for quite some time.  Then the cloud got darker, so there was less visual differentiation.  At this point I also realized that I was on the come-down.  But I continued to drum for a while.

I decided that it would be SO fun to get a little drum circle going next time. I really need to get another drum.  Gotta have at least two.  And maybe some cheap shaky things to play with.

Epilogue
It turned out to be a very fun afternoon, but I was disappointed by the long come-up and the extended queasy-uneasy.  I went outside for a while during that period, but the nature experience wasn't fulfilling me the way it normally would.  As I mentioned before, I've not eaten fresh in a long time.

When I realized that I had already passed the peak with only a brief session of visuals, the only disappointment was that I had not consumed more.  But on balance, it was the right thing to do for a first test of this grow.

All of my first flush has dried now, and I plan to eat at least 4g next time.  That will be about 3x what I ate today.  :tongue2:

BTW, I logged on to the shroomery for a short while at the time, and had read some responses to a currently-tripping member's post.  I gotta say, you guys are too cool... you told him/her exactly the right things, and it was nice for me too since I was tripping alone today.

Peace,

S2b

--------------------
I am merely transcribing the thoughts of my blind buddy; none of the things I write originate with me. :wink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Aug 14 Trip Report from first grow [Re: shaman2b]
    #3009266 - 08/16/04 04:13 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

you saw faces on 20 grams fresh? cool. nice report.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Aug 14 Trip Report from first grow [Re: TODAY]
    #3021736 - 08/19/04 03:13 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

On the 14th it was my b-day, and I dropped shrooms too.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3021866 - 08/19/04 04:02 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

right on bro. :thumbup::thumbup: :sun::heart::mushroom2::heart::sun:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
    #3023023 - 08/19/04 01:19 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Nice trip report... I cant wait till i dose my first homegrown!

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds