Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
I cant keep my mushrooms down..
    #3005033 - 08/14/04 05:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Lately, every time iv took a dose of magic mushrooms, i cant seem to help but throw them back up again.. this could be from 30mins to 3hours after digestion, its really annoying considering once i puke them back up my trip just come to a stop and im just left with a high. This happend today, on a completly empty stomach.. it took 1- 2 hours to come up and when i did it was intense everything was melting around me..time slowed down..people where speaking a different language etc.. mentaly i wasent finding this very enjoyable, tho it was cool.. it was swirling into a bad trip.. but then i puked them back up.. in-volentry, this really pisses me off, this has happend a few times and my trip just stoped and i was left with a high.. but if i hadnt puked them up it wud have gave me time to channel what i was feeling and change my enviroment.. this has happend everytime i eat shrooms, somethime i puke them back up on the come-up, the peak, or the end..

anyone have an explinations or advice?

maybe its the empty stomach?

or just maybe the fact im having a bad trip my body rejects the shrooms...?

any advice would be very helpful  :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3005057 - 08/14/04 05:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like you need to fix your brain.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: psikooz]
    #3005407 - 08/14/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Try a really low dose and see if you can get your body used to the shroominess. Try taking some gravol/travel tabs, smoking a little bit of marijuana, and definitely try eating with food in your stomach!
Though lots of people swear by fasting, myself and many of my friends just think it's worthless. Eating a light meal a few hours before hand always seems to calm things down for me.

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #3005411 - 08/14/04 08:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, smoke some weed and try not eating it all at once, eat them slowly through the period of an hour.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

OfflineOuchITripped
|E|C|S|T|A|C|Y| ~ ~ ~My Anti-Drug~

Loc: Dallas, TX
Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: vade]
    #3005418 - 08/14/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

or you could

1)make a tea
2)make a coffee
3)grind into powder> mix with honey/eat on biscuit
4)grind into powder and put it in gelcaps, and swallow these <-- this is what I do and it's the least-nasty way to ingest mushrooms =P

--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: OuchITripped]
    #3006376 - 08/15/04 06:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I puked last time I did shrooms, but I was peaking already. My trip was unaffected by it... except that shitty feeling of puking on psychedelics.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3006382 - 08/15/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

as long as you keep 'em down for about 45 minutes or so, you should experience the full trip..

If you THINK your trip is coming to a stop though that can certainly HELP it stop..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinecrusher101

Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: Strumpling]
    #3007058 - 08/15/04 09:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

ohhh and try some shroomy chocolate bars that way u can eat something other than the shrooms while taking them

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
    #3007075 - 08/15/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

why are so many people adverse to the taste? i love the taste of mushies!

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: mycopsycho]
    #3007079 - 08/15/04 10:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dont think about your stomach and keep a good mindset.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#3007613 - 08/16/04 12:07 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mycopsycho said:

Heh, mushrooms taste great. But dried psilocybe cubensis, sometimes with reminents of substrate aren't my favorite dish. I wish that I had better access to fresh mushrooms, those aren't bad at all. :smile:

But anyways, maybe try some capsules? I'd suggest that you don't eat them all at once either, you'd probably be in the same boat as before. Lets try an' keep those shrooms down, eh. Good luck. :laugh:

Offlinej_db69
Forever learning shaman
 User Gallery

#3008388 - 08/16/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mycopsycho said:

The first 3 times I ate them (dried) they tasted pretty good, then after that it started going downhill until it is almost unbearable to get them down, I guess your body knows that it is acting like a poison and tries to reject it. Just use a coffee grinder to powderise them and put them in a small glass of OJ, stir it up, then down it. (I guess you could hold your nose as well)

OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: j_db69]
    #3009483 - 08/16/04 02:56 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I woulden't smoke weed while tripping on anything you haven't massive experience with. It has a tendancy to interact in a way that one could only describe as a mind-fuck.

OfflineTripTimes
Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: I2ancid]
    #3059043 - 08/27/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I puked once while eating 80 wet grams and like a quarter dry. I musta gotten carried away too LOL, I was already tripping and finishing up the last eigth then I puked that, ate my last few dry shrooms and puked again. I still had my first ego loss trip

Offlinecramitdafrog
Stranger
    #3059631 - 08/27/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've noticed when i first ate them they tasted fine but lately they have been bothering my stomach. The shrooms I currently have are very potent so I am wondering if that may have something to do with it. I also think that what brown dustin said about substrate being on the mushrooms may have something to do with it. About puking after eating them and not tripping, i puked about a half an hour to forty-five minutes after eating them on an empty stomach and i was still tripping the rest of the night. My guess is that you were ready to come down and you thought that the puking caused it. Good look and remember mind over body.

OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

#3060178 - 08/27/04 10:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You could actually just stick them up your butt.

OfflineTripTimes
Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #3060363 - 08/27/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

ya right, dont that would work or do much and it may hurt LOL

Offlineprille3
Stranger
Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: TripTimes]
    #3239009 - 10/10/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have this same problem every time I shroom really it doesn't bother me though. It actually makes me feel better, I know I know mind over body but no matter how side track I get I still always throw up. It usually happens around the time that I am at my peak or I am reaching my peak. I do get the whole trip though.

Edited by prille3 (10/10/04 12:13 PM)

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
Re: I cant keep my mushrooms down.. [Re: prille3]
    #3239071 - 10/10/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i puke most every time i trip. i even puked last night, but it always brings my trip to that next level.. i try to keep them down, but about an hour to an hour and a half i have to puke, if i dont i just feel uncomfortable to my stomach all night. most of the time it just comes on its own. after i puke i hit my peak, and everything melts away, i feel very cleansed. i've puked so many times in my life from so many drugs, i am used to it... i must say though i started using shrooms in higher doses, but went back to smaller doses and worked my way back up, i have felt less sick every time. the only reason i puked is due to eating another capsule after an hour, and going through the stomach thing AGAIN.

OfflineScooby_Snacks
Stranger

Loc: PNW
    #3267823 - 10/23/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Most references say to fast before a shroom trip this might help to avoid nausea. You may want to lower your dose as well. I must say that as time goes on they taste worse to me then they did the very first time I took them. That chocolate bar recipe mentioned above is the best way I have done them, so far as hiding the taste, which can sometimes make me gag. How are you consuming them? Also at one time I used to place powder on top of my coffee grounds and brew a pot, but I noticed when doing this that the caffeine really messes with your stomache when tripping and can bring on nausea. So you probably dont wan't to be washing them down with a Monster soda. I also notice when shrooming that the onset of the trip can be a little uncomfortable sometimes you do not feel very well but once it starts really kicking in that goes away.....unless that is that you took to much, then it can get pretty rough and turn into one of those please just let me though this I will never do it again type of trips.. Heavy breathing the scary black visuals. I am guessing this was a level 5 when it happened to me. I prefer to hang out in level 2-3.5 these days.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules