Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3024118 - 08/19/04 03:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I want to thank all of you for your lovely comments and encouragement. I can't wait to help more people usher in a new era of light and peace on this planet. Just remember that the bad feelings and lack of energy you may be experiencing is all necessary for the later birth of a new age of love and the feminine godess energy or 'gaia radiation'. Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3024191 - 08/19/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

*Swami dons radiation suit*

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3024282 - 08/19/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with swami on this subject of intervening. In my opinion it is right to intervene when people are being irrational or illogical, by showing truth people with see the light and turn away from the darkness. Logic is truth, 1+1=2, you know?

My two bits

PEACe MBA

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Karen Bishop speaks to joo [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3024411 - 08/19/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Joo,

I can't say I gave a lot of encouragement to that article here for reasons i stated and i want to expansiate on it for your consideration.

I did say that i related to most of it and i understand whats going on. That article resonates with a time line where the light beings intervened to much. All of that talk about decisions being made for us and everything being taken care of yada yada perpetuates the sleep walking of the humans and co-dependancy on the higher ups. On that time line, the ET's do return and because of the patronising "we have it all taken care of coddling", they get worshipped for being better then us AGAIN and the time line is a bust! Those la las channeling this stuff may just be demons in disguise setting people up for yet another fall. if they get turned into slaves again I will sit back and smirk. Not because they are mean or evil, but because they are in service to the divine plan to bring out soverignity and equality in individuated beings. I'll let you think on that. I've seen to much and these guys are good and now that I have made an alliance with them because I stopped fearing them, they are giving me all of their secrets.

You can choose to resonate with that one but there are other ones you can jump and shift to. lots of people on earth are going to get to experience the armegeddon ones. Some more will experience a variation of the above and there are even more choices.

There is one being anchored now by a handful and I'm hot on it because I'm tired of the old shit and want to jump lines in this life. There is one where we are anchoring energies of BALANCE unlike the over polarization to the self rightious most new agers are anchoring which is leading them to one hell of an ass kicking when the scales come in for balancing. Another is respect for free will- the grandest of them, something the intervening "light" beings doing the work for humans havn't figured out yet. The other energy being anchored is one of spiritual equality amongst all of conscious life and the final is "soverignity of being" or self mastery if you will, true freedom, the final frontier.

To grab this one, we must stop looking to them out there for all of the answers and begin looking within our selves for them. We must stop fearing the evil out there and begin loving, accepting, and forgiving the evil within and making peace with it. It's about inegrating the whole of it into balanced, complimentary harmony. And once one does, there will be no need for them to come save the day or wreck it. You will be the master of your day.

And if they ET's and angelics do show up in that time line, they will as equals to share in the journey, they won't be here to clean up our planet, teach us new tricks and fix our governments and drive away dark forces. WE can do all of that ourselves and the only ET I want to meet up with is one who respects my ability to do it for myself.

With some minor editing, the article you shared could be of service to this time line I choose to experience for myself.

And i realise, that just getting past the armegeddon crap and making Bishops timeline will be a wonderful experience for those who choose it this time around.

I hope you can appreciate and understand where I am coming from. There is toooooooooo much stuff out there like Bishops and not enough of what i am talking about. There's room for everyone to get in on the time line I am talking about. They just need to know they can choose door number 3. Maybe 2 years from now another doorway will appear even cooler then 3. But for now, this one is a push and yes, i am tired going after that one, not the one bishop is  :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom