Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: MizzJazzy]
    #2702886 - 05/19/04 07:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I forgot to mention the 2 dimensional aspect of salvia. Sometimes I feel like I am melting or merging into what I am looking at, as if my body is an extension of that object. Glad you came out of it with a desire to learn/experience more. The extract is much more powerful, indescribably stronger.

I wouldn't recommend walking (or rather trying to walk) on salvia. The only time I did this I walked into a glass door. I have no idea on dosage of normal leaf, I had a lot and just smoked until I got effects. Usually 1-2 bubblers packed. The 5x dosage is for me, about 1/20gram-1/10gram depending on batch potency. Your experience may vary...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemad_hatter
tumbling dice

Loc: NY,NY
Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2703320 - 05/19/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

eh well maybe its just for personal preferance but someone told me about using the butane torch and the first time i ignored it. the secound time i did salvia i used a butane and it seemed to make a big difference

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: mad_hatter]
    #2704474 - 05/20/04 02:53 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I also got all excited about a torch lighter. It was effective for burning lots of plain leaf fast, but it is so extra hot on the lungs, you just end up avoiding a more frequent immersion into salvia space because you haven't recovered yet from torching yourself.

So I noted the lore and how it circulates, and I tested for myself.
for a while I was keeping a regular lighter going until the whole bowl was burned too (now talking 10x). Then I found it really worked fine with a good (thorough) ignition and continuous draw to ash (10x & 5x).

Finally I found an irregular but quality source for pure salvinorin. I dissolved some which I managed to acquire (into acetone) and dripped it on cigarette paper (15 mg sA/paper) cut that into strips (20 strips each paper =~ 750 mics each ) - it dried practically instantly, and now, a 1 second flash in a teeny glass pipe serves quite well to level 4,or 5. the paper works very well but pure salvinorin is not suitable, it does not ignite predictably, and is impossible to handle at less than 1 mg amounts - to measure it I tried dripping acetone solution (known amounts) onto a screen - I guess a torch or other smoking apparatus could use that approach but the paper is great and no explosive liquids are near the salvianaut which is a good idea after all.
So Lighters and 10x is excellent and available, and 5x is quite sufficient too.

Offlinemad_hatter
tumbling dice

Loc: NY,NY
Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #2705216 - 05/20/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hmm illl check that way out

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #2706612 - 05/20/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The last two days I've smoked 2 hits of 10x. The very first thing I notice on the quick come up is that this doesn't feel like a drug , like alcohol or weed for example. It is a dictinct mind shift that occurs for me which I call "salvia awareness", it always makes me feel a little silly for thinking that salvia is "a drug" that I'm taking.. It actually feels like my conciousness shifts up a notch to an existence that covers our physical reality like some sort of invisible blanket. I've also noticed levels of awareness. I remember telling my friend "I've been here before" because I felt I've shifted to the same level of awareness when I smoked 5x and talked to two salvia entities last year. I've also had 2D closed eye visuals while sitting in my back yard on a sunny day. It was patterns scrolling from the left and right behind my eye lids. Every time I do it I feel a little anxious about completely letting go because it all just feels wierd. It such a difficult feeling to describe, it's not pleasant and it's not bad. It's almost like being in a dream but fully conciouss. 2morrow I will up the dosage to 3 hits of 10x, I'm really looking forward to breaking through to experienc ego loss or leaving my body. My method of smoking is using a glass pipe with a butane torch lighter. Salvia land is such an interersting mind space!

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: chodamunky]
    #2706752 - 05/20/04 04:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just smoked some 5x extract for the first time today. I didn't have time nor the mental energy for a full break-through, so I decided to smoke a bowl of half wild dagga and half 5x extract. After I finished smoking I started to think it wasn't working until I realized I had been staring at my wall with a strange curved vision effect and very odd magnetic feelings through my body. And my face felt like some kind of rock, very hard to explain.

Anyways, I decided to get out of my chair, wlak a foot and half to my bed, and lie down. Standing up was very hard. I stood up at first only to have *something* throw me back into my chair. Then while walking the foot and half, it felt like my feet came to a small point or something as I was tipping all over the place (or atleast thought I was).

Anyways it was a very enjoyable first dip into salvia, and I plan to dive into it tomorrow. Just for my rather comparably weak effects, I can tell that this plant has a lot of power.

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2708049 - 05/20/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i did 10x once andwas acutally gone, WHat i could see, started to strech out for what seemed like millions of miles.. then i didn;t knwo where i was!

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

OfflineLoverOfMana
Hmm

#2708383 - 05/20/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've felt this wind/force everyone is talking about, except it always seemed to me like another presence, a sentient one. I read up about it and found that many people feel this "force" and they call it the spirit of Salvia. It beckons you, leads you, and its sometimes a little pushy. All in all I feel its that curiosity towards the trip and the Spirit of Salvia that draws me back not the enjoyability of the trip itself.

lom

--------------------
"Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation, and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineJohnnyJ
Junior VicePresident

#2710077 - 05/21/04 05:36 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah it's some weird shit!
I noticed the wind effect too the first time I smoked leaf. And the stretching thing, I thought at one stage that my arm was stretching out, extending straight on at my elbow (with my forearm at a right angle to the new stretching bit!). I had CEV's of stuff twisting and breaking into seperate pieces (slices) and stretching off into nowhere!
I had no intention of getting up when I smoked it, but I still recommend a sitter, it's handy to help remember shit after smoking, because you get confused very soon after you smoke IME, and it's not easy remember anything.
JohnnyJ

Offlinemonolith4
Stranger

Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: JohnnyJ]
    #2711056 - 05/21/04 12:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

chodamunky-
I totally agree, when I smoked salvia I thought how strange it seemed that I had taken a "drug". It just seemed strange that I could have imagined that I wanted some effects from smoking this stuff.
It just comletely made me feel like another being in my own body, with a strange tube(bong) in my hand.

OfflineCalGan
Stranger
    #2711248 - 05/21/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Does anybdy know if I'd trip balls with few people off 1 gram of Salvia x Extract?

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#2711896 - 05/21/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I just smoked a bowl of half salvia 10x extract with half blue lotus flowers today. It was pretty interesting...

My lighter was basically dead, so I forced to light a candle, to light the bowl (oh, how ghetto). Anyways, I take the first hoot, hold it for a long time, exhale. Instantly I feel very disconnected, but smoke two more, the last one I could barely hold in because I was pulled into the experience too quickly. Basically I became a small fragment of a giant curvey line of bright red pulsating light that was emitting a strange emotion (sound?). It felt like I had always been this way, and it felt timeless and spaceless. Slowly reality started to rebuild itself, and the salvia pulled me quickly to the floor. I lay there for a while, thoughtless, until reality had finally returned. As well some strange mantra was repeating in my head (maybe I was saying it) the entire time, but I do not remember it now.

Strange experience, but I still look foward to trying it again. :smile:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2712396 - 05/21/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The tactile senstions of pulling are what make me not really want to do it again. I found it quite uncomfortable.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: baraka]
    #2712452 - 05/21/04 06:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

To be honest, I find those fascinating. The fact that the drug has the ability to "pull" you as much as it does is incredible. Of course though, it means you should do it in a safe location as to avoid any accidents. To me though, the pulling is like my center of gravity gets catapulted a hundred miles in one direction. :/

OfflineMizzJazzy
The Loved andLoathed

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: LoverOfMana]
    #2716409 - 05/22/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LoverOfMana said:
I've felt this wind/force everyone is talking about, except it always seemed to me like another presence, a sentient one. I read up about it and found that many people feel this "force" and they call it the spirit of Salvia. It beckons you, leads you, and its sometimes a little pushy. All in all I feel its that curiosity towards the trip and the Spirit of Salvia that draws me back not the enjoyability of the trip itself.

lom

Very cool.

Admittedly, I'm a little weary of my next salvia trip. I didn't feel right for about 36 hours after smoking it.

But the trip itself was so visually and spiritully enlightening.

I, too, am fascinated by the "wind" or "pulling" sensation, and almost crave that feeling again, however.

As far as smoking it and not feeling anytyhing... I think it's just because you weren't ready to experience it?  Just IMO.

:smile:
~Tanya~

--------------------
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."  -Humprey Bogart

:fire: "Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?" :fire:

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2717510 - 05/23/04 04:47 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

you'll be on fucking fire!!!
she makes you damn hot...

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Salvia div. ( What should I expect?) [Re: butterflydawn]
    #2717513 - 05/23/04 04:49 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ohh you already smoked
i'm late :smirk:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlineyellolab
Stranger
    #3003724 - 08/14/04 06:54 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

oops

Edited by yellolab (08/14/04 06:55 AM)

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #3005437 - 08/14/04 08:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"Salvia div. ( What should I expect?)"

The unexpected. :wink:

It took me awhile to find my old salvia trip post, but here it is, this is what happened to me on my trip, yours could be different, but most salvia trips (from person to person) share certain physical effects, presure, the feeling of stretching etc.

Heres my dance most intense dance with Sally to date....................

Quote:

Well someone wanted me to describe my experience with a 10x sally extract.

I have smoked plain leaf , 5x extract ,and 10x extract 

The trip to shatter all others in terms of pure scope and intensity is this one..................................... 

After having some disapoiting results with friends smoking sally in a local park by my house I decided after hours of being home from my first experience that night to up my dose........alot 

(even the experience in the park wasnt SOO BAD, but it wasent strong enough and everyone talking , and a kids soccer game going on in the distance of this massive park/school  didnt help much either.

Anyway at home I set everything up with care, dim lights , a couch to lie on, no noise, and I also meditated a little in the hopes of entering this experience in a calm state, so I loaded my pipe breathed out deeply, waited a second for my lungs to crave some air, lit the bowl, and held the flame down as long as I could.( Sally like it when you hit it with the ligher hard, this helps release the Sallys spirt better  )

I smoked the sally in the classic glass pot pipe.......by the way

At first nothing happened and then while I was still inhaling my pipe started to take on an almost life like apperance, and as I struggled to inhale all of this huge bowl of 10x extract, I saw the pipe lean its bowl back, as if the bowl was a head, and inhale the sally , and move its mouth, which seemed to be the bowl "hole"

So with the hole opening and closing and the bowl as a WHOLE leaning back and TOKING while I was , and making the noises that I thought I were coming from me cause I was smoking, but the pipe copied me perfectly, at this point I put the pipe down on a large speaker beside a cup of herbal tea and layed down.

I was laying there looking at the wall when I realized that the couch and chair across from the one I was lieing on had a life like apperance to, and the couch was just sort of watching the whole situation while the chair was looking at my like it was almost judging me. 

I had mubbled something about the fact I had no sally "baby sitter" around and it didnt matter cause I was being safe. This was just BEFORE I lit the bowl........so at this point lying on the couch I found it odd that it seemed the chair also was saying "hmmmm doesnt matter.....SURE,...hmm..doesnt matter"

and it seemed SO uppity  , whatever the case it seemed insulted by my lack of respect , or throwing caution into the wind or something.

This all took place in the span of a VERY short time and before I knew it I felt what seem like a force push me forward and then it seemed like my arm was pulled along with the rest of my body forward....really really FAST 

Then I was inside a large machine thats hard to describe.

If you have ever seen those games like mech warrior etc etc you might understasnd easier but it was like.......

I had my arms and legs in slots of some kind and I had a veiw window and my arms and legs were moving only because the slots were moving, and instead of being by myself in a little robot or something I felt part of a machine that seemed to tower SO high it was indescribable , yet through my veiw window sometimes when the machine shifted I felt my sense of up/down left/right change and saw something being written out like the way an old printer or type writter works, with similar sounds. 

At one point I decide to pull one of my arms out and I hear hundrededs maybe thousands of voices yelling and saying things that sound almost human, although really weird and hard to understand, but not even an earth like 

As the slots that my limbs are place into move , the one slot that I took my left arm out of starts to almost melt as it pushes against the bottom of its area of motion.

Before my arm came out it would go all the way up, then all the way down, but after my arm was taken out it sort of stayed down and PUSHED against the bottom and started to melt and flop over like plastic or cheesse , but it look more like a CLAY texture 

Anyway at this point I came to on the couch and got up fairly quickly(which by the way can be stupid!!, as sally has an anastetic effect and standing up can result in falling right back down)

So I went off to my room to get a little more, pushed what seemed like a clear heavy ball of energy for a bit in the hallway and when I tried to smoke more , which I shouldnt have because I didnt wait very long, all I felt was a ghost like presence or SOMETHING sitting beside me and but SAW nothing, but it felt so real, like the feeling I get when I sit beside a friend with my eyes closed or something, I SENSE they are there , I FEEL them there.

Anyway I hope this was interesting for someone to read, it was quite and experience , I would repeat it again, and thanks to the 2 salvia plants growing alongside me I can  one sits right behind my while I sit on the couch and play guitar , its large branches hanging over me 

These are great plants but please treat them with respect, I have learned that not only are the trips better, but SAFER.

(oh and that tea I put my pipe beside, on the speaker, ended up across the room and on the floor while my pipe was close by the speaker which was knocked over in some incoherent kicking or somethig while I was laying down)

PLAY SAFE 

Psilocybeing

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (08/14/04 08:30 PM)

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
    #3008252 - 08/16/04 06:16 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I saw a friend smoke a glass cone of 1 gram of salvia extract (5x) in one hit and im not kidding. Only the people who were there that night believe it. I have never seen such a blank and disorientated look on someones face in my life. Looking at him ripping the cone, smiles slowly faded to nothingness and hecollapsed on the bed and entered the realm. He is a bit fucked in the head even now so have some respect for salvia.

Have fun though
Peace

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom