Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you?
    #3006104 - 08/15/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ever since I ate 5 grams of mushrooms and had that insane/wonderful/terrifying/amazing experience, it's like all my trips are different.

Before I took five grams, there was a levity and carelessness to my trips. Such as, they were mostly just "fun."

Ever since my five gram trip, I haven't tripped in the same way. Now there is a depth to my trips, and I feel as though because of that one experience I can go farther on lower and lower amounts of mushrooms. Now it's like every trip I have is so intense and spiritual, not always fun, but always an echo of that five gram experience.

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

truly,

*me*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHoodedForestDwellr
Terrorist/Musician

Loc: North West US
Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: MOTH]
    #3006113 - 08/15/04 05:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yep, I've been to hell (worst trip)...and well can't avoid thinking of it when the spiritual gates are opened from whatever drug

--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: HoodedForestDwellr]
    #3006302 - 08/15/04 06:37 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ever since this one bad trip, its getting harder for me to chill out and be able to stay in one place when I'm tripping.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: HoodedForestDwellr]
    #3006306 - 08/15/04 06:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well, it's definately not a bad thing for me. It makes tripping feel incredibly precious and important whenever I do it. Ever since that five gram trip, my view of tripping has completely changed. That one trip changed me and I think because I am changed, all my other trips are too.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3006332 - 08/15/04 06:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

My last trip wasn't that spiritual... I was just completely fucked up.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3006341 - 08/15/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, okay.

I guess I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience that I have...like, all other trips after "the one" have been echoes of that trip. Not always pleasant, but extremely wonderful, if that makes any sense.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3006346 - 08/15/04 06:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think every trip changes all the next ones.... just that the really strong experiences naturally change things a bit MORE..

This seems true with other drugs as well - like when I did salvia the first time, all my mushrooms trips after that have had certain new qualities to them.. same with DMT - DMT added stuff to all of my mushroom trips now

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: Strumpling]
    #3006354 - 08/15/04 06:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That's interesting Strumpling, thanks. And it makes alot of sense.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #3006363 - 08/15/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Its like if you have an incredible sexual experience, one that blows all of your past experiences away...... then the next time you have sex, no matter who its with or how good it is, you're going to remember at least portions of that amazing experience.

something like that :wink: Over time, though, things will head back down to baseline but not completely - every trip leaves a mark in your tripscape

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: Strumpling]
    #3006627 - 08/15/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Triping is a speritual thing and stays with you.

About the sex experiences my frined was saying having sex on E is so good it spoils every time after that.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: Gr0wer]
    #3007961 - 08/16/04 01:53 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

right all experience stains memories into your mind..

like flushing the toilet? remember that one perfectly, hmm?

--------------------

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3008090 - 08/16/04 02:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

everytime i trip, it's like i'm just going back to a familiar world. i don't think i've eaten more than 3 or 4 grams in a LONG time and there's a reason for that. i don't really feel the need to get like that anymore. just a little does it. there definitely is a loss of some sort of fun to it though. kind of hard to explain for me.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Offlinepharao
^^^^^
Male

#3008242 - 08/16/04 05:51 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yes, i combined it with harmala one day and got a visuals 101 lesson. After that trip I always look for a good place to sit with a good view before a trip :wink:

OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: pharao]
    #3008697 - 08/16/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

One time I ate 3.5g's and was watching "How High". The music was on real loud and that kinda freaked me out. I felt like I was going to piss my pants and the feeling wouldn't go away no matter how hard I tried to piss (I couldn't piss and if I did it was just a lil'twinkle). Ever since than its happened at least once at different intensities everytime I trip. I end up just pacing around until I can get it outta my head and it goes away. Its not really that bad but its annoying as fuck and I dont think I'll get enjoy mushrooms how I have previously. It really pisses me off because it never used to happen and I have only eaten 4 grams. I feel now that if I were never to get that feeling again in my life I could eat 8 grams and just enjoy. But I know if I ate 8 grams all I would think about is pissing my pants (and it probably would happen)

(sometimes it feels like my stomach area is too tight so I cant piss or something... last time I tripped I swear I had to piss I tried and couldnt go 30 mins later after I mellowed out a bit I went piss and I felt 10x better afterwards like it releived stress on my stomach area.)
Maybe I need something to mellow me out a bit like a few beers or something... I know I have to just not think about it but it seems almost impossible. I dont even need to think about it I just think about not thinking about it and im already thinking about it :wink:)

Edited by sHrOoMeRrR420 (08/16/04 11:24 AM)

OfflinesHrOoMeRrR420
Narcotics Agent
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: sHrOoMeRrR420]
    #3008842 - 08/16/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I also feel that I can get off on lower doeses more than I was able to before

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #3008878 - 08/16/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hard trips open a lot of new doors.

Sometimes what is behind them is pleasant, other times its not. Once its opened good luck shutting it.. but like all things, it should fade over time.

A lot of my higher end trips have left residuals that influenced other trips.

I find that I can get off more on lower doses now, too.

(edit): MeThoD - just forget about it. Trip like it never happened before. After all, its just in your head. Sit back and chill.. enjoy it! Some people can't even get their hands on psychedelics, so why ruin your good time with one bad experience that happened in the past?

Edited by s2dope (08/16/04 12:21 PM)

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: sHrOoMeRrR420]
    #3011594 - 08/16/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sHrOoMeRrR420 said:
It really pisses me off because it never used to happen and I have only eaten 4 grams. I feel now that if I were never to get that feeling again in my life I could eat 8 grams and just enjoy. But I know if I ate 8 grams all I would think about is pissing my pants (and it probably would happen)

Dude... you should just piss your pants. It wouldn't probably happen after that. Maybe your inner child is telling you to go back to what is really fun, peeing your pants. That was the shit back in Grade 2. Can I get a fuck yeah?  :smirk:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Ever had a trip that changed all other trips for you? [Re: adamj]
    #3011835 - 08/17/04 01:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

adamj said:

Dude... you should just piss your pants. It wouldn't probably happen after that. Maybe your inner child is telling you to go back to what is really fun, peeing your pants. That was the shit back in Grade 2. Can I get a fuck yeah?  :smirk:

That was probably the best post I've read in a long time.  :thumbup: :grin:

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3012674 - 08/17/04 09:18 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yup. Ever since I started taking mushrooms by myself, my trips have been different, even if I take them with other people now. Since my first egoloss / universe merging trip by myself on 4g, every preceeding trip includes the same effects, even with as low as 2g. It's almost like if you know what to look for, or what to achieve on them, it will happen no matter the dose or setting. Atleast with me anyways...

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7
    #3012781 - 08/17/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah i totally get this, i used to do 30 grams at a time, then one trip i did 60 grams and since then i can get real intenses eye opening trips just off of about 10 grams.

Also i find that the one bad trip i had has made my others so much better, i was crying SO much on one trip, i felt like the tears were pouring out so fast, but then afterwards i was SOOOOOO happy you cant begin to understand, i love the 2 extremes!!!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale