Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineI2ancid
josh hartnett,movie star actor
 User Gallery

Loc: psycholand
Thought patterns in a bad trip
    #3005594 - 08/14/04 09:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Person1: you know, they say mental illness occures in 1 in 21 people. Person2: Wow Person1: I wonder if they even know theyre crazy, maybe they think their normal person2:What if im one of those 21 people and im just creating this reality as part of my mental illness and the real reality is heaven yet im creating a worse and worse reality as I go and all the good things people do is part of heaven trying to bring me back to reality and all the evil things people do is part of hell trying to bring me away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXxMaDxX
Leet Shroomer
Loc: New Mexico
Re: Thought patterns in a bad trip [Re: I2ancid]
    #3005680 - 08/14/04 09:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Wow thats weird bro...

--------------------
-Why is my toilet morphing!?-

Offline123
 User Gallery

#3005745 - 08/14/04 10:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

catch 22..no wait that doesn't apply

OfflineArchemetis
    #3006008 - 08/15/04 04:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

person3- or is it 1 out of 21 people who isnt crazy?

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Thought patterns in a bad trip [Re: 123]
    #3006009 - 08/15/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I keep gettign caught in that train of thought, its dejavu everytime I trip hard on any hallucinagen. From 5-meo-dipt to 4-acetoxy-dmt to tetrahydrocannabinol, they all cause the same reaction and dejavu when used in high enough doses.

OfflineI2ancid
 User Gallery

Re: Thought patterns in a bad trip [Re: Archemetis]
    #3006015 - 08/15/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Archemetis said:

crazy is relative to the general consensus between people, the unique and linear sharing of events and occurances which ground us into a stable set of mind. Therefor the term crazy must be less than the general population, not more than.

OfflineArchemetis
    #3006021 - 08/15/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i2ancid said:
Quote:

Archemetis said:

crazy is relative to the general consensus between people, the unique and linear sharing of events and occurances which ground us into a stable set of mind. Therefor the term crazy must be less than the general population, not more than.

i know...i just hate the term crazy...iv been called it before, but to me the thought patterns of the general population is whats crazy.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #3006265 - 08/15/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

We're all completely insane and we help pull eachother in and out of it all the time.

on my past "bad trips," my mind just keeps fooling itself into thinking that it is permanently screwed over.... its like "oh no is something wrong? oh no something's wrong! what's wrong what's wrong?! oh shit i don't know what's wrong but something's wrong!! oh my god why do i think something's wrong we're just hanging out?! shit I keep thinking something's wrong and nothing's wrong what's wrong with me? oh no something's wrong with my mind! argh why am I thinking something's wrong with my mind; my mind's fine, so why do I keep thinking that something's wrong? nothing's wrong dammit stop thinking something's wrong!! why must I think something's wrong when nothing's wrong; what's WRONG WITH ME?! woah I'm really tripping myself out perhaps I should stand up and get some water :smile:"

/end badness

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Edited by Strumpling (08/15/04 06:32 PM)

Offlineshamanality
    #3006963 - 08/15/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

strumpling:

mnkenna mentions in one of his many lectures, that he often percieved this as a last ditch effort to keep the ego intact. sort of like your ego realising that it is about to cease to exist and throws out all the warning flairs from "something is wrong", to "you are dying!".

this is also why it is often recommended to 'surrender'to the unknown. this tidbit led me into a very strange 'being' encounter, where i percieved them 'working' on me, on 13grams.

and Rancid:

those conversations can get intense. i always find them intruiging becasue they seem frimiliar, yet distinctly other. like enlightened perspectives are conversing in your (my) head. they leave rythmic verse for you to ponder, decipher, and employ.

i love mushrooms.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3007722 - 08/16/04 12:33 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I also have some similar thought processes, but of course it is different for everyone.

Psillies have effected me through complete repititional mind-fucks.  Where I keep realizing the same thing over and over, asking myself the same questions, over and over without even realizing it, then when I catch on to my own mental games with my physical self, I lighten up a bit, but it is easy to get caught in that spell.

Dejavu is also an extremely huge factor in my psychedelic endeavors.  I believe some or all of these occurances for myself are reflecting a sense of intution that I have access too without spiritual-mind-expanding hallucingens and such.

I personally use psychedelics for one on one communication and bonding, meditation, and spiritual healing and centering.  If I do not go into a trip with these states of mind, things get quite hectic, to where the drug is counter acting its natural purpose, being disillusioned by the material things surrounding you, grasping you back to reality, or at least desperately trying to.  That's where the chaos starts, when you are crossing the line.  the barrier between dimensions, the dividend of realms.  You must except your fate, lose the ego (I know, I can't state that enough :smile: ), and indulge into the spiral.

I love psychedelics.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Thought patterns in a bad trip [Re: shamanality]
    #3007950 - 08/16/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"your ego realising that it is about to cease to exist and throws out all the warning flairs from "something is wrong", to "you are dying!"."

lol :::sirens::: ::::buzzers:::: warning! warning! you are losing your mind!

yeah it takes varying times to remember that you asked for it and submit - its much nicer from there on out :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineJourney
Re: Thought patterns in a bad trip [Re: Strumpling]
    #3042558 - 08/24/04 01:40 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Heh thats familiar

Invisibletoad857
President of theUnited States

#3045405 - 08/24/04 05:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

ive had that exact same thought pattern once... we even had a very similar conversation, too.

just think, though... in reality nothing's wrong with you

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: Thought patterns in a bad trip [Re: toad857]
    #3045419 - 08/24/04 05:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It's pretty damn good when you realise that, ain't it?

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Thought patterns in a bad trip [Re: deafpanda]
    #3055992 - 08/26/04 10:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I know that conversation well. I also know this one really well too.

Person 1: "What if the world we live in is not the real reality, and taking shrooms helps us see the real reality?"

Person 2: "Yeah, kinda like the Matrix!"

Person 1: "Hey yeah, I didn't think of it like that!"

Person 2: "Maybe we took the red pill!"

Person 1: "Nah, that shit's just all fictional."

Person 2: "Maybe the movie is just a sign from the outside trying to tell us that we're in the Matrix."

Person 1: "Hmmmm. . . now you got me thinking. . . You have a good point."

Person 2: "Yeah, we could be causing an anomaly right now so the outside world can pick up on our signal and free us."

Person 1: "Yeah, and we feel theway we do, all sleepy and shit, because we're trying to wake up in the real world."

Person 2: "Fuck! Maybe that's why tripping feels like a dream sometimes! I mean, maybe we're really asleep and this is all a dream!"

Person 1: "Wait a minute here, are you trying to tell me that we're really in the Matrix?:

Person 2: "What are you talking about, you're the one who brought this up."

Person 1: "Dude, tell me you're just fuckin ith me cause I'm about to freak out here!"

Person 2: "What are you going to freak out about? Just calm down. You took some shrooms and you're confused as fuck right now."

Person 1: "So we're not in the Matrix?"

Person 2: "Dude, that's just a fucking movie! Chill out!

Person 1: "Then why were you telling me that we're in the matrix and we're trying to escape?"

Person 2 : "If I told you that, I sure as hell don't remember saying it."

Person 1: "So what's going on here then?"

Person 2: "We're tripping ball!"

Person 1: "How much did we take again?"

Person 2: " I don't know. . . like 3.5 or 4 grams. Somewhere in between I'm sure."

Person 1: "When did we take them?"

Person 2: "I think like 2 hours ago."

Person 1: "This is fucked up, I have no sense of reality!"

Person 2: "Yeah, no kidding!"

Person 1: "What's that's supposed to mean?"

Person 2: "Cause you freaked out about us being in the Matrix!"

Person 1: "Dude, am I dreaming right now?"

Person 2: "No, you're in the Martix, now lets go inside and watch some TV."

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Thought patterns in a bad trip [Re: djd586]
    #3056091 - 08/26/04 11:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

^^^
lmfao...wow that was some funny shit. But yea, i can see that happening.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag