Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinekushlover
stringcheesehead

Loc: USA
Women?!?!?!
    #3001533 - 08/13/04 03:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I know this isn't the best place to ask for this kind of advice, but I've gotten good responses here in the past and am really bothered by this so here it goes:

I met this wonderful girl online who lives about 1.5 hours away. The first time we talked it lasted more than 3 hours. We then talked at least every other day with each conversation lasting more than an hour. After a week we she drove up to meed me and everything went perfectly. By the end of the night she was being very flirtatious and we were kissing. We then spent the next three weeks continuing our phone marathons and planning another longer meet. Last weekend she came up again and we went on a weekend road trip. Once again everything seemed to go perfectly. She was very affectionate the entire time and we cuddled both nights we spent together. When we said goodbye we kept kissing each other and she said she would see me and talk to me soon. She even called when she got home and told me to have sweet dreams and good night very affectionatly. I waited a day and then called her again. She answered enthusiastically and we started talking. After about fifteen minutes she said a friend was on the line and asked if she could call me back later. I said sure and she didn't call back. I thought nothing of it and figured she would call back the next day. She never did, so I gave her a call, but got her voice mail. I didn't leave a message, but was starting to get a little worried. I waited to the next day and tried to call again. Once again I got her voice mail, but this time I left a simple message that I was just calling to say Hi and asked her to give me a call. Once again the call never came. Now, I'm really worried and confused. In the past, she has always either answered the phone or called right back. This time she said she would call back and she hasn't either called back or answered when I called for three days! To make it worse I have sent her a couple emails with no response. One the day after the trip telling her what a great time I had and another two days later just telling her what I was doing that day with a picture attached relating to our trip. Should I be worried? What should I do? Thank you for any help.

--------------------
What I'm about to tell you is the truth.......
What I just told you is a lie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Women?!?!?! [Re: kushlover]
    #3002093 - 08/13/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

long distance things are hard, you need to get somebody closer.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlineduster
psychadelicgardener
Male User Gallery

Loc: ARIZONA,TRANSLVANIAA,ETC....
    #3002152 - 08/13/04 07:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I did that lame queer as homosexual metrosexual omni-sexual asexual type of long distance relationship shit before and man it sucked it made me go psycho so I don't recommend it :laugh:

--------------------
"Life is created out of the seeking of knowledge."

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3002324 - 08/13/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

A long-distance relationship can be the possible, but that doesn't seem to be the issue here. Your concerned about her safety, that's obvious, but there really isn't much you can do at this point. I agree with what QUESTION_FOR_JOO said about preparing mentally for the worst but you can still hope for the best. Anything could have happened. Just wait it out a couple more days and see what happens.
Good luck and I hope everything really is ok!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
    #3002523 - 08/13/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Stop calling her, buddy. If she wants to talk to you, she'll call.

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
    #3003722 - 08/14/04 06:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i agree with levity... altho 1.5 hours isnt very far (I just got out of a long distance where i had to drive 12 hours). Id say fuckit... if she isnt contacting you... whatever. As a last ditch effort, you can call her sometime in the future (not soon) if theres a party and just say something like (yeah, you never talk to me anymore, so i figured id call and see whats up/if you want to party" This way you can put the ball in her court once and for all... and in the meentime... start hitting on her friends. IMHO, nothing makes a girl act faster then when she finds out a guy shes into is interested in her friends. Worst case... you can always go out on a date (OMG! NOOOOOO!)

I just spent the night with a chick who lives about 45 minutes away. We didnt really do anyhting, just some heavy petting :laugh: I hope everything works out for you... but just remember that women are crazy... and there really is no method to there madness... dont give yourself any shit over it

--------------------

Offlinekushlover
stringcheesehead

Re: Women?!?!?! [Re: Suffer]
    #3004218 - 08/14/04 11:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well thank you all for the advice and encouragement. It's just really hard when you like somone so much and think they feel the same and something like this happens. All I know is that I would never do something like this to someone. If I'm not interested I let them know. It seems really cruel to give someone the impression you like them and then just leave them hanging and confused. I still have faith that there is someone out there who will genuinly like and appreciate me. But on this one I want to go out the better person. I'll wait a week or two then give one more attempt at calling. If she doesn't answer I won't leave a message, then I'll send her an email saying,

"I'm glad I got to meet you and I had a really good time hanging out with you. Take care".

Any impressions on this?

--------------------

InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
    #3004280 - 08/14/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Why are you even contemplating leaving her a message? She doesn't want to hear it. I know it sounds harsh, but you'll seem very pathetic if you leave her ANOTHER message just to say goodbye. This is because she will know that you're only saying it to give yourself closure, and nothing else.

Screw this girl, she'll realize what she's missing in a little while and hopefully you'll be smart enough to not give yourself back to her.

Invisibleadrug

Re: Women?!?!?! [Re: LeViTY]
    #3004301 - 08/14/04 12:35 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, don't leave her another message. Best to just let it go.

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #3004530 - 08/14/04 01:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I had a girl that I knew years ago msg me monday. She's probably my longest running infatuation. (as am I hers probably). We started getting close again, for a few days and then we started giving eachother the cold shoulder. It probably wouldnt work anyways, but its hard to just stop caring.

I was completely over her for several years until monday. Perfectly content bein alone. But she reopened a wound, and left :P I was unhappy for maybe a day and a half.... but damn. Women cut into my zen. .....I'll probably fall for it next year too sadly.

Offlinephattygirl
Stranger
    #3005264 - 08/14/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hey buddy - i havent read all the replies to your post, so i might be repeating but i think its probably due to the fact that she got bored of you. girls want a bad guy who has all the girls after him. she was ahppy for a while to have you, kiss, cuddle whatever, but once she feels like shes pimping the guys and "on a roll" with the men, shell start forgettin about the old guys, and focus on the new guys. my asnwer for you is to forget about the ho. shes a waste of gas money and phone bill money. buy sum weed - smoke out your lady friend stoners, and just chill =)))))))))

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Women?!?!?! [Re: phattygirl]
    #3005332 - 08/14/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

phattygirl said: girls want a bad guy who has all the girls after him.

Not true for all of us, but could be the case with this particular girl.:shrug:

Quote:

phattygirl said:
hey buddy - i havent read all the replies to your post, so i might be repeating but i think its probably due to the fact that she got bored of you.  she was ahppy for a while to have you, kiss, cuddle whatever, but once she feels like shes pimping the guys and "on a roll" with the men, shell start forgettin about the old guys, and focus on the new guys.  my asnwer for you is to forget about the ho. shes a waste of gas money and phone bill money.  buy sum weed - smoke out your lady friend stoners, and just chill =)))))))))

There are some girls like this, but you shouldn't dwell on it to much. If you believed you really felt a connection with this girl, then there's no reason to feel like she was just out to play you. Just hang in there. If ^^^^ turns out to be true, then hell yeah, move on and enjoy those who are around!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Women?!?!?! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3005381 - 08/14/04 08:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm, I used to do the exact same thing. What you need to do is chill out and let her come to you... girls are like that. It just pesters the shit out of them, even though they like to start drama 90% of the time.

Let them come to you, that's my best advice. Always leave them wanting more. :wink:

Offlinekushlover
stringcheesehead

Re: Women?!?!?! [Re: browndustin]
    #3006388 - 08/15/04 07:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks again for all your advice. I definetly won't make any more attempts at contact on my part. This one just hit me extra hard because she's the first women I've been really excited about in a while. It's funny how much we need someone!

--------------------

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3006540 - 08/15/04 07:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

What's your Sun and Moon Sign?
What's her Sun and Moon Sign?

Compatibility could answer alot of your questions in this relationship.  Being a sister, I think she might be testing you.  Everyone is always testing everyone else. especially Air and Fire signs :-)

Don't worry about her too much, because everyone that everyone meets and every conversation is destined.  If you are ment to meet again, you definitely will. 

Smile bud, you know you were happy at that time of her presence and the time you guys shared, charish that until the next heart-warming experience, whether it is with her or not :smile:

-Ares

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Women?!?!?! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3006822 - 08/15/04 09:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah man the sun and the moon! Did you check that? :smirk:

Thats kinda strange... But I also bet she got tired of you and dont have the guts to say it. :thumbdown:

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3009474 - 08/16/04 02:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the internet is GREAT for making friends,
NOT lovers.
and long distant relationships,
fail more so than not.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds