Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
horse poo question
    #3004137 - 08/14/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

is old horse poo better than juicy, freshly squeezed out the asshole horse poo? please send some methods using this to cultivate with.. i'd appreciate it alot thanx :mushroom2:

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: horse poo question [Re: sillysimon]
    #3004270 - 08/14/04 12:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Old poo with the white stuff growing on it is said to be the best.
Freash poo leach and dry.Do a search to some teks.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags