Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
somebody help me
    #3002917 - 08/14/04 01:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

in the lid that you put a pf cake.. do people use a mixture of verm/brf at the bottom? dosnet mycelium grow on this and it then well spring some pins? .. i've never done this but am looking for some answers...

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: somebody help me [Re: sillysimon]
    #3002948 - 08/14/04 01:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

do people also cover the top of their cake in vermiculite?

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

InvisibleDHJH
Lurker

Loc: On a mountain
    #3002968 - 08/14/04 01:43 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

OfflineJaRRn
Lost in Space
Male User Gallery

Loc: Standing on the Cosmic Sh...
Re: somebody help me [Re: DHJH]
    #3002975 - 08/14/04 01:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DHJH said:
Try this.

http://www.fungifun.org/pf/pf_en.htm

^^^^^^

Highly recommend!

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: somebody help me [Re: JaRRn]
    #3003088 - 08/14/04 02:26 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

tht didnt say anything about what i asked.. i know how to grow ..ive been doing it for a while now...did i miss something on that page?

--------------------

InvisibleHangnail
Teo Torriatte

Loc: Over at the Frankenstein ...
    #3003123 - 08/14/04 02:34 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't put "raw" brf mix in with your cakes in the chamber. moist verm on the bottom is done and can help.

--------------------
tonight you'll fall asleep in clothes-so late like a candy bar wrapped up for lunch that's all you get to taste
poverty and spit
poverty and spit

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: somebody help me [Re: Hangnail]
    #3003166 - 08/14/04 02:50 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

ok that was a dumb question sorry for bothering you guys.. ** just put verm in the lid too hold moisture.. i was just confused because i saw picture that looked like they flushed form the laye of verm.. so i figured it might have something to do with brf... silly me :wink:

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3003872 - 08/14/04 11:23 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

They probably will flush from the layer of verm. Myc will grow over everything and flush from it. There have been people who get flushes from the perilite 4 inches away from the cakes because they set their cakes directly on it.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleHangnail
Teo Torriatte

Loc: Over at the Frankenstein ...
    #3004532 - 08/14/04 04:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sillysimon said:
ok that was a dumb question sorry for bothering you guys.. ** just put verm in the lid too hold moisture.. i was just confused because i saw picture that looked like they flushed form the laye of verm.. so i figured it might have something to do with brf... silly me :wink:

Not a dumb question if you don't know the answer.  Kinda like you're watching the aliens land when you see some of these pictures.

--------------------
tonight you'll fall asleep in clothes-so late like a candy bar wrapped up for lunch that's all you get to taste
poverty and spit
poverty and spit

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation