Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
desperate help please
    #3001710 - 08/13/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

when everyone talks of peace and love,i feel like a hyporcrite.All this talk of peace and love is good,but i know many people here where clothes made by children and steal their food without knowing that they are stealing food.what then are we to talk about peace and love?can someone please help me with this,i'm in a dilemma.theres this dog that "lives" with me.he's tied up between two trees.often i hear his pain of imprisonment.i really really need to let him go.but theres a problem.he has a microchip in him,he can be detected anywhere when he is lose.so wherever he goes,he's not free,he would be picked up.then after being picked up,there would be this process,take him home and tie him up and feel bad for him or let them take him and kill him.this has been driving me nuts for the last 2 years.I have no idea what to do.i thought about putting him in a car and driving far out somewhere,but i don't know what good that would do,the dog yearns to be free,but to be free is his death either though capture of animal patrols or getting hit by a car or starvation.In those terms,what could ever be right for him?This one situationn affects everything i think about and i'm almost on the brink of a breakdown i believe.I can't handle that,then i think about about the starvation of children in countries that are large for exporting food,for example brazil.What the hell is going on?I don't know what to do,get out of the system,stay in the system and work over it,or a combintaiton of both.How can i say i love everyone when i allow people to starve,its like i'm actaully allowing it to happen,i may not be able to fix the problem,but i want to,i don't know how to help it.Or whatever i do,would it really help,wouldn't there just be another person to take my place in the large mass of people that allow famine and oppresion happen to people?I love everyone,but what am i to do???? :frown: :confused: :sad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: desperate help please [Re: tnecseda]
    #3001728 - 08/13/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

gotta burn it down.

ppl gotta die someplace.

we cant survive in america without importing.

thats why i constantly ask my mother...

WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE YOU FUCKING BITCH?!

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #3001730 - 08/13/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

With domesticated animals there is not much choice. You could set him free, but as you said, it would do him no good.

My best advice is to find a nice big open field/wooded area that you could take your dog running in. Just let him run free... since he is domesticated he will most likely stay relatively near you if you walk him there on a leash.. (edit: to clarify, I mean walk him to the field on the leash, then let him loose once you're there) just go for a walk on some paths or something.

Just an idea.. it allows him freedom while remaining domesticated.

Atleast this way if he runs off you didn't just send him off to the cruel world, you made it HIS choice to not return to you.

Edited by JacquesCousteau (08/13/04 04:39 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3001742 - 08/13/04 04:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

what you are attuned to is what you see.

can you imagine the electrochipped tied up dog learning to relax and finding a way to contribute to something other than agony.

maybe it is beyond that dog, but it is not beyond us to tune into endless continua of more postive resonance.

it is all here, hell and heaven. tune in as you see fit.

a good helping of existential angst is important in learning the need to become liberated, but liberated does not necessarily mean running free.

The shackles are on mind and made of mind. maybe not really desperate, maybe just looking for meaning in all the suffering, maybe still really tuned into suffering, the first noble truth.

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3001746 - 08/13/04 04:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, it sucks being part of a system that you know causes suffering and it is very difficult to know how to respond once you wake up to that fact.

But don't take the whole world on your shoulders! No matter what you do, suffering is inevitable.

As far as the dog goes...is there no fence? Could you build him a pen so he could at least walk around?

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
    #3001838 - 08/13/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Just roll with it. Stop pushing the river.

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3001977 - 08/13/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

My good friend, I can relate with you on your aggression towards our surroundings. You can create your own relaity, for the most part.

We are a generation of the awakened, and only with the masses will we achieve positive evolution for our country, nation state, world, universe, species.

We can go through life awakened to the evils, and simply dismiss it ignorantly or naively, because if you arent optimistic, you are just plain pissed for a long time. who wants to live life pissed off, really?

Or you can be the current majority of people and be brainwashed by mainsteam media, news coverage, soap operas, and MTV. And who are in denial about the state of things, and always have been, and were raised in this way of thinking, along with their parents, parents parents, etc.

Oh yeah, I look around and yes im pissed. but what can I do? Help myself. I AM. When i am awakened to an unnecessary evil, I simply contemplate the situation around me, and I change. Transcendental in every way. I found out at the age of 12 KFC was mutating chickens with hormones and steriods to feed America, their damned meat. fuckin addictions. But that is a personal choice that i made for myself (the absence of meat in my diet) But my point is when you recognize an evil, don't try to change the world, try to chan ge yourself.

If everyone did this, maybe we could have some damned progress in our battles.

Deep breathe...I gotta go hit this. The hurricane is arupting...

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3002289 - 08/13/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

XOIIAresIIOX thanks for making it seem alright,i really needed that,the mention of the chicken was nice too,maybe people will hear.i still fell bad though.if any one can say anymore please do cause i know i'm not the only one like this.thank you everybody.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3002542 - 08/13/04 10:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

to put this is simple terms, awesome!!

you still feel the love within you.  more than that, you feel compassion for other living beings besides humans.  the fact that you have reached this state of mind clearly displays how much love is in your heart.  to deny this compassion within you is deny your own feelings. 

you want to make a change...and to save the world.  let us lead by example then.  get out your message that you feel is right, try to influence as many as possible as the days go by.  in the darkness...you will be a shining star, and your light, berings a message of love. 

and let me tell you my friend, for better or worse, people will see it.  even if it's jsut for a moment, if you can touch A person's soul, you ARE changing the world. 

:sun:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3002661 - 08/13/04 10:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I learned that I couldn't fix everything that is wrong with this planet. Ped is right. Roll with it. You're not responsible for all the evils of the world.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
    #3002844 - 08/13/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nor are these even 'evils'. They only exist as that label if that is how you chose to percieve them. Mediatate on why these actions bring out guilt and sadness, and you will see that like everything else, it is your own manifestation.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: desperate help please [Re: Frog]
    #3002858 - 08/13/04 11:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"Ped is right"

I find mysaelf thinking this a lot :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3003866 - 08/14/04 09:21 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

this one things driving me nuts!!!WHERE HAS THE MUSIC GONE?SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.I CAN'T LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!!do i need a break or something more fufilling?my music was my life i don't know where it went to.all this compassion and love has done something,and i don't know what yet.maybe i'm just in a transitional stage and need time to adapt.

Offlinedmtrypr
psychonauticalengineer

Loc: Florida
    #3004073 - 08/14/04 10:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I like to think of our burgeoning awareness like a pimple about to burst. All the things that we thought before, that are now seeming to be incomplete or "wrong", are the bacteria in a pustule. As we battle within ourself to overcome past judgements/concepts, we are like the white blood cells that fight off the infection. The final stage, however, is a painful explosion. It is painful because we are letting go of things that we held on to for so long. It hurts because the concepts that we create give us comfort in an uncertain world. However, after the pimple "pops", healing can begin.

--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity
Re: desperate help please [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3004127 - 08/14/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Let me guess, you popped a pimple while on a high dose of lsd? :smile:

--------------------

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #3004652 - 08/14/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

it was starting to pop before the lsd,but yea,i decided to pop it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom