Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Auricularia auricula!
    #3000306 - 08/13/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

In an earlier post I had made a comment about making it my goal to find this mushroom by the end of the week, and I couldn't believe it when it found ME instead today.  I walked way down by the 2nd broad river looking for gyms, and came upon these, many amanita, galerina, and even a few chantrelles.  Actually the yard that I'd posted my chantrelle finds from some time back is starting to sprout again but the lady that owns the property was there and the tenants are no longer there that had let me pick before.  But she'll be gone by sundown and I'll be sure to show you guys the bounty of this marvelous yard once more.  What a day- I had a freak hangover (the worst ever- thanks to the evil temptress known as Miller High Life), and went speeding around on my bike hunting and hunting and forgot to bring bags so I had to ride home one handed with these things and my tire goes flat in the rear for some godawful reason and looking at it makes me damn near swerve off a fifty foot bridge and into the river, or into the 18 wheeler beside me (but it looked like it would have been the river- thank god neither).  If I HAD brought a bag there would have been much more to post bu this is it- I think that Doc-something or another posted his very nice finds yesterday or the day before of this same mushy, so this one is for you Doc whatshisname.  I'm going back for the rest of everything but my hangover is still so bad I can't fathom doing that again just yet at this very moment plus the bitch is still cleaning the rental property so fuck me- I'm here resting up on the shroomery.  Sorry for teh bad pic quality but a scanners all I've got.  Peace! Also a note- I didn't want to start a thread for such a limited topic so I'll discuss it briefly here- all you people looking for oysters- look no further than your local cemitary.  Think about how many trees get cut down for a cemetary!  All the ones the other day I saw were roten and old and new ones should sprout by tommorrow, but man oh man the place was like a carpet of oysters.  Good place to look if you ask me (but who the hell would ask me anyway? :wink:). OK- bye for real now.

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedoc34
Fungitarian
Male User Gallery

Loc: Myceliaville !!!
Re: Auricularia auricula! [Re: superblingtheory]
    #3000384 - 08/13/04 11:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I think that Doc-something or another posted his very nice finds yesterday or the day before of this same mushy, so this one is for you Doc whatshisname. 

That would be muaaaaahhh!Very nice!

Hangovers suk! :thumbdown:

rule # 1 : Always bring a container to carry your finds home--->:lol:

:cool: :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Re: Auricularia auricula! [Re: doc34]
    #3000447 - 08/13/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

doc34 said:
Quote:

rule # 1 : Always bring a container to carry your finds home--->:lol:

That's the truth!  I have a sneeking suspicion I was a teeny weeny bit drunk this morning when I left- you know you get things in your head and do them but it's strictly going through the motions. :stoned:

--------------------

Invisiblenofind_um
Explorer ofEarth
 User Gallery

Loc: At work, at school, at my...
Re: Auricularia auricula! [Re: superblingtheory]
    #3000888 - 08/13/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've never found them..auricularia auricula
going in the woods right now.. with
new batteries... to take some photos
of l. sulphurus I found last week.. Hope
they are still there.... get some rest
superbling... hang overs do suck...
I am NEVER drinking again.. if I only had
a dollar for everytime I've said those words....

Nofindum....

--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Re: Auricularia auricula! [Re: nofind_um]
    #3001871 - 08/13/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Bitch just mowed my chantrelles.... end of fucking story. And I've got all the food cooking....

Good luck nofind_um! I feel better now- lots of bonghits and a ten mile strengh training ride and I'm back. I've never found them either and I was looking past them in a heap of woodsy shit at a gigungous pile of mycenas and when I focused more, I saw ten tiems what I posted by I had to have one free hand! I know where they are at though so... I've ben looking for Laetiporus too, and am pissed AND amazed to have found none all year. I ran up on what I thought was a huge bunch of them recently but it was just some other polypore- It was probably a Hydnellum aurantiacum, and it was like on the ground in rotting shit(wood I mean by shit). All the chicken mushrooms I've found in the past have been on much less dead wood. Cool beans- dinners ready almost!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract