Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Who's been herebefore me?
Planning On a Big Night
    #2998847 - 08/13/04 03:11 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:evil: Well well well. The time has finally arrived. Friday the 13th and what a wonderful eve it should be. Well here's the deal.

My girlfriend, who I love and care for very much (incase she's reading  :wink:) has recently informed me that a friend of hers (who I am seriously debating killing, incase he's reading  :mad:) Has acquired a fair amount of mushrooms.

Well tomorrow I plan on putting on that phony friendly act to score what I need and send him on his way. She will more than likely be at my house for the night, and she knows how eager I am to experience this again. I trust her and she is honestly the only person (if any) that I would want around me when I enter my own little world. I trust her with my life and know she wlil be there 100% to care for me if needed.

The most mushrooms I have ever consumed at any one time was 1/8. It was a wonderful trip by far. The most beautiful and must say, entertaining experience of my life. I can not however say it was spiritual. It wasn't because I wasn't very familiar with the mushroom at the time for it to take me in that direction. I don't want to have a spiritual trip until I am alone, for I feel I can learn most that way. So Friday's trip, I plan on not being spiritual.

I suppose you could call her my "trip-sitter" even though she will more or less be a companion on my journey. My only problem is I don't know how I should go about this. I have the Robert Miles cd "Dreamland" that I am absolutely in love with and I am dying to take it for a ride, and I am also dying to watch the movie Fantasia 2000 which I also have cued up and ready for play. My room's walls and ceiling's are covered with glow int he dark stars and the walls are adorned with glow in the dark, trippy, blacklight posters. I have all the ingreidients for a ++++ journey except. I don't want to feel like I am leaving her out. I want to throw on some headphones, or low music on the speakers, and lay in my bed and travel. Or throw on Fantasia and just dissolve into the music and colors. But if she's there I feel like I will have to sit and do things with her. Which isn't necesarily a bad thing. I'm actually thinking about puttin my CD player on, Robert Miles - "Dreamland", shutting off all the lights, and laying with her on the couch or something and just sort of .. ehh.. 'cuddling' for awhile while dissolving into the CD and holding her. I wonder what that's like.

I'm sorry if this is hella-long. It's late, 3:18 AM here, and well, I can't sleep. My fingers keep moving and.. well.. anybody, please, respond, open for comments, questions, suggestions replies!! :smile: :smile:  :thumbup: :mushroom2:

Well I forgot to post my question after all that jabberin'. Has anyone else been in situations like this. Anyone ever tripped with just one person who wasnt tripping, not a friend more or lessl ike, a companion. One that you could just sit witha nd hold? Or how did this all work out. Need some advice  :confused:

Edited by FreeFalling (08/13/04 03:15 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: Planning On a Big Night [Re: FreeFalling]
    #2998865 - 08/13/04 03:15 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Buy twice as many mushrooms as you are going to dose with and save half of them.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience