Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
"Best week ever" is the stranges show to do nitrous on
    #2992458 - 08/11/04 08:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I did soem nitrous today and "best week ever" and any of those VH1 pop culture shows must be the stranges show to watch while doing nitrous. You just hear strange random comments echoing in your head. My friend after having 2 ballons at once layed back laughing and was like, is this guy really saying that or is it just the nitrous? LOL!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemush20
Stranger
Re: "Best week ever" is the stranges show to do nitrous on [Re: Gr0wer]
    #2994480 - 08/12/04 04:54 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Man nitrous is fun, Last time I did it I was in cali visiting relatives and went to a headshop and got a box of chargers and a cracker and I was driving through compton with my sisters boyfriend doing hits of it strieght from the cracker and the cracker froze to my lip and before I knew it I had blood dripping down my face lol. I got another box of chargers for the train trip home. I got some looks for taking hits on the train lol.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
Re: "Best week ever" is the stranges show to do nitrous on [Re: Gr0wer]
    #2994500 - 08/12/04 05:12 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

mickeymouse lives .............on nitrious

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: "Best week ever" is the stranges show to do nitrous on [Re: mush20]
    #2995688 - 08/12/04 03:09 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

mush20 said:
  Man nitrous is fun, Last time I did it I was in cali visiting relatives and went to a headshop and got a box of chargers and a cracker and I was driving through compton with my sisters boyfriend doing hits of it strieght from the cracker and the cracker froze to my lip and before I knew it I had blood dripping down my face lol.  I got another box of chargers for the train trip home.  I got some looks for taking hits on the train lol.

Very smart :mushroom2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience