Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
Re: yea i fuckered up, [Re: mr crisper]
    #2989425 - 08/11/04 01:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

ok ill take that tip.. i just want to share...Share your presence with others, no boundaries, completely openly lovingly. Love is what makes us alive, that is why we feel so alive when we love. Service is being available to love. Life is the combustion of love. That we love ourselves here, that is the true magnificence in the mountains of being. We are constantly drawing the line between love and not love--enter into the Non-duality Zone, and all judgements dissolve in the Vast Expanse.

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

sharing...it seems in the apporiate place? [Re: sillysimon]
    #2989437 - 08/11/04 01:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

THE VAST EXPANSE
I acknowledge the privilege of being alive in a human body at this moment, endowed with senses, memories, emotions, thoughts, and the space of mind in its wisdom aspect.
It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation.

Witness the contents of mind, the visions and sounds, the thoughts, as clouds passing through the vast expanse - the sky-like nature of mind. The rootedness of Being is in emptiness, clarity and awareness: unborn, unspoilt, stainlessly pure.

The infinite vibratory levels, the dimensions of interconnectedness are without end. There is nothing independent. All beings and things are residents in your awareness.

I subject my awareness to the perfection of being, the perfection of wisdom and perfection of love, all of these being co-present in the Vast Expanse. I share this panorama of Being and appreciate all I can share it with...the seamless interweaving of consciousness with each moment.

Create perfection wherever you go with your awareness. That is why this teaching is admired by artists--they sense the correctness of the response to life as creative. Life is infinite creative play. Enjoyment and participation in this creative play is the artists profound joy. We co-author every moment with universal creativity.

To bare our souls is all we ask, to give all we have to life and the beings surrounding us. Here the nature spirits are intense and we appreciate them, make offerings to them--these nature spirits who call us here--sealing our fate with each other, celebrating our love.

I am an intersecting kaleidoscope of Being in a rainbow refractive wave pattern: a corpuscle of light on the ocean...the transparency of my body with the rocks...sometimes the only way to summarize my feelings is to draw--to collapse the frenzy in my limbs enough to make a mark out of profound appreciation for my existence.

It's as though we are co-conspirators of consciousness--everyone, everywhere, everywhen, mixing up our openable minds. It's as though we could gather clouds in the sky and people into our lives. Like an eruption of consciousness, we discover the most important force is love. Experience yourself as the Source and appreciate every moment as perfection. Sunrise--Sunset. Thank you, Thank you, Creator, profound unstoppable connectedness of all beings, pattern to everything, most radical no-thing, the Vast Expanse.

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: A little chunk of truth about life after death. [Re: Swami]
    #2989446 - 08/11/04 01:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
I will now eat more junk food and not worry about the consequences.

I bet you will.  I don't see how knowing that you are going to still exsist consciously after death would make you want to waste your life into unhealth while you are alive. :confused:

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: sharing...it seems in the apporiate place? [Re: sillysimon]
    #2989463 - 08/11/04 01:48 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

cheers simon
  :heart:

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: A little chunk of truth about life after death. [Re: Swami]
    #2989465 - 08/11/04 01:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Think for yourself. Question authority.

I question your authority to tell me to think for myself!  :mad2:

I'm glad you are around Swami, you are going to be this threads comic relief.  Just remeber I hate bullshit as much as you do.

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: sharing...it seems in the apporiate place? [Re: sillysimon]
    #2989466 - 08/11/04 01:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

life is after death.. life is eternal.. so its more than believable that your experince was in fact true.. it rings true in my brain... i have experinced a energy that had a visual..i must ad that i was totally sober..i was listeing to some very spirtual music (lateralus)and i was so touched by the moment i swear i left my body for like 2 seconds that felt like eternity i was in a realm like outer space except futher and i saw a light/glow of mutating eyes pulsing like a heartbeat.. i started crying with joy after i gained my senses. wheter you wanna believe me or not i speak the love/truth form my most inner depths of my soul

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: A little chunk of truth about life after death. [Re: MAGnum]
    #2989484 - 08/11/04 01:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Read up on Bill Rogers, the uber-marathon man of the 70s, who subsisted on junk food (mostly McDonalds) while breaking world records.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (08/11/04 02:05 AM)

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

i know [Re: sillysimon]
    #2989489 - 08/11/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i know it sounds cliche or what ever so i am open to your criticism but i know what it meant... i know that there is eternity and a source of energy/life.. i think aspects of this energy/source try to communicate with us in any way possible and to most of the living its subliminal...like karma.. but to the perceptive ones .. i think are capable of grasp the intelligence or light or whatevr of these enities or souls..or whatever godamn

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: i apoligize [Re: sillysimon]
    #2989495 - 08/11/04 01:56 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sillysimon said:
i was un aware i posted  the first post.. my apologies

Don't worry about it.  I'm going to have to look it over some more.  It was really deep stuff in writing style as well as conceptually.  I'll reply to it later when I have time to break it apart and analyze it :smile:

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

we are a worm in a dogs heart [Re: sillysimon]
    #2989504 - 08/11/04 01:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i think they want to help us change..just like mushies...i think they have a message.. to prosper and love or if anything to enlighten

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: we are a worm in a dogs heart [Re: sillysimon]
    #2989516 - 08/11/04 02:01 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

" but there's also no proof that any experience actually objectively exists"

well said

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

we are a worm in a dogs heart [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2989562 - 08/11/04 02:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

the truth/proof objectifies in the person.. thats all that matters to me..."You are going to be met with harsh skepticism by some.

Ignore it, for you are the only one with the memory of the experience. You as well will start to become skeptical of this occurrence over time, but don't forget what it showed you "...deff

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: MAGNUMRead! A little chunk of truth about life after de [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2989599 - 08/11/04 02:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
what you percieve canot be 'disproved' by quoting from the bible, or any other book.

Some people lack in the faculty of understanding that.

Quote:

However, even if you see a ghost, there is more than one way of interpreting that.

YES!!  Gimme questions! :laugh:
[Quote] Maybe its really a lingering spirit.  Maybe your friend WAS in heaven and simply stopped in to say hi, or bye as the case may be.

From this experiance, all I know is that it was in the room and manifested itself.  Perhaps John was in heaven, or something like it and was around for a visit.  Since I haven't been dead yet, I don't know.  Because one man has a spirit, it shows me that everyone has a spirit.

Now if everyone has a spirit, (this gets good here) there have to be more spirits than people who have lived!  We are talking HUGE amounts of people all throughout history.

Do these spirits interact?  Do they socialize?  Do they gather around the same people or type of people they did when they were alive?  Is the idead of heaven really just a distortion of a truth warped by social/political forces?  Could there be a place where all the dead people's spirits go?  Is a realm where spirits come together and exsist.  Where is this place?  Do they reincarnate after a while?

Quote:

Maybe you were projecting a memory into the perceptual world, or bringing into existance by the power of your longing.

I would say that it is unlikely because I wasn't the only person who felt this force.  My friend who was with me also concurred that the force was angry.  She said it before me, but I already knew that.

I could have given power to the spirit's presence somehow.  It is possible.  But the anger about the Christian poster is completely outside me.  If you didn't notice from my other posts, I have an enormous chip on my sholder from being raised Christian.  I certainly wouldn't feel rage enough to set off telekinesis over my other friend dissing a poster.  I would have laughed, actually I think I began to laugh as this happenned.

Quote:

I dont know, im not going to argue about weather you saw a ghost, but dont be too quick to jump to conclusions.

I'm not when it comes to this kind of stuff :smile:
I want to present as solid of a case that I can.  If I am unsure and aware of my uncertainty, I will let you know!

This experiance presents more questions than answers, I'm grasping for whatever truth I can extract out of this through logic and philosophy.

So far I know for a fact that there is consciousness after death.  For me, based on my personal experiance it is irrefutable.

I hope all that was clear.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: MAGNUMRead! A little chunk of truth about life after de [Re: MAGnum]
    #2989603 - 08/11/04 02:28 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The more answers you seek, the more questions you meet. or something.

--------------------

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: MAGNUMRead! A little chunk of truth about life after de [Re: deff]
    #2989607 - 08/11/04 02:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
His experience was real. It was as real as the scientist studying a disease, or a skeptic spending time to try and make their lack of experience in these matters appear as logic. All of these are perceptions and are equal. Sure, there's no proof as to whether the ghost was real (existing outside of his personal perception), but there's also no proof that any experience actually objectively exists.

You are a genious!

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: yea i fuckered up, [Re: mr crisper]
    #2989626 - 08/11/04 02:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mr crisper said:
no probs - i think your posts are quite interesting, but i wish you would break them up into smaller paragraphs - much easier for my lil brain to consume.
its like food - have to bite off small chunks rather than try to stuff the whole pie in at once.

When I make up my own threads, I tend to be a little bit long winded.

It's also late at night and I might not write as good in my state.

I hope I answerred your questions!

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #2990507 - 08/11/04 09:40 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

>>>How the hell can you tell me what is real and fake. A little fragment of insight into the afterlife is ignored once again and pushed into obscurity.<<<

I understand how you feel. I believe you because I see no motivation as to why you would want to lie and say you had seen such a thing. Besides that, from first hand experiences I know the dead can re-visit the living!

--------------------

Invisiblefearfect
Loc: Flag
    #2991355 - 08/11/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

suppose it was real.

"The identity of the ghost actually was of my (recently at the time) dead step dad and it was just as tall as him, so obviously, you take alot of who you are with you to the other side."

obviously? What if he just took that form so that you would be able to recognize who he was. you've drawn alot of conclusions from a very small experience...

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: MAGNUMRead! A little chunk of truth about life after de [Re: MAGnum]
    #2991406 - 08/11/04 02:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"So far I know for a fact that there is consciousness after death. For me, based on my personal experiance it is irrefutable. "

I've had a couple of experiences where I realized the same thing both times had to deal with out of body experiences. the fact that I could have an out of body experiences, and I was aware, and not only that, but I could bring back the experience as memory changed my belief system as a die hard atheist.

sicne then I have been searching, and I realize that it's great when more question pop up than answers, cause part of living here in my opinion is "not knowing" a lot of your answers are the questions themselves...want to see what I mean???

if you want to use logic try these two out...

the creation of the universe and the conscious mind...

in my view there are two things when talking about the universe

1) the universe was created

2) the universe has always been.

many people who gravitate towards number 1 will go to the big bang, but yet there's nothing that says where that ball of energy came from. there has to be a source (logically speaking) if you think the universe was "created" this will lean towards a creator

many others will go to number two as well.

this would mean (logically) that the universe is "all there is." well if that's the case, this universe is expanding, and at a rapid rate I might add. where or what is it expanding into if the universe is all there is?

now you want more logic???

how about conscious-awareness....

conscious awareness is very special as it allows us to have "abstract thoughts." thoughts that don't necessarily derive from experience. (as in a unicorn, or a cat with one leg). it allows for us to "create" and it allows us to say "I am here" and to know that you are sensing things.

sicne we have abstract thoughts, and we are consciously aware...have we always been aware?? have humans "always" lived on this planet?? science says no...so then what...we evolved...or we were created.

if we evolved, how in the blue hell did we jsut decide to be, hey!! I'm me!!! I'm gonna give myself a NAME! and develope language! and make stories! to say the this type of awareness jsut appeared out of no where doesn't make sense at all, and evolution has yet to explain this.

so where is all this going? well back to your life after death analysis. All of these question begs to ask...is there a higher level.

how many more questions do I need to ask?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom