Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
Wild Dagga/ Pharma. Kanna Resin. *DELETED*
    #2989106 - 08/11/04 01:58 AM (13 years, 9 days ago)

Post deleted by matt

Reason for deletion: x

Edited by mattzdope (08/11/04 02:03 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe man
still tappin caps

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Wild Dagga/ Pharma. Kanna Resin. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #2989137 - 08/11/04 02:12 AM (13 years, 9 days ago)

try making a tea :smile: or just swollowign a chunk.

peace

--------------------
http://www.fsrc.caand FSRE are now accepting edible/medicinal spores. please donate

And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

Invisibledwarves475
Ridin' Dirty

Re: Wild Dagga/ Pharma. Kanna Resin. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #2993194 - 08/11/04 11:11 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

i had the same problems witht he resin extract..

--------------------
Dont Float The Mainstream.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: Wild Dagga/ Pharma. Kanna Resin. [Re: the man]
    #2993278 - 08/11/04 11:28 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

It tried the tea thing. It tasted nasty and produced no effects.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Wild Dagga/ Pharma. Kanna Resin. [Re: shroomydan]
    #2993310 - 08/11/04 11:36 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

In my opinion, these things are a fun novelty entheogen.. If you want to get something from it I recommend vaporizing it.. If it gets hard try to crumble and powder it.. I'm not sure of the exact consistency of this particular extract but if its anything like what i've worked with, this method should work.. Just smear a bit of it on some tinfoil, if its not goey or sticky at all then try to put a glob of it on tinfoil and smoke it like you would meth or heroin.. You could also smoke in a lightbulb or cigar tube.. basically this stuff is good if you try to freebase it.

personally, I would take a small amount and dissolve in water then check the pH.. If its acidic then you should probably convert it to base as bases have a lower flash point and would be easier to smoke. i'm not sure how they made this extract but that seems to me to be an important factor.. ph.... if its basic then your good to go on smoking it..

I've worked with several different extracts that were proclaimed to be excellent and not many impressed me.. all where these "resin" extracts.. My favorite combines Mucuna passion flower, damiana and some other herbs.. its this stuff from sweden and its super sticky. its excellent to smoke for a nice mellow high and if you are already on something like opiates it adds to the nod.. very fun to smoke.

for extracts that are a powder, a lot of the times you can just add a tiny bit of water to make it goey, then dry it out on a low heat so you end up with a more hashy, sticky substance..

Assuming the active constituents are alcohol soluble you could also dissolve a bit in about 100ml of EtOh , then dip a cigarette in the solution, let it dry and smoke that... Just an idea...

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Wild Dagga/ Pharma. Kanna Resin. [Re: Aneglakya]
    #2993338 - 08/11/04 11:43 PM (13 years, 8 days ago)

I was told from a very reliable source that kanna extract above 10-15x must be crystaline or crystal resin or it is not really that potency. I suppose it makes sense because if you get a refined enough extract , assuming you are isolating mesembrine, then you are going to end up having some high amount of mesembrine crystals in there. I've seen some Kanna extract 20x that is just a dark powder.. Its okay but I wonder about its real potency and the extraction methods used.. I like to eat kanna extract. 500mg of kanna 5x gets me totally ripped and its usually too strong and I find it unpleasant.. I wouldn't dare to eat an entire gram of kanna 5x. I think eating a bit would also be a good alternative. just roll into a ball and swallow like a pill.. see how that does ya.

Offlinejackgreen
JG
Male
Re: Wild Dagga/ Pharma. Kanna Resin. [Re: Aneglakya]
    #2993693 - 08/12/04 12:53 AM (13 years, 8 days ago)

I dunno but my homegrown/made dagga and extracts always seem to work. Tea is great if you use a bunch of dehydrated leaf, and the resin is awesome effective, adn the extract is effective as well. Seems as though its a little higher point of vaporization than mj, but It definately works in my vapor bros. Only complaint I got is that it stains bowls with this hard ash that no cleaners get off. Use only pods and flowers when using dagga unless tea.
Hey alkaloid that clone had problems and I had to transplant its now 6ft tall I got a bunch more in teh aero cloner from a storm that broke it in half I'll shoot you a pm when that batch roots, these have no soil or rockwool easy to send.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden