Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
DXM. Yes or No
    #2913249 - 07/21/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

For me, yes. I have had three experiences with DXM. THe first one was just to test the proverbial waters. I always extract DXM into powder and put it into gelcaps. My first time was about 250 mg and some weed. It was just a really stoned feeling. The next two experiences were both about 500mg. The first time was out of control. I had no motor skills and couldn't talk very well. However, the second time i had the same dose and i was much more capable of doing things and it was very spiritual. Has anyone else found that their second trip was much more controlled and spiritual? this is possibly because the first time i had no idea how fucked DXM gets you until it hit me.

Share your experiences, both positive and negative!
DXM: Oui ou Non?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (07/21/04 12:00 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Edited by ShroomyTunes (07/21/04 10:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleilus
Bred in Captivity
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the bend.
Re: DXM. Yes or No [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #2913747 - 07/21/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I liek dee ex em. :smile:

--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

OfflineRecycledBodies
PsychedelicAdventurer

Re: DXM. Yes or No [Re: ilus]
    #2913802 - 07/21/04 08:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

First trip was with 474mg, I only buy powder form now from RC suppliers. Highest dose at once was 1500mg, spread out was probablly 1600 - 1800mg and iv done dex more times then I can remember. Crapiest experince was I thought I was perma fried stuck in a digital gaming world, this of course was on a 3 day DXM binge in my early days of DXM, any light would hurt my eyes and the dark was a no no. I think I just laid in fetus position on my bed for a while. Best trip was.... I dunno, maybe one of the many OBEs I have had on DXM.

*EDIT* oh yea and iv smoked weed on it plenty of times but iv noticed its not even worth smoking on upper plateaus which most of my journeys consist of now a days. *EDIT*

Edited by RecycledBodies (07/21/04 08:41 PM)

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
Re: DXM. Yes or No [Re: RecycledBodies]
    #2913831 - 07/21/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Very small doses of it + smoking = amaaaaaaaazing

--------------------

OfflineMcKennaFan200
AmateurGairologist

#2914376 - 07/21/04 11:34 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Very large doses of it+your brain=crazy/fun (for me anyway) shit. Haven't touched DXM in a while though, maybe it's time to renew my vows.

--------------------

"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Invisiblereflectedlight
in town untilthe blood flows
 User Gallery

Loc: aether
    #2915090 - 07/22/04 06:52 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

DXM made me feel like I was floating, my body was weightless/and or I wasn't inside my body. Picked up vibes from people really easily. The first time I tried it I felt really relaxed with a light buzz and passed out. The 2nd time I did it was amazing, The 3rdwas wierd because I went to the dining hall with my friend and felt extremely self conscious. It got even wiered when I played Starcraft and then my girlfriend came and bitched at me. Anyway I am not overly fond of it, but I would try it again in a more spiritual manner. The dissociative nature of it was very cool.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #2915109 - 07/22/04 07:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

not anymore!

--------------------

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: DXM. Yes or No [Re: Krishna]
    #2927778 - 07/26/04 01:32 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Nope, but I have a unique reason...

link

OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
    #2985642 - 08/10/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

DXM evil...i've tried it 2 times, first time didnt get much out of it, second time took to much, passed out and woke up puking. For the rest of the night i was sitting in an alley hugging myself. Then i was finally able to go to sleep and the next morning, my eyes couldnt stop moving. they just kept going up and down uncontrollably for a couple hours.

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

OfflineKilgrin
AspiringMycologist
    #2986111 - 08/10/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think everyone should try it at least once. I would say around 3-4 times is enough. It a great experience and one of those things were if you have never triped before you like "WOW! how is this possible!" I would recomend shrooms over it anyday, since it can get kinda freaky/uncomferitable. I have done it about 3-4 times, but i am done with it. was a good experience, but getting THAT fucked up just isnt for me. If i wana feel messed up i will drink a bunch, cause i can control how messed up i am, or if i wana trip, its the mushies.

--------------------
- Got any magic mushrooms?
- No, but i got some drawf mush that will really blow your head off. Look at this, last time i took it, i was seeing fairies for 3 days!
- Nicey nice! Roll us a giant!

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

#2988755 - 08/10/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

try Meditating on dxm, crazy shit. I personaly think DXM is a cleansing drug for me. I do it a few times a year in powder form by my slef. DXM is an SSRI, so it does increase my mood after use. Its a fun drug.

But a serious drug. Understand it, before you try it. I suppose.
Also, maybe seek out DXM communities, erowid has thinks under there primiary and secondary resources. T3P and the DV will help you answer dxm questions much easeier than a mushroom community.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2989050 - 08/10/04 11:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

dxm containing products and powder react to people in different ways and different perspectives on its usefulness.

i personally have tried it all, i think dex is garbage, and the people ive met that use it are also basically garbage. but not to offend, that is just my experience.

some people are most definately drawn to it. it is strange like that, definately in its own group.. all people react different to the drug.

in all honesty from a seasoned hippies viewpoint, it's just garbage, get something else.

keep shroomin
gg

it is something (and someone) that most seasoned hippies who have done every drug in the rainbow tend to naturally learn to avoid that situation and also the people in it.
-it effects your personality.
-the people who use it is like throwing a monkeywrench in my face.

keep shroomin

GG

"silent in the morning, suspended in the trees"

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #2989054 - 08/10/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It is cool when you are sick..just dont do too much...I have never done the powder...but I used to do 8 oz of "Robitussin DM" back when I was 17-18 years old... it was cool..it is a inner mind peace trip...it isnt as good as shrooms or acid, it is just "Different" I say "Yes" to DXM..just be careful of your dose...

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: DXM. Yes or No [Re: Skunk420]
    #2989067 - 08/10/04 11:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Besides dont listen to ^^^ I have had experience in the stuff..just be careful how much you do...it is an inner trip...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order