Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
How good are grow kits?
    #2987891 - 08/10/04 06:59 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

A friend is considering buying a growkit for her first time growing. She wants to do this first to see how they grow, before doing it from scratch. She plans on making a spore print from one of the shrooms and then starting her own "family" of shrooms descending from this one.

Her question is, how well do grow kits grow? She says she has heard some to say they grow 200 grams fresh, and others to say 300-500 grams fresh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsyllyMe
LOST.......
Loc: Center of the Known Unive...
Re: How good are grow kits? [Re: myndreach]
    #2987912 - 08/10/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

myndreach said: She says she has heard some to say they grow 200 grams fresh, and others to say 300-500 grams fresh.

quote her source.......otherwise get yourself a bag.......they are sterile, stealth, and simple......

perhaps if you case the substrate you could get huge yeilds.......

peace

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #2987914 - 08/10/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

there is a great deal of hype about grow kits... for less money your friend can assemble her own and have greater success... dont believe the info about how much you can grow... it's usualy exagerated

InvisibleHallucinogen
Raoul Duke

Loc: Amsterdam
    #2987943 - 08/10/04 07:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Grow kits are a waste of money, you can just make jars which will cost you alot less and you'll have better results.

--------------------
Substrate + jars = $20
Magic Mushroom spores = $12
Growing your own Magic Mushrooms = Priceless

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2988018 - 08/10/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

My friend is just worried because she is in the military, so her mail address is an APO box on an air force base in Germany. She's worried that ordering spores is risky. She asked me what the customs form would say, and I didn't know.

She doesn't want a package that says "mushroom spores" on it or the customs form.

Anonymous

#2988121 - 08/10/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

well if your friend is "defending" my country........I would say order some Amanita Muscaria i have heard the vikings used them before battles........but then what do the Norweigans know? or for that matter what do I know.........

I have never seen a package shipped form a spore seller that said......"Inside are the contents to grow Mushrooms"..........

but I would way, whey, weigh, my career in the balance.

peace

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How good are grow kits? [Re: ]
    #2988268 - 08/10/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

She said she thought of growing some non-psychadelic mushrooms first as she is interested in mycology in general. However, she's wondering about if they can open packages to inspect them. Nothing she has ordered before (amazon, friends and family stuff, etc.) has been tampered with.

She wonders what the customs for would say.

Anonymous

#2988352 - 08/10/04 08:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

you might wan't to address this in the security forum. They might have an Army expert to help you. Or maybe an Army mycologist!

InvisiblePsyllyMe
LOST.......
Loc: Center of the Known Unive...
Re: How good are grow kits? [Re: ]
    #2988481 - 08/10/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i shipped Portebellos once. And who would care if they searched a Portebello package?

I agree with noob.......this is a serurity topic!

peace

--------------------------------------------------------

alounacara is spanish for bendejo........

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags