Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedmtrypr
psychonauticalengineer

Loc: Florida
Props to EVERYONE on this board, YOU ARE ALL SMART MOFO's
    #2985424 - 08/10/04 10:08 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Although we may not see eye to eye on all occasions, I have to say that this message board has proven to be the most stimilating, thought provoking, experience that I have had in quite some time. It isn't very often where you get a lot of really interesting people who are all very different coming together to share their ideas. Keep up the good work everybody, we are all on this earth for some reason, to find a mate, to find god, to find yourself, but whatever your path, keep running.

--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
Re: Props to EVERYONE on this board, YOU ARE ALL SMART MOFO's [Re: dmtrypr]
    #2985604 - 08/10/04 11:03 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

hear! hear!

:rockon:

OfflineChimera
Eyes wide open!

Loc: Great Smoky Mountains
    #2985670 - 08/10/04 11:30 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I lurk here quite a bit. It's amazing to read everybody's thoughts and opinions especially when I can't organize my own thoughts enough to contribute.

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #2985764 - 08/10/04 11:57 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The boards here have definitely stimulated me.

We have organized gatherings, commuted, conversed, traded, dosed, confused, met, enlightened, pissed off, etc. with/for/and about eachother.

Thank every species.
Thank your friends.
Enlighten eachother.

And Love.

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
    #2985880 - 08/10/04 12:34 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you. Your as well is a smart mofo. Yo mothfucka, you rap?

Invisiblebandaid
clever title

Re: Props to EVERYONE on this board, YOU ARE ALL SMART MOFO's [Re: Chimera]
    #2986559 - 08/10/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Chimera said:
I lurk here quite a bit. It's amazing to read everybody's thoughts and opinions especially when I can't organize my own thoughts enough to contribute.

yep what I was thinking

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2986592 - 08/10/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

thanks for the reminder.

let's all remember what brought us here in the first place

:mushroom2:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Props to EVERYONE on this board, YOU ARE ALL SMART MOFO' [Re: kaiowas]
    #2986615 - 08/10/04 03:10 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

much love to my fellow psychonauts :heart:

--------------------

OfflinephEight
fate
Loc: houston, tx
Re: Props to EVERYONE on this board, YOU ARE ALL SMART MOFO' [Re: dmtrypr]
    #2986650 - 08/10/04 03:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I'm usually not the one to participate often, but every now and then I share my thoughts. This board certainly has taught me much more than I could've possibly imagined when I first ran across it. I would also like to graciously thank the community that makes this place work. It's because of you I'm a more open minded and compassionate individual.

Like kaoiwas said, let's all remember what brought us here and charish it, for it is a gift to all of us.

--------------------
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Props to EVERYONE on this board, YOU ARE ALL SMART MOFO' [Re: phEight]
    #2986716 - 08/10/04 03:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

5 years ago when I was lurking on this board for mushroom cultivation, I certainly never thought I would still be here now, as a mod.. with almost 20k posts. In the past 5 years my life has been a complete rollercoaster of madness, and the only stability I have had at many times was my woman and the shroomery. Without either of which I don't know where I would be right now. For a dark period of time the shroomery was my lifeline, and here I am today.

For some, it may appear to be: 'just another message board on the internet'.. but to me it is so much more than that... so much more. I have had some of the greatest laughs, I have had some deep discussions.. I have made lifelong friends, I have received selfless loving help from fellow shroomerites in times of serious need, I have helped others, I have evolved as a person, I have met many shroomerites in real life.. and I can honestly say I can't think of a better group of people. That is just the tip of the iceberg, the list goes on and on. It's hard to express everything.

To me the Shroomery is the greatest community I can conceive of. There is nothing else like it. I hope to be here for many more years to come and I hope to make many more friends through this amazing network, and I know I will. I'm here for good.

Much love to all of you :sun:

--------------------

OfflineCheebatoke
Toker
Loc: Southern TX
Re: Props to EVERYONE on this board, YOU ARE ALL SMART MOFO' [Re: Chimera]
    #2986740 - 08/10/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The same goes for me as well... I stop by daily to read up on the S&P forum... though I never post because all aspects/opinions of any conversation are voiced usually, including mine. Thanks to all those who inspire deep thought and great post content.  :thumbup:

--------------------
The only thing permanent is change.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: Props to EVERYONE on this board, YOU ARE ALL SMART MOFO' [Re: Cheebatoke]
    #2989093 - 08/10/04 11:53 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

You guys turned me onto Shpongle and Ott, I can never repay you. :smile: 

Thank you all, with true sincerity.

McKennaDMT

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck