Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCoatblastin
Stranger
Shrooms
    #2986337 - 08/10/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Alright. To make a long story short I've wanted to try shrooms very badly for over a year now. I live near Cape Cod in a fairly small town. (Well not that small, but that's neither here nor there). The main drug of choice for this town are pot and painkillers. Don't get me wrong, I love smokin up as much as I can, but the funds are running low and I can't everyday anymore. All the people I get pot from, I ask, "Hey know anybody who could get me some shrooms?" Their response is always the same "Yea, my boy (insert random name here) might be able to hook you up" Everytime its the same story, they couldn't get ahold of their friend, or they were wrong and their friend doesn't have any and has not had any for quite some time. I guess their just extremely rare in my area. So I said fuck it and decided that I would like to grow my own. Now I've never grown anything in my life and I'm very impatient and lazy. I've read up on some guides on various sites and the method to grow them seemed a little out of my league. So I go to sporebank.com to check their shit out. They have these growbags that mushrooms grow in apparently with little difficulty. They also have spore syringes for the shrooms I desire, but they are for 'Microscopy Research' only. Anyway I email them and ask them if I put the spores of the magic shrooms in the grow bags they have, will the shrooms grow with little effort? They beat around the bush and just answer me with they are intended for again, 'Microscopy Research' only, and fail to give me a straight up answer. Now if this shit would work, I'm all for getting started. But it would suck to spend money (Like I said funds are low) and waste it because the shit ends up not working. So I ask, does anybody have any straight answers for me here?? Or give me a little help or suggestions? Or shit come over my friggen house and just give me some damn shrooms?? If for some reason you don't wanna post shit here just pm it up. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Shrooms [Re: Coatblastin]
    #2986381 - 08/10/04 02:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, they don't sell them for growing mushrooms.

Look at them under a microscope, it's fun!!! :smirk:

OfflineFreshCaps
Nor-Cal

Loc: The Cannabis State
    #2986472 - 08/10/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

No one here at the Shroomery has ever grown Psilocybe Mushrooms.

--------------------
THE BEST ASS:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2986550 - 08/10/04 03:01 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

nope, don't know anything about that.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2986594 - 08/10/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I hear ya man, there are NO SHROOMS in MA because NY eats all of them that come up from the south. That is my theory at least.

Those myco bag are made for mushrooms and the microscopy shit (though some are into it) is a cover up for the fact that you intend to grow magic mushrooms with it. Some people really grow legal, edible mushies, it's a matter that if they sell it to purposely promote illeagal things, they can get fucked.

It's like the way you can't walk into a headshop and ask for a bong, you have to ask for a waterpipe for tobbacco purposes (as long as you don't say bong).

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms [Re: MAGnum]
    #2986868 - 08/10/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

moron

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms [Re: gdman]
    #2986871 - 08/10/04 03:58 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:rolleyes:

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms [Re: MAGnum]
    #2986876 - 08/10/04 03:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

anyway there are plenty of shrooms in the north east

--------------------

OfflineCoatblastin
Stranger
    #2990481 - 08/11/04 09:34 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well then give me the hook up. Because I've yet to even see the real thing up here.

Edited by Coatblastin (08/11/04 09:35 AM)

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #2990487 - 08/11/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

(Read the rules. Asking for drug hookups is a no-no.)

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #2990517 - 08/11/04 09:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Here are 4 easy steps to finding psilocybin mushrooms

1) Do some research.
2) Buy a book, the more the better IMO.
3) Learn
4) Hunt

Not only do you get to trip but you get the feeling self-satisfaction knowing you've done something far more constructive than buying a bag of brown things off someguy called Curtis with a lisp...

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#2990704 - 08/11/04 10:37 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

this is not a drug hookup site.

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#2990707 - 08/11/04 10:38 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

*click*

(oh wait)

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #2992328 - 08/11/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineCoatblastin
Stranger
    #2994943 - 08/12/04 09:19 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have been doing research for over a year. I live in Wareham Mass. I've searched outside many times, even though I don't think I found a single mushroom in any book, website. etc... That grows in my area.(That is of the hallucinogenic type which I so much desire) So I have no such luck. With the drug hookup, it was a joke. Relax. Anyway the site that I went to that had the spore syringes for the mushrooms I wanted, and I know its illegal to grow them so the site wouldn't give me info on it. I was wondering, if I had one of those bags, shot the syringe in there as if I was growing a legal mushroom, would it grow? Would it need special treatment? Cause if I could just grow my own secret stash, it would save me money on buying them, and going through the trouble of finding somebody that actually has them. Which in my town, has never happpened.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates