Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! * 1
    #2984768 - 08/10/04 03:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

TEO Journal #9 August 2004 - 621KB PDF

I hope it is OK to reproduce this here... Please support the FMRC. Peele does a great job. He is a true patriot.

Red Spore Producing Psilocybe Cubensis
By Stephen L. Peele

The first documentation of a red spore producing Psilocybe cubensis was done by me. In 1982 I collected a single specimen of the "RED BOY" out in a pasture located in Cantonment, FL. When I first picked it, I noticed that the gills were off colored. I had also been collecting a wild Stropharia that looks very close to the cubensis, but once again the gills did not look right.
It was not until after I had laid all the mushrooms out from that day to take spore prints, I discovered the RED print. Picking up the mushroom and looking at it, I remembered it from the field. I immediately took a tissue clone, and placed the RED print, which was very dark and red, in a special place. I also began cultures from the red spores. The strain did in fact produce mushrooms that produced red spores.....this was true even from cultures grown from the spores.
I spoke to other people who ordered the spores from FMRC's spore bank, and they too confirmed that the mushrooms produced did in fact produce red spores. Not only did FMRC offer the "RED SPORE" producing P. cubensis, Catalog Number SO4241, but also other rare finds such as P. cubensis "Non Spore Producing" SO4242, Ps. cubensis "White Angel Hybrid SO4243, P. cubensis "Maroon Gill Hybrid SO4244, and a Psilocybe to this date that never has been written about (except by me) or named. It produces sclerotia that are blue glass-like looking. It was named the "Pscho-Sapphire" and was the color photograph in #04 "TEONANACATL", The International Journal Of Psychoactive Mushrooms (TEO), May 2003, #SO381. In 1994, when the Federal DEA destroyed P. cubensis cultures at our national culture bank ATCC, I sent out all these and many other cultures abroad. Culture banks throughout Europe, and the CBS in The Netherlands, where I also placed Ps. tampanensis SO421. The DEA knew I had more than what ATCC had, and I did not want them destroyed. In any case, the whole purpose of shipping them out of the country, was to keep them alive and going.....who knows what secrets they hold, never to be found if destroyed. All said cultures and spores were removed from FMRC's Catalog at this time.........slp/fmrc 6/13/03 was when I made this post at our old "Discussion Room" at www.mushroomsfrmc.com
I did my work under a Federal Scheduled I DEA Permit, and it was concluded that the Red Spore cubensis was just a rare condition and not some new species. The only difference in the condition was the fact the spores were red, just like the other same type spores that were "clear colored" or "Maroon colored". PF's find only proves that this condition was verified to have occurred again.
I have recently shipped Rodger Rabbit a spore print sample of the ?Red Spore? cubensis. This was done in case the live culture deposit at CBS has been lost. The following was a post I placed at Mycotopia.net: A word about me passing on the Red Spore Cubensis. Years ago, in the 80's, there were only 5 people in the world who held the one time find by Dr. Pollock, Psilocybe tampanensis. There was even word that Stamets, one of the five, had lost his. I pondered over this for several years. To me, this was not acceptable, and that the odds were not good for this sacred culture to live on. For several years I offered the spores and live culture to help insure it would live on. As things would have it, not one person who received the culture, still has it. The last person lost his in a house fire. At one time, I held 914 different strains of Ps. tampanensis that I had developed from the original culture. I had done this hoping to find a strain that would develop better spores. The original culture produced spores that were only viable for 6 months, no matter how they were held. This I felt was one of the keys as to why this mushroom had only ever been found one time. I was trying to introduce it back into the wild, by growing it outside on 50 lb. bales of straw. This was showing great promise for thousands of the mushrooms where filling the air with spores. This went on for 3 days, and then a hurricane hit and the project was destroyed. Then, stories from contacts I had, told me that the Federal DEA was going to destroy Psilocybe cultures held at our Nation's culture bank, ATCC. I knew the DEA knew, I had far more said type cultures than the ATCC. That is when I let my heart decide what was best to do. I deposited Ps. tampanensis, and many other live cultures, through out Europe. CBS being one of the more reputable. And now, this very special mushroom lives on like never before. Because I released Ps. tampanensis to the public, the other 3 or 4 people hate me with a passion. Their priceless culture (viewed by them to be worth about $2.5 million), was now not worth so much. When I found out that the Red Spore may not have made it at CBS, there was no lengthy pondering this time. I freely give it out again in hopes that it will have a better chance to live on. It has this right just by being a life form. Hell, if the Federal government can spend millions on saving a "Snail Darter" fish, I sure as hell have the right to help protect the Red Spore cubensis. Its further out there than "endangered". I'm sorry if people get upset with me because I released Ps. tampanensis or the Red Spore cubensis. My only goal is to help insure these rare mushrooms have the best chance they can have.....to live on. And the best way for this to happen is that as many people as possible have it. If you don't see it like I do, then I guess you will just stay mad. Mr. Rodger will see to it you guys get a sample if he has success. Can't think of a better bunch of guys to inoculate the world with Red Spore. And what if there was a fire at the house in Holland. And I had not made this move. Oh Oh....the Red Spore would be lost. There are some things and principles, that mean more than money. slp/fmrc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: fastfred]
    #2984790 - 08/10/04 03:38 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

fascinating, i would treasure a print of this raritey

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
    #2984804 - 08/10/04 03:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

im not bullshitting you, i have found wild clusters in pastures in a "very southern state" and when i printed them they were pinkish white, it was weird but it worked...... i wondered if it was due to some kind of deterioration process but they were fine, they were a lil too potent for me though, i was belwildered to the fact that they had such a peculiar spore print though

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

OfflineNNY
Z?

Loc: USA
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: sillysimon]
    #2984818 - 08/10/04 03:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

wow, i would love to have a print of these.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: sillysimon]
    #2984824 - 08/10/04 03:54 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

It's likely a random mutation. It would be very usefull as a genetic marker in breeding programs though.

I hope Roger is having good success with them... I couldn't think of a better person to give them to. I can't wait for them to be distributed.

-FF

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #2985223 - 08/10/04 09:08 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thats COOL. Hope I get a print one day.

Keep up the good work Roger. :goodluck:

:captain:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
    #2985389 - 08/10/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Wow now thats sweet!!! GL RR

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #2985805 - 08/10/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I freely give it out again in hopes that it will have a better chance to live on. It has this right just by being a life form. Hell, if the Federal government can spend millions on saving a "Snail Darter" fish, I sure as hell have the right to help protect the Red Spore cubensis.

That was well said.
They stopped a Dam from being completed not far from where I lived in Tennessee because of that fish. Millions of dollars wasted building it, and millions spent to protect the fish. Fungi need protection as well, even if they produce an "illegal" substance.

--------------------
To give is to live...

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2988061 - 08/10/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Ugh.... that kind of genocide should be a fuckin crime.

Offlinetatubom1
The MushroomWarrior

#2988690 - 08/10/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I wold love a print of this. I think it shuld be mass destriputed just to spite the DEA

--------------------

The un-seen is the un-caught;the un-caught is the smart one;the smart one is the un-seen

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: tatubom1]
    #2988928 - 08/10/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

We should shower spores of it from the air via helicopter.

--------------------

OfflineNNY
Z?

Loc: USA
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: deff]
    #2990332 - 08/11/04 08:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

we should shower spores of all of them from the air via helecopter. cubensis in every backyard.

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
    #2990335 - 08/11/04 08:46 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

where can i purchase a redspore print?

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

OfflineSpudz76
Got mycelium on the brain...
Male

#2990512 - 08/11/04 09:41 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Congrats on the funky strain. I'd like to be in line for any prints/syringes also.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: Spudz76]
    #2990889 - 08/11/04 11:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How long befor these hit the venders?

Also whats the scoop on the sporeless cube??

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2996380 - 08/12/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Mushrooms and Religion
From TEO August 2004

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #2996420 - 08/12/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

oooohhhhh..... i want a print damnit..... just tell me what i gotta do to get one!!!!!! :tripping:

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2999313 - 08/13/04 06:08 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I saw those pics of the bible..they were rogers i think along with some others..a pile of bud was one too :frown: What a way for good bud to go..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: scatmanrav]
    #2999832 - 08/13/04 08:59 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i saw the bud.... it was a QP!

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3001901 - 08/13/04 05:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

...of white widdow :frown:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #3001905 - 08/13/04 05:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah. big waste of ganja considering shrooms grow just fine on rice....... or bibles :grin:

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #3002352 - 08/13/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Wasting stuff is good for the soul.

Offline4hodmt
AspiringMycologist

Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #3002680 - 08/13/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

^^^^

yes, but then u could eat the ganja and the shrooms and hav a wicked time.

SPREAD THE SEED! i want a print/syringe.

how does one go about growing mushies on paper or a bible?

--------------------
all posts made by 4hodmt are entirely ficticious. the user 4hodmt has noa ffiliation with any company, or organization; any endorsements made by 4hodmt are to be considered a joke. any similarity between a person (or story) 4hodmt is talking about is entirely happenstance. 4hodmt is not to be taken seriously under any circumstance. furthermore, he does not know what he is talking about. Please ignore anything 4hodmt has to say.

_______

"Trust me, I'm from the future.

Actually I'm not from the future, but I did lived there for a while."

- Baby Hitler

OfflineKreeprCeepr
Dont mistakelack of talentfor genius!

Loc: Oregon
    #3004841 - 08/14/04 04:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Wasting things on the occasion feels good, i'de like to see the pics of this QP of white widow producing shrooms! when you used the bible, did you prepare it like corrugated cardboard for woodlovers? Just wondering...

P.S. thankyou for the work with the Tamps and Redspore, you'll post some pics right? :thumbup:

--------------------
"My lands are where my dead lie buried" Crazy Horse R.I.P

Native Pride

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: KreeprCeepr]
    #3005068 - 08/14/04 05:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.mycotopia.net/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?tpc=5&post=138590#POST138590

It's a pretty shitty substrate, but was fun anyway. I've sure wanted that qp back a few times when things were dry, but oh well. . .

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #3005090 - 08/14/04 06:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

damnit..... i just drooled on my keyboard again....

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

OfflinePrankster239
Spore Searcher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #3005159 - 08/14/04 06:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Oh man when the DEA see that you have an Ganja eating shroom they will they send there planes and drop spores from it on the ganja fields  :grin: .

--------------------
Support www.fsre.nl !!!

I love to grow exotics with spores from Sporeworks

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: Prankster239]
    #3005176 - 08/14/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

a lot of different mushies will grow on pot

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3025473 - 08/19/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How about an update on how the "Red Boys" are doing? I'm sure everyone is dying to know.

-FF

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #3030632 - 08/20/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

If and when I have good or bad news to report, I can assure everyone I'll report it.

You're welcome to use my bible picture, but get a better copy. That one is black and white from newsprint. Here's a link to some better pictures. http://www.mycotopia.net/cgi-bin/discus/show.cgi?tpc=5&post=148257#POST148257

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3036630 - 08/22/04 03:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks Roger! I love those pictures! I actually did a screen capture on the TEO August edition to get the picture. Thanks for providing a better pictures! Those truely are the coolest pictures I've seen for a long long time! You are the master.

Those Red Boys sure could advance the hobby of spore microscopy! Do you know anything more about the other amazing finds? Like the maroon gilled hybrid, the sporeless cube, or the saphire colored one?

Thanks again for letting me use your pictures, I'll update my avatar shortly.

-FF

-FF

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #3065816 - 08/29/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

any news yet?? i can't stop dreaming about redspores.....

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

OfflineMikeOLogical
Doctor ofShroomology
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #3065844 - 08/29/04 04:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i asked Dr. Peele about this two weeks ago, as of then, no growth.

Same for the 4 year old PF print i had, after a monthon agar, no germination...

sadly, the strains may be lost..

--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3066380 - 08/29/04 07:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

that's very sad to hear mike.

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #3066789 - 08/29/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fastfred said:
and a Psilocybe to this date that never has been written about (except by me) or named. It produces sclerotia that are blue glass-like looking. It was named the "Pscho-Sapphire" and was the color photograph in #04 "TEONANACATL", The International Journal Of Psychoactive Mushrooms (TEO), May 2003, #SO381.

What's this about?

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3066897 - 08/29/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

heres what its about http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/5/28066.html?1055940053 not much info but at least its a pic.

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3075462 - 08/31/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

There are reports that the "Red Boy" is entering a very limited distribution.

There is no further information available, but progress is being made behind the scenes. All persons involved are comitted to ensuring the survival of this amazing strain.

Please keep calm and be assured that the "Red Boy" is being handled properly.

-FF

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #3075510 - 08/31/04 08:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i can't man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just can't stop fuckin' twitchin'!!! it was some pretty sweet info!

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3075863 - 08/31/04 10:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Rodger have you started a culture yet or are you storing the spores for another day? I cant wait till you start trading em!

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3080152 - 09/01/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't bought spores in years, but if redspore became available, I would want a really fat one to frame.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleHerbBaker
 User Gallery

#8309781 - 04/21/08 07:06 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

'redboy" and pf "redspore" are not the same strain.

OfflineYrat
Hello

Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: HerbBaker]
    #8309816 - 04/21/08 07:26 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

4 year old thread?

--------------------
"There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil
to one who is striking at the root."
-Henry David Thoreau
Strike The Root

InvisibleHerbBaker
 User Gallery

Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: Yrat]
    #8310155 - 04/21/08 10:53 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

its relevant.
you wanna bump it again?

Offlinemadsick
whoremonger
 User Gallery

#8310565 - 04/21/08 01:12 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

holy shit redspore is origionally from 20 minutes away... lets see if i can get some origionals going around here some time this summer. I just dont really know the area well so wish me luck.

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: madsick]
    #8310600 - 04/21/08 01:28 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

madsick said:
holy shit redspore is origionally from 20 minutes away... lets see if i can get some origionals going around here some time this summer. I just dont really know the area well so wish me luck.

good luck, and if you wanna spread those red spores to the midwest, lemme know. :wink:

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Offlinemadsick
whoremonger
 User Gallery

Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: TheBandit]
    #8311551 - 04/21/08 06:04 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

will do :smile:

Offlinefromga2wa
TRUSTED Mycolanthropist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Renton,WA
    #14300805 - 04/16/11 01:02 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

bump

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: fromga2wa]
    #14300815 - 04/16/11 01:03 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Why did you bump this old thread with a post which lacks content?

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: Doc_T]
    #14301054 - 04/16/11 01:34 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

yeah... if pris sees this he'll probably ban your ass

OfflineKrizzKaliko
Lurker
Male

Re: RogerRabbit gets P. cubensis "Red Boy" aka Redspore!!! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #14312140 - 04/18/11 01:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Ya he bumped another one that was like, 7 years old lol. Think the topic was on the legality of prints?

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #14312217 - 04/18/11 01:41 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Old, dead thread.  Don't treat advanced mycology like OTD.  Pris will ban your ass if I don't first.
RR

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale