Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
A list of bad ideas.
    #2981585 - 08/09/04 12:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Spoken word.
Television.
Telepathy.
Telekenisis.
Computers.

If you truly want to find yourself. We must forget to remember.
Head to the sea my friends. There we will be one.

The way to find the path.
Sleepwalking. We are dreaming this up from the bottom of the ocean.
We must first reach atlantis before we find our way home.

Edited by Droz (08/09/04 12:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: A list of bad ideas. [Re: Droz]
    #2982708 - 08/09/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Computers = bad idea? I don't understand what you mean; and perhaps that's your point, but if so, then what the fuck are YOU doing here on the internet?

And if you tell me you're an alien who doesn't need a computer to access our internet, I will apologize and believe you completely. rofl..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2982731 - 08/09/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

How the hell are all those things bad? At leasr give us an argument.

Or are you saying that they don't exsitst? You cannot prove telekinsesis and telepathy don't exsist as much as I cannot prove to you they exsist. (They do exsist)

All of the things you have listed are neutral till used for bad purposes. You could use a television to brainwash people or inform them. Computers can be utilized by bad intentioned people as well as good.

By the way, I have a question:

Define Good and Bad?

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2982732 - 08/09/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

is this another lyrics post? Ace of BAse?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: A list of bad ideas. [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2982744 - 08/09/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Droz, are you on drugs? :tongue: :grin: :confused: :thumbup:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: A list of bad ideas. [Re: Strumpling]
    #2983286 - 08/09/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The gods of this planet must of had the capabilites of changing their own dna to go anywhere. There are some that trick there minds into thinking they do and then there are others that really do experience the true stuff.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #2983295 - 08/09/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

mass media can be bad if you become so saturated with the beliefs and oppinions of those around you that you lose your control over your own (very common) but even without those things, you still are constantly influenced by the people around you, even if its just your mom or dad.

I have to disagree. COmputers especially allow us access to alternative info that can keep us from being forced into a fabricated black and white world that the authorities are trying so hard to bring about...

Computers gave me terrance mckenna, john lilly, burroughs, lovecraft, crowley, leary, shroomery...

actually i think your first post is so without substance that this is redundant, but thats my take on it

All tools that CAN expand conciousness are good for me, but most people use them for crap

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #2983307 - 08/09/04 07:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

a bad idea? doing datura!

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: A list of bad ideas. [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #2984679 - 08/10/04 02:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

lol that's kind of off-topic but I'll agree with you THERE

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
    #2984703 - 08/10/04 02:36 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

blahblahblah, platypus cum buket sofa faxmachine alphabet fertilization bathtub ironing board thumb tack dildo smack bukkake granny wax drippy drip lose your grip now you've slipped and broke your hip, take a sip of my cat nip and ill bust your lip twist your tit breake out the first aid kit and fix you up with the stuff for gettin snuffed...lelalelaloulelalhahaooooough oga booga

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
Re: A list of bad ideas. [Re: sillysimon]
    #2984704 - 08/10/04 02:37 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

ahhh dutura sucks damn! i hate that shit ...puke

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: A list of bad ideas. [Re: sillysimon]
    #2985351 - 08/10/04 09:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

What i see as truth which is truth. Is obviously not what you read. So you guys have no clue at all what i'm talking about? Ever see the television do this. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Load frequincies. Moves the heart. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! They use high and low frequinces at the same time. But you obviously don't hear it. Ever wonder why you are so focused? It's because your mind was programmed from birth.

Tell me each of you how long have you lived in front of the television screen?
How many hours have you spent in front of this computer with all the random images being forced into your brain.

Another thing. Ever see a sudden picture pop up on the television screen. Like a screaming baby. Or how about you totally bust through the whole consipiracy of the television and see what it really is? Have you?

Now stay on topic.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #2985402 - 08/10/04 10:04 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

What are you implying? The FBI in league with the little green men are controlling our thoughts through TV and computers?

I've got my tin foil hat, I'm ok.

Invisibletoad857
President of theUnited States

#2986289 - 08/10/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

saying that the computer is a bad idea is like saying capitalism is a bad idea

ruminate about that for a bit

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #2986296 - 08/10/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think he's saying there's a lot of underlying 'brainwashing' beneath our innocent perception of television/computer.

I personally don't watch TV, ever. I don't know if what you say is true, especially the frequency thing, but it wouldn't surprise me. I just don't like the idea of shutting off my consciousness so other people can implement pre-decided feelings and thoughts into me. There's nothing original, creative, or inspiring about that :/

Invisibletoad857
President of theUnited States

Re: A list of bad ideas. [Re: deff]
    #2988351 - 08/10/04 08:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
I just don't like the idea of shutting off my consciousness so other people can implement pre-decided feelings and thoughts into me. There's nothing original, creative, or inspiring about that :/

that's an interesting perspective about television... i like it!

OfflinePhilanthropist
Savior ofMankind

Loc: Amsterdam, Holland
    #2988503 - 08/10/04 09:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well i can see where you are coming from, I wouldn't say its bad unless it goes out of moderation.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order