Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Im back! and the lid is blown off...
    #2982329 - 08/09/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey guys, i don't know if anyone remembers but a few weeks ago I went out to my cabin in the woods with some shrooms determined to have a true vision quest, something totally mindblowing.

In the end that one massive dose was reduced to three very large doses, but the final trip really did 'blow the lid off'...

I know, i know its the oldest cliche in the psychadelic crowd but... i saw the truth. I KNEW the true nature of reality, and more than knowing i experienced it perceptually...

Now before everyone starts jumping on me, i dont know THE one and only truth. Rather what i experienced was, for me, inarguable evidence that each and every one of us are creating our own truths, our own worlds, our own realities.

Now, at first I planned to make this a really massive essay style post, outlining the basis of this belief and the various research that is starting to support it, blah blah blah, but when i got back I noticed something. This truth, that totally blew me out of the water, is turning up EVERYWHERE.

A recent post, an article called 'the holographic universe' was one of the best examples of this for me. It really tied alot of things together. But this is just the start. Quantum physics and cutting edge psychology are all finally catching on to something that has been common knowledge to shamanic, mystical and spiritual traditions for millenia.

The discovery is, of course, that we are all actively creating our own experience. Yes, even external reality is entirely orginating within you, although the term 'within' is now superflous. Within and without are one, i guess...

I know i know, my skills at linguistics are not enough to convince anyone who hasn't started to percieve this truth for themselves, but i happen to know that numerous people on this board are indeed starting to experience it.

Again, whats so bizarre to me is that no matter what aproach is taken, what paradigm the researcher is working in, this drastic realization always seems to lie at the end of the road...

For example, the holographic universe details how recent developments in the science of atomic physics is starting to lend credence to the theory that their is no one 'real' reality... in addition the most advanced psychology is showing us the apparently unlimited extent to which conditioning, beliefs and cosmology can influence our perceptions of reality... and on the other side of the fence the teachings of the buddhists, shamans and mystics are all saying the same thing. This is an illusion. All of this is an illusion.

What is done with that knowledge varies from tradition to tradition. For example, the buddhists practice intensely so that one day they can 'wake up' from this dream, escape the illusion and dwell in the clear light. Others, however, are content to merely utilize the knowledge so they can exercise greater control over the dream, such as shamans and sorcerors who use the plasticity of this dream world to perform great feats of healing (or hexing) and all manner of other seemingly impossible things.

Again, i regret my inadequacy that prevents me from articulating the incredible truth that i have come to believe in, but there are more and more voices speaking up in our culture, bringing this amazing secret to the public eye.

For example, read conversations with god. Read seth's: the nature of personal reality. Read Carlos Castaneda and his don juan manuscripts. Read the Crack in the Cosmic Egg by chilton pierce. Read Physics and Buddhism. Read anything about quantum physics...

the incredible thing is all of these books point to the same truth, we are living in a self created world, and with awareness we can alter, change, create, destroy or control ANY aspect of that world.

I know i know its impossible its bogus blah blah blah...

All im telling you is, What you choose to believe shapes what you can percieve. A paradigm is not just a way of looking at things, your paradigm is actually defining and limiting the range of what you can look at, so to speak.

Sigh...

Anyways, i know that this is either going to be incomprehensible to those who haven't started to know... or else old news to those who do.

While i was tripping on this one particular world shaking quest, i had the total realization of this truth, and more than that i BELIEVED. It wasn't just the intellectual realization that comes from reading and study. It was plain to see. It was like the differance between reading about atmospherics and solar topology or whatever, and watching the sun come up.

At first the manifestations were subtle. I want my shoes. There they are. I want my hat. There it is. I want a particular song... it comes on ... than things got more extreme. I was listening to the voice of the mushroom as it lay one shaking revelation on me after another, and then i had this fear... its hard to articulate, it was like a really intense fear, and a knowledge, that my father could die. He could be dead. I started thinking about this, what it would be like to be one of those kids whose dad died, what it would be like to live the rest of my life without him... and then the intellectual thing changed and it was a certainty. My dad was in a car accident. I knew it. But then i started thinking.. this world is not 'real' it is one possible reality that i am creating.

So of course with the proper application, my dad doesnt need to die. I had a very real sensation of standing on a fence, walking a razers edge. I knew i was at the junction where reality can go one way or the other, i was riding entropy like a horse... and i decided NO MY DAD WILL NOT DIE. i chose one path...

But i still had an uneasy feeling. I wanted to phone my dad and make sure he was ok, but in the past phoning my parents while tripping has not turned out to be wise so i decided to just call and ask how he was, nothing unuesual... so i phone him.

"hey dad... hows it going" he sounds shaken

"oh... im ok." pause..... "i just hit a bear on the highway..."

turns out he was going about 100 kliks on the highway when a bear RAN INTO THE SIDE OF his car. If he had been a second or two earlier, he would have hit the mother bear, which had crossed a moment earlier, the one that hit his car was a cub following its mother.

Even stranger, he told me that he had slowed down about 3 minuites ago when a cloud of mayflies had obscured his vision. I did a quick clock check and realized that it was almost exactly 3 minuites ago that i had made my decision to not let my dad die...

anyways, very strange night....

What i have realized has given me trememndous benefit. For those of you familiar with lucid dreams, i use this metaphor.

Our regular lives are like regular dreams. We play the part of the passive observer, we essentially flow with the dream, never aware that the dream is just a dream, created by our own minds. Often are awareness is so low we dont even remember what weve been doing. We have little or no control over what happens,

Than all of a sudden 'this is a dream. holy crap' suddenly ANYTHING is possible, we can fly, teleport, whatever...

for me this night was 'becoming lucid' in waking life. It was a realization that this is indeed yet another dream, and just like in any dream, becoming lucid, TRULY lucid, gives us an essentially unlimited control...

Unfortunatly, it DOES take at least a mustard seed of faith to move a mountain, and i doubt that this post will be enough to confer even that.. but again, i know some of you already know...

And more and more people will start waking up to this.

What's happend now is that our society has stolen our power. Every day we wake up, and read the paper. The paper tells us THE WAY THINGS ARE. its so official looking. We believe it totally, and of course belief shapes reality. And there is no opportunity to 'talk back' to the paper, its one way communication. Info goes in in in in and we buy it all...

Basically our whole society from kindergarten up has been a constant unending brainwashing process. YOU MUST DO THIS, THE WORLD IS THIS WAY, PUNISHMENT COMES FROM DISOBEDIENCE, REWARD FROM CONFORMITY

It is this lifetime of brainwashing that we must all struggle to escape, so that we can finally begin reclaiming our birthright... active control over our own realities.

It would not be an exageration to say that the fate of the universe hangs on our realization of these truths.

I am also realizing though, that as the end of history draws nigh, we will all experience it in our own ways, just like everything else.

For those who dont wake up, it may well be a nucleur holocaust, and yet at the same time it will be a blissfull conciousness transcendence for those who are ready...

amd of course the illusion of seperateness will go as well, in time....

sigh...

good luck yall, may you have happy times a plenty...

Edited by Moonshoe (08/11/04 12:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: Im back! and the lid is blown off... [Re: Moonshoe]
    #2982379 - 08/09/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Well said.. I know it's not easy to explain stuff like this to the rest of us who didn't experience it first-hand.

I like this idea a lot though, and it's something I've been tooling with too. :thumbup:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #2982602 - 08/09/04 04:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm interested in the psychology that you say backs up this...have you got any links?

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #2982901 - 08/09/04 05:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Moonshoe,

You hit it man! I am realizing the same things myself. It isn't anything new and yet it is completely new. It is what our teachers have been plainly telling us for thousands of years...but only those with 'ears to hear' have heard.

I believe you are also correct that at the leading edges, science is comming to the same truth.

I especially liked what you said about society telling us what is 'real' and our need to wake up from that so we can create our own world.

I also agree that the end of history will be what I choose for my own reality. I need help choosing ascension for myself rather than holocaust.

How do I decide what I want my reality to be...and how do I make it a reality?

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2982981 - 08/09/04 06:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Amazing post...very awesome to read.  I too have had the same type of realizations lately, especially during a trip I had on Friday.  I hear you on this.  Thanks so much for sharing.  That's pretty incredible about your dad and that he is okay.  :heart:

Anonymous

Re: Im back! and the lid is blown off... [Re: Source]
    #2983101 - 08/09/04 06:42 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome Moonshoe. It's an amazing feeling when you realize that you truly have the power to create your own reality.

How do I decide what I want my reality to be...and how do I make it a reality?

Imagine it, desire it, intend it, and most importantly, believe it.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Im back! and the lid is blown off... [Re: ]
    #2983202 - 08/09/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

and, perhaps most essential...
find out what beliefs you hold (perhaps unconciously) that are  preventing  you from reaching your goal and replace them with positive beliefs...

again, this is a difficult concept to articulate. Basically, the scope of possible realities is infinite, its just a question of what you focus your conciousness on. This is primarily dependent on your belief, the focus of your faith.

If, like swami (if i may presume) you have focused your belief on the material, mundane, cynic/skeptic , old-science cosmology, then your perception will adjust to support your beliefs. This is how the Ego (what we wrongly think of as being our 'self') tries to preserve itself.

another example: if you Believe that dreams are unimportant or unreal, you will quickly stop having them (remembering them) and those you do remember will seem trivial and nonsensical.

However, if you believe dreams hold secret messages, meaning etc, again your perception rearanges to match the belief.

This is true in all matters.

Find out what beliefs are inhibiting you from living your ideal life, and change them. Difficult and easy... it may take time and learning a developed 'toolset' for changing reality may help, different 'toolsets' have been developed at the highest levels of every faith and religious tradition, though it may be tough to dig up.  (toolsets are systems of meditation, ritual, or whatever that may help you)

Examples of beliefs that may be fucking with your reality:

People are inherently evil

The world is inherently bad

I am unlucky, ugly, unloveable, stupid, unathletic, weak, lazy, etc

I am a slave to chance, or divine will, or karmic punishment, or anything else that could be used as an excuse for why your life isn't how you want it to be...

I cant make money, or i shouldnt make money...

(props to swami, who once argued with me when i said money and spirituality cant mix. I was wrong, and my awakening has helped show me that. However, obsessive fixation on anything will impede spiritual progress, money included)

anyways, im amazed and happy that all the responses so far have been positive.

Like i said, whenever i bring this up, no matter what circle of people, i find individuals who say 'oh yeah ive heard something about this' often they say 'oh thats just positive affirmation, or just etc etc) the reason is because so many arts, sciences, traditions etc succesfully make use of these principles in specific, limited ways. (examples: martial arts, self help psychology, visualization, magick, painting and art... dance, tantra.. anything)

The key is identify the unifying principle, which is not mind over matter but more like mind is matter, or mind creates matter, and also realizing that their is no upper limit to what you can achieve with that principle.

Anyways, just another schpiel

Happy dreamin

:mushroom2: :thumbup:

Edited by Moonshoe (08/11/04 12:56 AM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#2983259 - 08/09/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Someone asked me about the psychology that backs this up, i dont have links on hand but i took a psychology class last year and just noticed numerous similarities between recent psychological advancements and the stuff id been reading about personal reality.

Most of the psychology stuff dealt with perception. For a long time the assumption was, (in psychology science and everything else) that their is an external world and an internal observer. The internal observer percieves the external world, and the external world is the same for everyone. If a persons internal observer didnt agree with the consensus on what the external world was like, he was either a heretic or a lunatic, depending on what the prevalent cosmology of the day was.

Recently, though, psychology has realized that you dont have to be mentally ill to percieve the world in a totally unique way. In fact, the main influence on perception is belief. A person with a prejudice against blacks, a person who BELIEVES that blacks are more prone to violence and crime, is more likely to see a black person commiting a crime, when in reality he may never have seen the persons skin or maybe the person was chinese or white.

Again, this isnt just a matter of a racist lieing to hurt a black, if the belief is ingrained, the perception matches. He isnt nescessarily lieing, he REALLY IS seeing a black man, when the person may be white.

This is again, an example of how one field of study is 'scratching at the surface' of the truth

What it shows is that Belief shapes perception. Whats more, everything we know about reality, everything we experience, we experience through perception.

Therefore belief=perception=reality. Once the belief is ingrained, perception follows. What we percieve makes our reality, and thus a circle is formed, a constant feedback loop.

Believe, percieve, believe....

therefore, if you can change your belief, you can change your perception, and you can change your reality.

Note: when i talk about people like swami as limiting their perception, dont think im saying : this person is wrong. The main realization we have to make is truth is not universal. My truth is true for me. My reality is real for me. But you may live in a different reality with different truths.

All im saying is, what reality you live in and what truths dictate your life can be influenced conciously, but only if you realize it.

So... wait... nothing is true? than how do we know what to believe?

well, analyze it pragmatically. When science accepts a theory as the new truth, it does so only if that theory can satisfactorily explain one or more present phenomenon. Gravity is now 'truth' in science because it satisfactorily explains various phenomenon in the physical world. More than that it can be put to practical use. Aerodynamics is truth because it allows us to fly planes.

Therefore, judge your beliefs the same way. If you believe you are lazy and weak, that satisfactorily explains why you are unhappy, but what does it allow you to do? nothing good. So , if a different belief, such as "i am strong and motivated, or can become so" while not inherently more true, can provide a greater benefit.

Thus analyze your truths on the basis of what they can do for you

This is a crucial step to creating your reality

Peace

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2983390 - 08/09/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hmmm....The thing about your pop and the bear is a pretty impressive synchronicity.  I've had some interesting synchronicities recently too but I dunno if I buy all this we make our reality stuff.  It sounds like Uri Geller with the spoon, it will bend if you want it to bend.  Speaking of bending spoons this also sounds like The Matrix. 
After I read this thread I went to play 3D pong and before I got going I said to myself ok this time i am going to beat the computer cause my mind creates reality and I can do whatever I want.  I lost.  It's so easy to forget all the times when we want something or are thinking of something and nothing happens,  so easy to remember and focus on when it does.  I definitely agree with the idea that we can change our reality for ourselves but I think it's limited to what we do physically and wanting something to be one way or another doesn't do anything at all.
Anyway, it sounds like you've got a good approach to tripping, big doses alone in the woods  :thumbup: as oppose to like dabbler-doses while watching cartoons or whatever so props about that.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Im back! and the lid is blown off... [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2983431 - 08/09/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

of course what im talking about is changing your beliefs, not repeating a verbal line in your head when you try to do stuff.

Theres a biiiiiiig differance between saying 'ok my mind creates reality so im gonna win' and getting into that mental space where you KNOW it and EXPERIENCE it simultaneously.

Its more than repeating things in your head, its more than 'wanting' something.

Sadly it takes nothing less than a total perceptual rearangment of the way this world works and your place in it. You have a lifetime of cultural and social conditioning wieghing you down like a backpack of lead.

You can remove it, but its not easy, and like i say for those who arent experiencing this themselves a bunch of words on a page are not gonna be sufficient.

Like i said, your belief shapes your reality. So when you say 'i dont buy this stuff', your perception will reinforce that, such as when you failed to win the computer game...

good luck have fun

Edited by Moonshoe (08/09/04 08:34 PM)

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #2983466 - 08/09/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think you are right on, but I have a few qualms. If all of this is true, life must be truly lonely because you create everyone and everything you know. They aren't independently real. Even though this way of thinking is supposed to be anti-ego it seems to be very ego centric. YOU create your world, that means YOU are the only thing that is real. YOU are everything you know, YOU are God. I find comfort in all things that aren't me, so if I am all of it, and I control all of it, life must be depressingly finite and empty. It means whatever is in your mind is all there is. Minds are finite things and not always thinking happy things. You could be trapped in your own tiny bubble, alone and stuck in an unhappy existence.

BTW, there is an independent movie out now called "What the !$@# do we know?!" You would probobly would find it very interesting.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
    #2983478 - 08/09/04 08:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Theres a biiiiiiig differance between saying 'ok my mind creates reality so im gonna win' and getting into that mental space where you KNOW it and EXPERIENCE it

And to get to this place you need a method. Meditation is a common method in many systems.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: Im back! and the lid is blown off... [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2983496 - 08/09/04 08:51 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with divided sky

Even though this way of thinking is supposed to be anti-ego it seems to be very ego centric. YOU create your world, that means YOU are the only thing that is real. YOU are everything you know, YOU are God.

But that also agrees with you too, see it's a big paradox. It was cool reading your trip story. I once had a wild trip where I "realized" that my parents had died in a car accident. The possibility appeared and became my reality. Instead of fighting against that feeling like you did I accepted it and I felt great. I completely came to terms with their death, and in a few days they called me (they were on vacatinon) and they weren't dead! yay

Anonymous

Re: Im back! and the lid is blown off... [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2983541 - 08/09/04 09:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

If all of this is true, life must be truly lonely because you create everyone and everything you know. [...] life must be depressingly finite and empty. It means whatever is in your mind is all there is.

This has been called the "comsmic horror" by some people. The idea that all that exists is just thoughts in the Universal Mind, and that God-Mind is ultimately lonely. I've argued before that this is only a passing notion when you consider the complexity of the universe. There's much more to things than what you experience physically on earth.

I can see how "you create your own reality" can be an ego thing in some cases. However, I don't think it's a matter of forcing your reality on others. It's more of a matter of, you are existing as you see fit and others must adjust to that. Picture, if you can, the possibility that our physical laws are a reality created by a higher being (which, metaphysically speaking, is feasible). Now consider that this entity's reality creation is so powerful that we succumb to it. We can't create our own reality that overcomes its own. I think this is how our own reality creation works. Those who can't create a reality that's stronger than our own must accept ours as... well, reality.

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2983551 - 08/09/04 09:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I understand. It seems to me like this is the sort of thing which would be testable though. If you believe that you made your dad slow down to avoid hitting a bear then ok let's set up an experiment to recreate something similar. Let's put a hidden camera on a friend or something and you make him do something from remote.

Edited by question_for_joo (08/10/04 06:10 AM)

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Im back! and the lid is blown off... [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #2983563 - 08/09/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

First of all divided sky, the loneliness and isolation that you describe is something i experienced very sharply when this revelation happend. For example, the thought that something like the fate of my own father (in this world at least) could somehow rest in my hands was extremely disconcerting.

However, the fear and loneliness is a barier to be overcome. The fear is the ego saying 'save me! i dont want to die! i dont want to do away with the lies that make up my existance''

but the fact is fear is unescessary. you talk about the fear that we would be alone, isolated in our own little bubble realities. First of all, weather you accept it or not, you are alone in your particular bubble. That means that no one else is living in a bubble like yours. However, it IS possible to interact with our peers even though they live in a different world. I am doing it right now.
Even though the things you and i consider true and real are so different, we are right now exchanging information, and thus we are not alone.

All that my belief changes about our situation is that with this paradigm the bubble you inhabit can be a heaven. You can make anything you want of your reality. At a peak of the revelation i thought to myself 'the only problem i have is convincing people their is no problem' although of course i should have added 'and not forgetting it myself'

Many many people feel isolated and lonely without having a glimpse of what im talking about. Thats because their personal realities have become devoid of nurturing, caring influences and people. If they were aware that they could control their realities they wouldnt have that problem

Loneliness, like poverty, hunger, depression etc are banishable only when we realize that we are creating the feelings inside of us.

Also, loneliness is aditionally banished when we realize (as i have) that what creates the illusion of seperateness is the ego. The ego says 'this is what i am, and i am seperate from everything else'
when this ego is gone, even temporarily, we realize that not only is everything around me part of me, i am part of everything.

I am alone because their is only one, but i am not alone at all because WE ARE ALL that one. You see? can the universe be lonely when it encompases everything, and expands into eternity?

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#2983610 - 08/09/04 09:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"It seems to me like this is the sort of thing which would be testable though. If you believe that you made your dad slow down to avoid hitting a bear then ok let's set up an experiment to recreate something similar. Let's put a hidden camera on a friend or something and you make him do something from remote. '

to clarify, i never 'made my dad slow down' what happend was i percieved a branch in in the path of time and causality. I saw that one thing or another could happen. I chose the path that led to my dads safety without understanding what that encompassed.

My dad didnt have the thought 'id better slow down' nor did his car suddeny decrease in speed. What did happen was that a huge cloud of mayflies, or fishflies, started splatting on his windshield forcing him to reduce his speed.

I know what your saying though, if mind creates reality i should be able to demonstrate something impossible. Well first of all the thing with my dad is an example of this, but people throughout history and throughout the world do this all the time.

Firewalkers. Jesus. People who can stick pins through their flesh and not bleed. Monks who can dry towels on the frozen peaks of mountains with their own body heat. Shaolin who can spin on the point of a spear. Voodoo women who can swallow crushed class and dance on bottle shards without harm. Shamans who can cause copses of trees to appear and disapear. People who are cured of uncurable ailments. People who can remote view. Each and every account of the 'impossible' is another example of how someone with one cosmology can do things that are impossible for someone operating in a different cosmology... (dont forget though, the scientific cosmology has produced more than its fair share of miracles as well!)

However, i personally cannot claim to have achieved any incredible degree of mastery. So far the results of my new outlook on life have been more subtle. Ive become more fit than ever. People come up and complement my physique when i was once skinny and insecure. I excell in martial arts when once i thought i couldnt do any sports. Women shout 'moonshoe is hot!' at me, and girls i (once) would have thought to be way out of my league turn out to be into me. My motivation is increased. I now know what i want to do with my life and im watching the pieces fall into place. I literally experience NO stress in my average life. I lucid dream with great frequency. i always have weed to smoke, money in the bank and more coming. I have recently learned that i will inheret a piece of property worth millions and that is one of the most beautifull natural places ive ever seen. i am getting A's in school with next to zero effort.

Each of these things is an example of utilizing the knowledge of my own power to positively influence the dream of my life. I have not yet walked coals, or raised the dead, and i may never do so, but i no longer have any doubt that it is possible.

Edited by Moonshoe (08/11/04 01:03 AM)

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2984812 - 08/10/04 03:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Moonshoe I didn't bother reading all of this because I haven't the patience nor energy at this hour, but, needless to say, the big question I have for you is:

Are you happy or sad after this "lid-blowing" experience?

Answer realistically, and optimistically. :smirk:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2984820 - 08/10/04 03:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

that was an awesome read moonshoe!

I remember having a couple of those types of trips on a massive dose of shrooms.

Can I ask you something? when you were triping out about your dad, did it "feel" like it happened? or was it more of an image in your head.

the thing I'm getting at is that while on shrooms, if you ahve moments of synchronicity, its more like you are tapping into what is already happened. All of it is happening now, the past present and future. that's the type of feeling I get anyway on massive doses like that. it's like your mind, being the antennae it is, taps into the "everything that is"

You had the fear of your dad dying, and your ego believed it...why?? was it a convincing of yourself...or was it a feeling...no...an instinct,, better yet, was it "knowledge" that this "happened"

keep thinking about how you felt and the reason why you felt that way. this is great for an increase in awareness, and so the next time you do trip, you can get a better idea of what to "look for"

I would also like to point out that (in my point of view anyway) there are two realities to deal with. the external one, and the internal one. which one do you think you have a choice in changing?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#2984872 - 08/10/04 04:34 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

brilliant, absolutely brilliant

Keep up the good work guys, you realise that once someone discovers these things, it automatically becomes available to the rest of us
So we all move along on the same level

The collective consciousnes is kicking in!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order