Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJAG420
Stranger
EXPERIENCES
    #2982859 - 08/09/04 07:42 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hey all, I've heard some crazy shroom stories from some friends of mine, such as the Coca-cola polar bear offering them a coke or talking gnomes or cartoon lands, and things like that. I was bored and wondered if anyone wanted to tell a crazy story of their own to humor me..... -J420

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefelix
this and that
 User Gallery

Re: EXPERIENCES [Re: JAG420]
    #2982892 - 08/09/04 07:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.com/index/par/11

there's lots of them there...
i remember one time i was tripping with my girlfriend and another friend on a couch. i was in the middle and my girl was on my right. i could have sworn at the time that she was alice from alice in wonderland and on my left, my friend was all kicked back and reminded me of a frog..for some reason. his stereo was playing and it had a lot of bass..whenever some bass would hit, my whole world would vibrate and slightly ripple and distort my vision. later on, i looked at my friend and he has freckles. they were sliding all over him and changing around. when i was walking home, it was night time, i heard something screech like a crow way up in the air. i looked up and it looked like a pterodactyl (sp?) way up there in the sky. it's like it wasn't even night time either, i could see it perfectly..like i had binocular eyes. when i got home, my fluffy little dog ran up and i reached down to pet her...my hand just sunk WAY down into her fur, it was so soft. this was all after i was coming down too.

that's not even the half of that trip. it was fun..

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #2982895 - 08/09/04 07:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Go to www.erowid.org or to the shroomery's own trip report archive. You'll find mounds and MOUNDS of stories ranging from the hilarious to the nefarious.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2984540 - 08/10/04 03:40 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Brief images that I have encountered in my mind on mushrooms that temporarily I was convinced were 100% real and 100% normal:

- Little lizzards, man! Lizards fucking EVERYWHERE! Creepy little sneaky little cooperative little suckers not on the walls but like filling up all the space around me. They resembled Geckos

- Suddenly I'm not in my living room - I'm in a totally plane blank room, like a cubed room with nothing anywhere but white paint. No doors, no windows, just trapped in a box :smile:

- Reptillian gaurdians confronting me in my mindscape, suddenly stopping me in my path and threatening me by putting spears up against my neck and not permitting me to access the secret hidden key that was just right around the corner :wink: Hey I was convinced at the moment rofl :laugh:

- We all got arrested and thrown in jail. Then suddenly whoops nevermind it turns out we're still just laying here in the middle of the room. I totally cried on that one for a moment heh

- I convinced myself that what was going on in the room with two of my closest friends (all tripping) was being observed by some kind of super beings who were seeing if the three of us silly tripping humans could change everything. It was like alien observers kind of "auditioning" us for a position at the galactic embassy or something :laugh:

lol looking back on all of these (most often just 5 minutes after experiencing them) I get so impressed with how my intoxicated mind knows JUST how to fool me into the WILDEST shit ever..

Oftentimes I just stop playing along with myself too early for things to get really freaky but man sometimes I just let it rock me

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience