Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoudypiper
enough??
    #2974986 - 08/07/04 09:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have 2 lil mushrooms that the veil already broke and there only like a half inch long, lol. if i eat both of them will i fell anything or would i need more. thanx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: enough?? [Re: Roudypiper]
    #2974993 - 08/07/04 09:33 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

More

IMO you need at least 3 grams    wait grow More :goodluck:

:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

:captain:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: enough?? [Re: KaptKid]
    #2975089 - 08/07/04 10:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thats 3 dry grams which is 30 wet. You dont need that much though. A 10 fresh gram munch will prduce pleasing affects, high energy, increased thoughts, mild visual fluctuations though no real visuals. A good time IMO. For a decent trip, depending on the strain of course not to mention each mushroom is different, I'd suggest between 20 and 30 fresh. More if you want harder. I took about 9 dry grams once, so far the most for me, which is about 90 grams fresh and that was a bit more of an experience then and experience is. So to speak.

Anyways..small is a word with a vague definition so without a weight dont know..I'm guessing the two are under 10 fresh grams though so I wouldnt bother eating them. You can either dry them till you get more or save them in a brown paper bag in the fridge. They should be picked though if the veil has broke..spore print might also be thought about..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineRoudypiper
Re: enough?? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #2976695 - 08/07/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

how long will they last if i keep them in the fridge?? and what can i do to make thies lil fuckers bigger?? they all seem to be the same there like an inch long.

Offlineupspoon

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: enough?? [Re: Roudypiper]
    #2976759 - 08/07/04 10:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

put em in the fridge in a paper bag they'll last a couple days

--------------------
***Spiral Out, Keep going.***

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: enough?? [Re: upspoon]
    #2977755 - 08/08/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Once the veil broke they're telling you theyre done...I'm still newer so I'm not sure what could be causing them to be small but I think low air exchange might be at fault... Could also be light or humidity. Plus if you grow on differnet substrates you get bigger yeilds. I'm guessing your using PF Tek. If your using cakes, try casing them. If you've done that try grains and if youve done that try straw/poo. You get bigger shrooms as you go up. Also maybe to thin of substrate? I've heard that (at least in grains) that thicker substrate at a point will serve to create bigger shrooms. Like I said, only been growing about three weeks so not very sure but post a new topic about increasing the size of your fruits and maybe youll get some better answers.

As upspoon said, a couple days in fridge in a paper bag...up to 5 days shouldnt be an issue.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck