Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineevilempire
Stranger
 User Gallery
id plz
    #2976222 - 08/07/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

1. southeastern missouri, found in my lawn
2. biggest mushroom cap, no bigger than a nickel in diameter
3. thick, shines if looked at the right angle, covered in a white powder
4. scent = not strong, unique, doesnt smell...bad.. 
5. bruising.. light yellow green?  its been about 45 minutes since ive, what i thought, bruised it.
6. prints - i took the cap off and put it on a white piece of paper, and put a jar over it, leaving it for 30 minutes, and i didnt get anything, so i think i might have done this wrong.  substitute answer is white.

ive looked on about 5 sites and seen 100+ pictures before posting this, and i havent seen anything that looks like these.  i would have to say just from common sense (and other background knowledge) that these are not to be eaten, but im as new as you can get to this, and ive been wrong before.

thanks. :drumming:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
Re: id plz [Re: evilempire]
    #2976364 - 08/07/04 06:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Your mushrooms are very immature, so they are probably not producing spores yet. Their overall appearance suggests they are from the genus Lepiota, although we really need to see a mature specimen to be sure. There are several excellent edible species in Lepiota as well as several deadly poisonous species, so you should assume they are poisonous.

Happy mushrooming!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies