Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDrunkenCowgirl
Don't Fear theReaper

"Annie's 12 years old in 2 more she'll be a whore"
    #2975233 - 08/07/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, so here goes the 411 about this 19 year old from New Jersey. Everyone bitches about New Jersey but I'm very happy in New Jersey. Who could hate living between 2 major cities? So yes I'm from New Jersey.
I'm in school for photography and looking to transfer after getting my associates and majoring in art history. I want to be a college professor at a community college. Its actaully very important to me, I want to be helping students that really don't have a shot at a big university yet(those kids that goofed off in high school and now realize they want to do something with their lifes, and the kids who just can't afford a university just yet). I actaully fit both of those catagories.
I work at a dog daycare center. We also offer boarding, training, and grooming. The idea of daycare for a dog is actaully pretty retarded but hell I get to play with dogs untill the go home around 7 and get paid. I take alot of pictures at work, we really do have some beautiful dogs at my job.
Last summer I was converted into a stoner, not so much anymore because of the cost issue but I think once your a stoner your a stoner at heart. Don't think I declared myself one, I was adopted into it when I started smoking everyday with friends. I think the idea is that your a stoner when you don't ever turn down smoking. Just recently I had my first shroom trip, it was mild but it was fabulous. My best friend draws on my walls and they just looked so amazing. I'm hoping to trip harder next time.
Thats pretty much it for now I think... I'll probably reply to my own post later though. I might be doing salvia for the first time tonight, if anyone wants to hear about it.

:smile:

"Can't fight against the youth"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: "Annie's 12 years old in 2 more she'll be a whore" [Re: DrunkenCowgirl]
    #2975236 - 08/07/04 12:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Do tell the experience! And is there any way to get larger sized pictures of your pictures on that site? I wanna print them out and put em on my wall.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Anonymous

Post deleted by Papaver [Re: Edge]
    #2975243 - 08/07/04 12:15 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Re: "Annie's 12 years old in 2 more she'll be a whore" [Re: ]
    #2975255 - 08/07/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hahahah, shut up, you know what I meant.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

InvisibleDrunkenCowgirl
Don't Fear theReaper

Re: "Annie's 12 years old in 2 more she'll be a whore" [Re: Edge]
    #2975267 - 08/07/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, you'll have to wait till Monday though. I'm not at my own computer this weekend. I'm dog sitting for a friend of mine. Its so nice to have a house to myself hehe. I'm sitting here with a margarita in my hand waiting for more of my friend to come over.

Speaking of dog sitting... do you know the mother fucking dog got fucking sprayed my a skunk last night. We washed him right after though so he doesn't stink YEAY! But only on my watch does shit like that happen.

OfflineEdge
I like plants

#2975277 - 08/07/04 12:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Skunks kinda smell good sometimes....

nemo_cubey138- sweet pic in the avatar btw

--------------------

--Turkish of Snatch

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #2975280 - 08/07/04 12:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I hate to tell someone not to try something but I don't know if such a noob should try salvia. You might end up scared away from drugs altogether, that shit is fucking wierd. Most people won't do it more than a few times, who knows though, some people like it, I dunno... I just hope you are atleast well read in the area.

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Re: "Annie's 12 years old in 2 more she'll be a whore" [Re: Adom]
    #2975285 - 08/07/04 12:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'll agree with you and didn't even think about it. Salvia has scared the shit outta me in the past. However I think the more you smoke it over time the more it fucks you up, and a first experience on it might not be so intense as say a 5th or 6th.

But who knows.... its a drug. Still surprised as hells its legal.

--------------------

--Turkish of Snatch

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2975472 - 08/07/04 01:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hi LilRosie. I used to really dislike Jersey girls. It was always drunk sorority girls from New Jersey who used to come stumbling into the convenience store I worked. They'd be loud and ask to use the store bathroom and they all smoked the same thing: Parliament Lights. Then I met a girl from Jersey who was smarter, braver and more decent than any woman I'd ever met.
I-95 from New York to Newark smells bad.
There are lots of towers with red blinking lights at the top, they are ok.
The Garden State Parkway is pretty. That sounds like a cool job yer working, animals are nice. peace

InvisibleDrunkenCowgirl
Don't Fear theReaper

Re: "Annie's 12 years old in 2 more she'll be a whore" [Re: question_for_joo]
    #2975950 - 08/07/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

My area of New Jersey is NOTHING like I95 New York to Newark. I never use the park way, I'm more apt to taking backroads. Beautiful farms, woods the works. If you drive through my part of Jersey you will truly understand the idea of the garden state.
I'm also not the Jersey girl you speak of. I've worked in a convenience store to and they annoyed me as well.

It looks like we may not even do the salvia today. I would have been doing it with a vetran druggy. He's actually printed out numerous papers about it. I am a bit nervous though and now we're all having to much fun making dinner. I made the most AMAZING meat sauce and meat balls. We're making garlic bread and looking forward to making more margaritas.

InvisibleDrunkenCowgirl
Don't Fear theReaper

#2987037 - 08/10/04 04:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

So I did do salvia last night. It really wasn't what I expected and I would like to do it again sometime. It felt like I was laughing uncontrolably for like an hour. Tiny neon orange and pink bongs started lining people faces where the the light hit them. I think it the tiny bongs started morphing into something else but by then I think I was starting to come down. My friend saw the person she was sitting next to turn into a giant size costume bug. She might stop in a post her thing though so I'll leave it at that.
I think what made the salvia trip so nice(I like "spewing happiness" uncontrolable laughter is fun) was that my friend and I were taken care of very well. It had been both of our first times and the expert was very good about creating a very calm enviroment and made sure that we didn't smoke more salvia then we could handle.
Gnomeking! You honestly don't know how special you are to me. My introducer into a whole new world, starting with weed. Thanks :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom