Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNatureTripper
Stranger
Trip Report/Questions for Next Time
    #2975622 - 08/07/04 04:14 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Ever since the beginning of high school, I had a strong desire to try shrooms. The only problem was my location...shrooms are in high demand around here, but no one has a good source. Anyway, this is my last summer until I go off to college, and I told myself I had to trip b4 leaving, so about 2 months ago, I pulled some strings and managed to locate (with great difficulty) a dealer with a large batch of the good stuff. My friend and I purchased 2/8ths and split it down the middle. It was a gorgeous day, we couldn't have asked for better conditions. Around 5:00 p.m., we broke out a few bowls of the chronic. Since neither of us smoke all that often, we were already pretty messed up when I reached for the shrooms. We dipped the little guys in honey, downed them all at once, and called two other people to come pick us up and make sure we didn't do anything foolish. An hour later, the four of us stopped at a park which we thought would be an ideal location since it appeared to be pretty secluded. I was having my doubts about the shrooms, until I got out of the car and set foot on the grass. The grass......soooooooooo green and vibrant that I had to stop and appreciate it for what felt like years. This was everything I had wanted to experience and more! I shifted my gaze upwards toward the sky, and the pink clouds began to take the shape of infants playing tag. I was truly at peace with myself. We made our way to the nearby playground and my friend ( the one who was also tripping) started playing melodies on the metal bars near the slide. I never dreamed that sound could affect me so intensely, it was as if my entire soul was one with the noise. This was heaven for me, until.....I hear my friend say, "Stay cool, there's a cop rolling by." I freaked out big time. I thought for sure we were busted, even when the cop drove away, I wanted to leave the scene immediately. My friends wanted to comfort me, so we piled into the car and drove to J's house. I was relieved when we entered J's basement, but still a little shaky. After J helped me breath deep and relax, I was alright. I sank into a comfy chair and watched as his bluish-purple drapes began to turn liquidy, as though they were a river, or a gentle snake slithering on by. I looked over at the bathroom light (red), and slowly made my way over there to explore the unknown. I shut the bathroom door, and looked in the mirror. I've heard of strange things happening, but all I noticed was my pupils, and how big there were. Everything was fine, once again, until...J's little brother comes down and starts playing Dance Dance Revolution on the PS2. Huge mistake. For those of you who don't know, the visuals in this game are trippy enough without drugs, and for me, the intensity of what I was witnessing was too much. I kindly asked J to take me home, and that's when I started peaking. The digital interface on his car cd player began to fly around, the road began to widen, and the headlights of cars blurred together. J talked me all through it, and I'm eternally grateful to have such a good friend. He dropped me off, the trip ended, and now it's been a month since that time. I plan on tripping once more before I leave for college, and I have a few questions....

1. Based on how I reacted during my first trip, do you think I'd be ok tripping alone in a safe (my house) setting?

2. I took 3.5g's the first time. This will be my second trip, and I have 5 g's on hand. Should I take them all, or would that be overkill?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Trip Report/Questions for Next Time [Re: NatureTripper]
    #2975696 - 08/07/04 04:36 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Each trip is different, and 5 grams is alot, esp. if alone. Personally I wouldn't want to go much higher than 3.5. If you want more intensity YOU can make the experience more intense with set and setting.
I think you would probobly be ok to trip alone, but you never know what kinds of things will surface when you are left to yourself. That is very hard to predict as there aren't other people to distract you. It is always good to have at least one other person to look out for you.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience