Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
re-elect george w. bush??
    #2974912 - 08/07/04 08:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

/sarcasm
i love republicans, they come up with logical explantions why we should vote bush.

"I think President Bush has done an excellent job," said Linda Roberts, a conservative Republican from Liberal, Kan. "He's a Christian. I don't believe there's any reason to kill babies by abortion. I don't believe in gay marriage. I believe he is for equal rights, but also for God's rights."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=st...94&ncid=716

wow conservative republicans really have it together.....what awesome reasons to vote GWB!! georgie boy says he believes in god and hates gay people !! whoohoooo bush in 2004  :crazy2::lol:

jesus:jesus: loves GWB and so do i  :thumbup:

/end sarcasm
if could cast 1,000,000 votes for kerry i would....people like Linda Roberts scare me  :shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: re-elect george w. bush?? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2974919 - 08/07/04 08:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

p.s. does god really need bush to grant him rights?? i mean he is god...so dont you think he could take care of business on his own?? hell if god is so freaked out by gay marriage then why doesnt he just come down here and tell us??? cmon god shoot lightning bolts at gay people, send locusts to san francisco, shit, do something...we need a sign !!! can i get an amen?  :smirk:

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
    #2974938 - 08/07/04 08:44 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Isn't burning in hell for eternity enough punishment for those gays?

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2974946 - 08/07/04 08:53 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Amen.

It's about time God got some rights.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: re-elect george w. bush?? [Re: deafpanda]
    #2974954 - 08/07/04 08:57 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you'd think so :wtf:

Anonymous

#2975093 - 08/07/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I don't believe in gay marriage. I believe he is for equal rights

I wouldn't take too seriously anyone who says one thing and then contradicts it in their next sentence. :rolleyes:

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #2975345 - 08/07/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Im a christian and GW could frankly suck my ass.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: re-elect george w. bush?? [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #2975353 - 08/07/04 12:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Are you a homo? Letting another man suck your ass strikes me as a homosexual act (if your a man that is).

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #2975557 - 08/07/04 01:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

People have a right to vote for the candidate that supports their views. You need to stop being so fucking bigoted and assinine towards people you disagree with. You are as intolerant as you accuse Bush of being, and if you equate one Christian woman to all Republicans you are also a complete moron.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: re-elect george w. bush?? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2976013 - 08/07/04 04:37 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
People have a right to vote for the candidate that supports their views. You need to stop being so fucking bigoted and assinine towards people you disagree with. You are as intolerant as you accuse Bush of being, and if you equate one Christian woman to all Republicans you are also a complete moron.

did you just call me a moron?? i believe that violates forum rules  :tongue: i think its funny how all you right wingers cry that im so intolerant and bigoted but then u jump down the throat of anyone who posts something remotely left wing. what i believe that woman represents is a large, and ignorant portion of a party I feel is full of uncaring, selfish individuals.taking a stance on an issue because that's what u think jesus wants is "assinine". i ally myself with people who can back up their views with some logic (not to say that logic is not debatable).

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2976114 - 08/07/04 05:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i ally myself with people who can back up their views with some logic (not to say that logic is not debatable).

Oh that is truly hilarious. Liberals have nothing but contempt for logic. One example that can be gleaned from your post: You call right-wingers, I'll take that as conservatives, selfish. I'll assume, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you find the true conservative positions of the end of welfare, medicare, and social-security selfish. Liberals somehow feel that FORCING people to do with THEIR money what the liberal collective deem 'good' is somehow altruistic. There is nothing compassionate or magnanimous about having someone give to the government(who then give part of that to the 'less fortunate') at the barrel of a gun. Liberal logic...an oxy-moron if ever there was one.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?
-Henry Hazlitt in 'Economics in One Lesson'

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Re: re-elect george w. bush?? [Re: Ancalagon]
    #2976119 - 08/07/04 05:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Oh, come on. Don't condemn someone for a generalization and then reply with one of your own.

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2976124 - 08/07/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

deafpanda said:
Oh, come on. Don't condemn someone for a generalization and then reply with one of your own.

First of all, I didn't condemn anyone for a generalization...feel free to show me where I did. Second of all, find me one liberal in a thousand who is against the government initiating force against peaceful people to fund what they feel is the common good. I dare you.

--------------------
?When Alexander the Great visted the philosopher Diogenes and asked whether he could do anything for him, Diogenes is said to have replied: 'Yes, stand a little less between me and the sun.' It is what every citizen is entitled to ask of his government.?

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
    #2976148 - 08/07/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

But you are assuming that logic is on your side, which is the issue at stake. You cannot just call everyone else wrong and say that whoever disagrees with you is illogical. That's not a good style of argument.

Both sides agree that logic is true. It is human application of it that is debatable.

InvisibleDieCommie

#2976159 - 08/07/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

My opinion is left leaning politics are based on emotion, and right leaning are based on logic. Of course 100% of either would be disastrous, and most people use a combination of the two.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Re: re-elect george w. bush?? [Re: DieCommie]
    #2976169 - 08/07/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think that they are just based on differing premises, the coherent sections of either side try to only use logic.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Re: re-elect george w. bush?? [Re: DieCommie]
    #2976171 - 08/07/04 05:35 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
My opinion is left leaning politics are based on emotion, and right leaning are based on logic. Of course 100% of either would be disastrous, and most people use a combination of the two.

my stance is left on social issues, and middle of the road on economic ones..however im anti gun control unlike some libbies

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2976180 - 08/07/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

But you are assuming that logic is on your side, which is the issue at stake. You cannot just call everyone else wrong and say that whoever disagrees with you is illogical. That's not a good style of argument.

I agree 100% and it's a good thing I've never resorted to that style of argument. Logic is objective. To say that it is selfish to be against welfare because you don't want to help out your fellow man, yet it is unselfish to FORCE a man to help another at the barrel of a gun, is logically inconsistent, wouldn't you say?

--------------------

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
    #2976224 - 08/07/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I don't think it's selfish to be against welfare. I am left-wing, but that doesn't mean I agree with other left-wingers. I am left-leaning only because I am certainly not right-leaning. Most politicians and political commentators talk shit, whatever their allegiance.

Dividing policies into left and right-wing does not accurately reflect the diverse set of positions.

OfflineAncalagon
AgnosticLibertarian

#2976240 - 08/07/04 05:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

don't think it's selfish to be against welfare.

Impressive...but are YOU against welfare?

Quote:

Dividing policies into left and right-wing does not accurately reflect the diverse set of positions.

I could not agree more. I as a libertarian can be simply described as socially liberal and fiscally conservative. When talking about 'liberals' above I was referring to the common breed of liberal in America today...specifically Democrats.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder