Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

What do you look for in the oppisite (or same) sex?
    #2975010 - 08/07/04 11:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Really, none of this is a list I have in my head or anything, but I think it?s what attracts me most.

At this point in my life, I tend to be more attracted to women who are insightful on emotions and refuse to see things in typical social standards. I consider myself introspective and really like connecting with similar minded people (I like dealing with all types of people, but hey, this is what I look for in a woman). I myself range from extremely serous when I need to be, to the most absolutely ludicrous sense of humor. While is not as important to be as extreme as I might be in those respects, it helps to have an appreciation of both sides of life. For example, I still get a huge kick out of the Muppets & the Muppet Show, but part of that is because they parody real life in such a way that shows how absolutely absurd it is. It?s serious and silly at the same time.

I think the drug/meditative/spiritual side is very important too. I really have no absolute beliefs or philosophy, and I think it?s silly to judge someone you love on those types of things, yet it?s a gigantic plus if she can understand that side of me and why it?s so important. Really, I just look for an excitement and attachment to life. It takes a little searching to find a woman who actually can appreciate mescaline, mushrooms, or what have you.

And oh yes, she has to have a smokin? rack.(not really, but a person DOES have to be attracted to each other)

Alright, your turn.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: San Pedro

Community >> The Pub