Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Copelandia species by Bus fromthe south of Thailand
    #2974072 - 08/07/04 01:03 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Okay gang, Jittra is the teacher at Chulalongkorn University who is doing the DNA sequencing with a Korean student for one of my forthcoming papers on Southeast ASian fungi.

Last week she told me her father said there were all kinds of mushrooms growing on his rice paddie farm land in Surat Thani province 60 km west of Koh samui Island.

Yesterday he sent a whole box of two cow pies by tourist bus to the Chulalongkkorn University.

Many shrooms were thrashed from the shaky bus ride and here ae five photos of the box as it arrived today a the school. the larger specimens, damaged form the bus ride were set aside and phtographed with a ruler. they were 8 inches in length.

She said her father says there are thousands of these shroom manure piles wall to wall in each paddie on his farm.

Here are five or so photos of them shot on the fourth floor of the Microbiology Department at the University ont he outer balcony.

Isn't it real nice to have a father who can send you an open box of magic mushrooms on the front seat of a tourist bus from 760 kms away overbight to you in Bangkok.

Now I need her to get her to teach her father how to collect the mushroom and make me massive sporeprints.

Check out my SEM research images in the Grow Log and Pictures forum. This is my last message for a while as I am going into deep jungles of Malaysia where the muslim insurgency is going on.

mj

Hehehehe. Jut kidding.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinechubbycharley
the chubbiest ofthe charleys
Male
Loc: everywhere
Re: Copelandia species by Bus fromthe south of Thailand [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2974273 - 08/07/04 02:22 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

wow, what a find!

great pics as usual mj, thoes big ones look soooo good, mmmm... :laugh:

Invisiblenofind_um
Explorer ofEarth
 User Gallery

Loc: At work, at school, at my...
Re: Copelandia species by Bus fromthe south of Thailand [Re: mjshroomer]
    #2976294 - 08/07/04 08:15 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

nice MJ.. that is awesome... overnight
express... good luck and be careful in
the jungle.....

--------------------
My hunting partner is gone, I miss her so!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification