Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGaijinZ
possum

Loc: American midwest
Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if...
    #297171 - 04/20/01 02:14 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I agree. You should have no problem at all, but if you're worried about it maybe you should eat more shrooms anyway ;p

GaijinZ

I missed the boat once when I was young and stupid, but now I am able to miss the boat repeatedly with great skill and accuracy.

--------------------
I missed the boat once when I was young and stupid, but now I am able to miss the boat repeatedly with great skill and accuracy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGaijinZ
possum

Loc: American midwest
Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if... * 1
    #297381 - 04/20/01 02:14 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I agree. You should have no problem at all, but if you're worried about it maybe you should eat more shrooms anyway ;p

GaijinZ

--------------------

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #304630 - 04/28/01 11:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I've not heard about cross-tolerance between those 2 , but from experience you are going to trip all the same, the second day if you want you can take more simply because you were in the tripping realm the day before......As far as weeks your definitely fine..

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if... [Re: egolesss]
    #304636 - 04/28/01 11:18 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

if you trip on acid, then shrooms the next day, you will have wasted your shrooms. i know this because i have taken acid one day, had a great trip, eaten a 1/4 the next day, felt practically nothing, and had another hit of cid (same type, same sheet, the two hits were attatched) the 3rd day, no efect

always wear a condom

the northern lights have seen queer sites
but the queerest they ever did see
was the night at the marge of lake lebarge
i cremated sam mcgee.

Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if... [Re: Mitchnast]
    #304650 - 04/28/01 11:32 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Mitch, your talking acid 2 days stright? If so of coarse it's not the same same, if you dose LSD 2 days in a row I say triple up not double. I f you mean LSD 1 day mushrooms the next, I disagree you trip.... Lsd the 1'st day the next day lsd and mushrooms? Don't know never mixed it daily like that but I know LSD and mushrooms in the same day have a strange canceling effect...I don't believe in shrooms and acid at the same time, not a straight forward trip.......

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if... [Re: egolesss]
    #304727 - 04/29/01 01:39 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

LSD and ACID in tha same day cancel? Hmmm... I never knew that, now I will never be able to trip again if my acid cancels out all the lsd on the blotter. SHIT. Guess I'll have to stick with some mushies.

I've tripped two days in a row off of some cid, the first night I took 3 and I was fryin harder than I ever had (it was killer, I've taken 8 before and it was nothing compared) and the next night I took 6 and I was fryin again. Real good fun, got kinda hot though.

InvisibleHydro
addict
Loc: In your closet..
    #318707 - 05/16/01 04:44 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, havn't I seen this somewere before..? Sheesh

Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

--------------------
Hydro has spoken!
Please! Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #319179 - 05/17/01 05:56 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

*yawns*
ok, more than sufficient witnessing...
oh, and try to resrict religico ranting to the spiritualty forum if possible... just a friendly li'l suggestion...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if... [Re: Mitchnast]
    #319482 - 05/17/01 03:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I learned the hard way that tripping close together is a waste of good drugs. I ate an eight one day tripped balls. Ate an eight the next day, tripped but it was much less intense and almost no visuals. then the third day i ate about a 1/2 eight and felt absolutly nothing. I'll never waste good shrooms again. I think you will be alright if you wait a week though. It won't be as intense as the first one but you should still have a decent trip. I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with tolerance. it's just the fact that the more frequently you do anything the less interesting it seems.

Excessive use of technology will eventually enslave mankind.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #320326 - 05/18/01 05:10 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Since people like you won't listen to anything that doesn't come out of your fucking book, this is all I will say to you.

Matthew 7:1.
1 Corinthians 4:5
Romans 2:1
Luke 6:37
Matthew 7:5
Matthew 23:13
Luke 14:11
James 4:16
Proverbs 21:24

Offlinefrootloop
journeyman
Loc: Detroit, MI
    #320749 - 05/19/01 07:32 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

What the hell? Anyways acid takes a lot of nutrients out of your body thats why I stick to the natural now-I learned my lesson. Make sure you're well hydrated, take some vitamins, make sure to get some protein and iron. I would even recommend taking 5-htp which is seratonin to get your levels back to normal. Otherwise your trip will not be as fulfilling because your body and your mind are not completely recovered.

"Anything that grows from her is meant to be consumed in some way... what turns "drugs" bad is when it is touched by greed dirtied hands and processed"

--------------------
"Mental illness is the road to freedom"- PigFace

Here little Fungi I won't hurt you....

Offlinemanwithoutaface
    #321349 - 05/20/01 12:34 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

fuckgodfuckgodfuckgod.Sorry. Mescaline and LSD have no cross tolerance. I doubt that LSD and shrooms do either, but I've never done them close together.

" Give Me One More Medicated Peacefull Moment" - Maynard James Keenan
-Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words just hurt my feelings and make me depressed.

Edited by manwithoutaface on 05/20/01 02:35 AM.

--------------------
" Give Me One More Medicated Peacefull Moment" - Maynard James Keenan
-Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words just hurt my feelings and make me depressed.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if... [Re: manwithoutaface]
    #321354 - 05/20/01 12:42 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey manwithoutaface,

Ive crossed druggs before.
Ive mixed them all, its all good fun until you meet the devil and see God at the same time.
:) heheh, im just playin with you,
nobody ever sees that sort of stuff on mushrooms.
:)
GG

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if... [Re: manwithoutaface]
    #321624 - 05/20/01 12:36 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

no experience with shrooms, but i would guess there would be no cross tolerance...theyre completely different substances! maybe u would be tired from the previous night's trip but aside from that i think you would be fine...personally i like to wait inbetween trips and figure out what i learned on the last one for a while, then when i feel ready, i trip again

We're all mad here...

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: Will the shrooms still hit me if... [Re: HB]
    #323709 - 05/22/01 07:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

there is cross tolerance between both substances... just a little, but there is...
LSDgurl: yes, the shrooms will hit you... i?ve done LSD on a saturday night to eat shrooms wednesday evening... and they hit me... hard... real hard
i say go for it... i imagine disneyland on shrooms would be a gigantic, majestic trip toy itself... alice in wonderland

peace

In(di)go

"All this pain is an illusion... of what it means to be alive"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies