Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE
    #2973684 - 08/06/04 10:51 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well...i have been planning on shrooming for a while. I finally got my hands on an 8th. My friend told me I should go to his house and we can trip when his parents go to sleep. So i rented Fear and Loathing in Los Vagus. His parents went to bed around 11:30. I cut them up in his bathroom and spilt it with him. We downed them with some OJ. We fliped on the movie and started watching it. About 45 Min. into the movie my friend started laughing hard.

I also started Laughing. For some reson i got up and started to dance around him. He got all scared and went into a ball. I was like "dude, i hope ur not goion to be like this the whole time." He then told me to look at his face. He got real close to me. I started to smile, he then punched my in my fucking nose. I ran to the bathroom and got some paper. I was so pissed off. Hes still on the couch in a ball. I just thought to my self "its gonna be a long night"

I told him to chill or im gonna leave. He calmed down a little and went out side to the front yard. I told him we should go walk around but he said he wanted to stay at his house. I didnt want to be around him any more so i told him im goin on a walk. I started to walk around. I looked at the moon. it was GREEN. My nose felt like it was pouring blood. I looked at the paper towl and there wasnt anything on it. Thats when i knew i was trippin.

I didnt know where to go. I couldnt go back to my friends house because he was freakin me out. I couldnt drive home. I could only think of one safe place to be at 2 in the morning...the local school play ground. I felt my self goin into a bad trip so i went to my car and got my blanket (i needed somthing to comfort me for the next 2 hours. I went to the school and it was pich black. I just laid on the grass and looked at the bright bending stars.

About 25 min. later a haze rolled in. The moon disapeared and it was almost to dark to see. I was getting really scared so i thought i should put my self in a new fram of mind. I wraped my blanket aroung my neck and began telling my self i was the new king of the school.

I felt like my new cape was 100 feet long. I started talking to the trees like they where my people. It help keep my self in a good fram of mind. Colors looked very vived. I felt like I could here every sound around me. I saw some moon shape leaves around my feet. I looked very hard at them. They began swiming around my feet. It was crazy. Then my cell Phone rang...it was my friend. He told my he felt like there was glass in his mouth and that he wanted me to come home. I told him i was going to chill here until i came down and NOT to tell his parents. His voice got slower and slower until i couldnt hear him anymore. I hung up the phone.

Talkin to him took me out of my good mood. I started to feel really weard. Like I was melting. I went back to my car and got my radio. I sat at a bench and turned it on. It was monks singing. I looked at the shap shifting radio..then let my head fall down and hit it.

I closed my eyes to find my self in green fields with white skys. There where birds and Animals. I dont know how long I was in this "Utopia" but my cell phone pulled me out of this world. It was my friends calling me, but it hung up before I could answer. Then his House phone called me then hung up before i could answer. I knew somthin was goin on at his house. About 5 min. later I see a flash light pointing right on me. I put my hand over my head and asked if it was my friend. As it came closer i saw that it wasnt my friend...it was his dad.

I didnt know wat to say. All he said is that we have some fucked up ideas of fun. Anyways they sat us down in his living room and called my parents. My life is over for the rest of the summer. My friend told his parents that im the only one who took the shrooms. He actully woke them up to tell them that i was at the school. Wat a fag...anyway my summers over early.
I really want to trip agian..just during the day and with people that can handle it. This whole thing was quiet an experience

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJvilleshroomer
Inspire strikesback

Loc: jacksonville, NC
Re: TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE [Re: Toddo]
    #2973713 - 08/06/04 11:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

sorry for that bro, i wish you much luck later with your shrooming just try to plan it more and work together if things get bad... dont leave a bud hanging.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE [Re: Jvilleshroomer]
    #2973784 - 08/06/04 11:30 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Wat a fag

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #2974001 - 08/07/04 12:48 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Oh dude, that fuckin sucks.

Man, did this friend of yours know he couldn't handle his shrooms? What a fucker.

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
    #2974268 - 08/07/04 02:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I would've just punched him back, especially after how things turned out.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE [Re: discoabe]
    #2974575 - 08/07/04 04:24 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

yeah, don't think that's a good idea to start a fight by punching someone back, expecially not while tripping :crazy:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE [Re: stefan]
    #2974932 - 08/07/04 10:37 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

A fight on mushrooms, I couldn't imagine it at all....

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #2975358 - 08/07/04 02:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

sometimes people cant handle their drugs and they start flipping out.

Ie. they need a time out or a cigarette just to get them back in reality.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2975497 - 08/07/04 03:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

"My life is over for the rest of the summer." Heh that's a funny statement :smile:

yeah the closed eye stuff sure is neat, hmm?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #2975513 - 08/07/04 03:45 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You ditched your freind when he was having a bad trip, that is a very mean thing to do. He should not have told his parents, but it sounds like you were asking for it. It would have been wise to have a benzo ans some niacin with you and given it to him. Never leave someone like that alone.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #2975823 - 08/07/04 05:29 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

man...it was both our first time. He asked me to shroom with him that night. I didnt want to stay in a dark house with a him around me. I asked him if he wanted to go outside with me. He wanted to stay inside his house. I wasnt Ditching him, i was trying to keep from havin a bad trip and from getting in a fight with him. I was right outside his house the whole night. He had a choice to come out and chill with me.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #2975946 - 08/07/04 06:12 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I understand, some people can give you really bad vibes when you are tripping, and you have to look out for your own well being, but you should have gone back inside when he asked you to. If he was having a rough time you should have tried to help him.

OfflineHerbanShaman
I am the Walrus

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
    #2976323 - 08/07/04 08:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You know what, it sounds like your friends a dick. Don't trip with immature people.

--------------------
"There is a world beyond ours, a world that is far away, nearby, and invisible. And there is where God lives, where the dead live, the spirits and the saints, a world where everything has already happened and everything is known. That world talks. It has a language of its own. I report what it says. The sacred mushroom takes me by the hand and brings me to the world where everything is known. It is they, the sacred mushrooms, that speak in a way I can understand. I ask them and they answer me. When I return from the trip that I have taken with them, I tell what they have told me and what they have shown me."
-- Mazatec shaman

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #2977864 - 08/08/04 12:11 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like you aren't old enough to be here.

If my friends dad came looking for me and tried to take me anywhere I would tell him to get fucked, what I'm doing is none of his business.

Everything is a lesson, you should have learned a lot.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #2977961 - 08/08/04 12:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TheHateCamel said:
Sounds like you aren't old enough to be here.

That's what I was thinking.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinecurious4
Re: TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE [Re: djd586]
    #2980188 - 08/09/04 03:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

"My friend told me I should go to his house and we can trip when his parents go to sleep."

Ok this is the single dumbest thing I've seen posted here. No offense but......wow.

Offlinethesnow
journeyman
 User Gallery
Re: TRIP REPORT>>>BEST AND WORST NIGHT IN MY LIFE [Re: curious4]
    #2982238 - 08/09/04 05:15 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

^^^^
Agreed.

Definitely a bad idea...I've done it a handful of times and it's bad paranoia fopr hours

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience