Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegaastra
enthusiast

Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Anonymous]
    #297210 - 04/19/01 08:37 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

you guys are funny. i like you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: gaastra]
    #297317 - 04/19/01 11:20 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

You guys are all cards, especially you Max. :smile: Its hilarious to see you all fighting over italics.
Who gives?
P.cub is all I need to know, its short and simple, and we all know what it means.

Don't let anyone get to you, and you'll rule the world.:cool:

Anonymous

Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Russdogg]
    #297327 - 04/19/01 11:39 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

So who's fighting? Pretty light banter if you ask me and some people might be learning something.

Perhaps we can salvage something out of this troll thread!

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: ]
    #297331 - 04/19/01 11:56 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

We are truly a disfunctional family :tongue:... But hell its a damn interesting one at that! .....

I say we celebrate our zany community instead of look at it as a bad thing...

Say it with me brothers and sisters! Halleluyah!

Anonymous

Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Thor]
    #297334 - 04/20/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Halleluyah!

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Thor]
    #297336 - 04/20/01 12:16 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

it doesent look like a list of favotite things about the shroomery. more like a list of reasons to roast the shroomery and about 99% of the people in it. if i wasnt so high i might be offended. heh heh.. "air entertainment"
kast. im now assuming that your shit never stinks. dont dissapoint me by trolling. i dont think youre troll material tho. i think you know the board too well. i think your probably a part of it and not an outside factor of disorder. and anyone who troll-izes you (especially all the "big imprtant guys" who think #12 doesnt apply to them too) should just giggle and say "heh, well hes got my number"
because you kow what? i think you got evrybodies number there.
no. what i think you are, is clever and funny. and a bit of a show-off who wanted evrybody to read his thread. you basically have a step up on all those "bump" people for insisting on having your post read by posting it in the wrong forum, letting it go for a run, and have it then locked and moved to the miscellaneous forum by those same moderators you so cleverly and methodically roasted. you sly dog you.
youre the king of bumps! you dont need to bump, you trick the moderators into doing it for you.
zat iz vat i tink.
i also tink maybe that fat baby eating spoonfull after spoonful of stuff is number 4 material at least!

always wear a condom

the northern lights have seen queer sites
but the queerest they ever did see
was the night at the marge of lake lebarge
i cremated sam mcgee.

OfflineLiquidGaia
Loc: USA,
Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Mitchnast]
    #297830 - 04/20/01 04:36 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

and how is this related to mushroom cultivation?

bitching and bad vibes don't achieve much...

Let the Love flow and Good Vibes resonate.

Love You All,

Liquid Gaia

--------------------
[green]Let the Love flow and Good Vibes resonate.[/green]
[red]
Love You All,[/red][blue]
Liquid Gaia[/blue]

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Mitchnast]
    #297836 - 04/20/01 04:51 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

heh. Dude, that was brilliant!

With some of those things, I'd say you hit the nail right on the head. Others are a bit off but certainly on the right track!

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Kast]
    #297933 - 04/20/01 07:21 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

You forgot one.

#17 All the "posers" who claim they can grow mushrooms much bigger and better then you no matter how nice your flush is. They always have a better method, usually involving rice cakes, and they have seen and grown 3 foot mushrooms after 7 flushes. They never post pictures to back up their claims, always giving the excuse for security reasons. Even though the Shroomery is on a secure server and nobody has ever been busted or in any trouble for posting pictures here. These people continue to make claims of their tremendous success and write new teks or steal others and put their name on it. Some of these people have also successfully grown p. azurescens indoors many times but wont share his pictures or tek with us. But Stamets did give him a letter of recognition and a job offer in Washington, so he will have to log in under a new name after he moves.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #298006 - 04/20/01 09:09 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

#18 People who ignore BASIC internet security precautions such as setting up proxy configuration in their browsers or ordering syringes/spores directly to the house they intend to grow at. Cultivation of a Class I (mushrooms) substance will carry a MUCH heavier penalty than cultivation of Marijuana. Given a warrant/court order the ISP that hosts the shroomery http://aitcom.net/ would roll over like a Thai hooker and give up every shred of data that is stored on the shroomery. Those who live anywhere but Japan should have this gem of information in the front of their minds.

It always amazes me the comfort that many take in the fact that spores are legal. Acting with such hebetude will surely end up in an arrest and the possiblity of jailtime down the road as some here can attest to. Isnt Doc Charlie in jail/court proceedings as we speak?

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #298136 - 04/21/01 12:48 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Doc Charlie being in jail on a 6 month work furlow has nothing to do with him posting here or ordering spores. He ate to many mushrooms and called 911 on himself :( A lesson hard learned. All through his court proceedings nothing of his activity on the shroomery or any other Inet board was every brought into play.
They didnt even take his PC. Even if they did, how could they prove he made any of the post. Especially when he has roomatest. See where I"m going with this?

Another thought, how can they prove anybody is anybody by their ficticious name unless they admit it was them posting under that name and made those statements "yes, I grew illegal mushrooms and I post under "shroomer joe" on these boards. Even if they tracked a post you made to your ISP, which would be really damn hard, they would still have to prove you were the one at your house that day at that time that typed in those words and admitted to selling shrooms down the street. I see it as way to hard for them to prove anything like this unless you confess to it.

DH, sounds like you have some ideas, you state "People who ignore BASIC internet security precautions such as setting up proxy configuration in their
browsers "
If you know of some usefull tips to help ppl be more safe and set up their proxy configuration, why not start a post about that in General Questions and help ppl out. I think this would benefit us all.

The Shroomery would have to be doing something illegal like advertising selling illegal mushrooms for them to get a court order. Freedom of speech protects this board as well as thousands and thousands of others on net of such content.

Anyway, how about putting some of that knowledge to good use and start a thread to help ppl configure for even further safety?

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #298144 - 04/21/01 01:07 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

The shroomery doesn't even exsist in the NARC world. Mushrooms are not a large priority.:)

Lets not turn this forum into the security forum now.
I wish this forum would start moving more towards the mushroom cultivation.
This thread has gone through a loop, next were gonna start talking about UFO's.
:laugh:Aliens:laugh:
Yes I said:)
:laugh:Aliens:laugh:

Edited by Russdogg on 04/21/01 03:11 AM.

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

I am the voice inside your head [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #298149 - 04/21/01 01:18 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Ahh I was never clear on the doc charlie thing...glad they didnt seize his computer when they busted him. Did they sieze yours when they busted you ryche? I remember you saying they took some of your Art CD's and such. How is that going, you seem to still be breathing free air, looks like they just...let you go...

I would love to live with the naievetee that every word I post here is not being monitered by our draconian government but the DEA does get paid to do one thing, enforce drug laws. They have years and years to build cases against us, its what they do, their "life" work so to speak. The FBI has put together internet task forces to bust pedophiles, is it that hard of a deductive leap to realize that anhthing posted here that can be tied back to us in any way could, under the right circumstances be used in a court of law.

When I think of those so innocent to believe that big brother has no problem with us growing mushrooms I am reminded of a poem I think Stephen King wrote...

Come now my child
If we were planning to harm you
Do you really think we would be lurking
Beside the path
In the deepest...
Darkest...
Part of the forrest

For the proxy server list I use this one
http://tools.rosinstrument.com/proxy/proxies.htm

To change your proxy its on the top menu in IE
Tools > Internet options > then the Connections tab, then you click Settings on the middle right side, then you enter the proxy server. I also load all sites using safeweb.com in addition to proxy servers.

Paranoia is a heightened sense of awareness...

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: I am the voice inside your head [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #298156 - 04/21/01 01:24 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Ok.. enough security talk in this thread.
How about starting a thread in GQ ? We can take it up there. I'm sure many of us, including myself would like to learn more about this subject.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

Re: I am the voice inside your head [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #298163 - 04/21/01 01:30 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

When the conversation turns to your Ryche, your mouth is shut.:D May I call you Mr. Clinton:)
Dystopian Harbinger posted some valid questions, that we would all like to know, for security reasons.
Of course when ordering spores from you:cool:

Damn......4/20's over already, I've already been stoned 24 hours straight.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: I am the voice inside your head [Re: Russdogg]
    #298169 - 04/21/01 01:50 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Fair enough, this thread has lived its life.... If you want to continue this, it will be in the General Questions forum......

Again, Happy 4/20 ....... :tongue:

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: I am the voice inside your head [Re: Russdogg]
    #298184 - 04/21/01 02:19 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Sure, you can call me Mr. Clinton on this one. This is a very delicate subject which I dont care to share details about in an open forum for obvious reasons. But that persons arrest over 14 months ago had nothing to do with mushrooms and was such a bullshit arrest that it has never gone to court and never will.
I have taken all neccessary precautions to keep the place of business legal and safe.
And what few names were confiscated from him back then, nobody has ever been hastled by law enforcement over it. And why would they, for ordering legal spores to a friends house?
He has to be very carefull about who he talks with this about, so obviously he is not going to discuss details here.
One more thought for you all, nobody has ever been busted for ordering spores from any spore supplier.
What few ppl we read about getting in trouble for mushrooms around here is because they do something stupid with them or while on them or in their life that cops accidently stumble upon them.

I knew of FOAF here that actually was counter fitting money. He had plates, the right paper and ink.. all of it.
The feds were watching him for a good 6 months before they busted him. While searching his house they found him growing mushrooms. BONUS !!! So just be carefull what you do and who you tell. Dont sit out on your porch smoking herb so the neighbors call the cops on you and find your mushrooms growing as well.
I wont even let my gf smoke herb at my place anymore. Nothing except alchol is kept here since at times there are a few names here on the days I'm processing orders. Once there gone.. there gone. I dont keep any names and records of any sort. All paper is put through a shredder when done.

This topic has gone way off subject.
Now why doesn't someone that knows a lot about inet security start a thread and help some ppl out. And when you do please pm me so I can jump in and learn some things as well :wink:

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Edited by Ryche Hawk on 04/21/01 04:22 AM.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Kast's Top 15 Favorite Things About the Shroomery [Re: Kast]
    #298319 - 04/21/01 11:01 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

hey kast, what did i tell you! king of bumps!

always wear a condom

the northern lights have seen queer sites
but the queerest they ever did see
was the night at the marge of lake lebarge
i cremated sam mcgee.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom