Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKrendle
veteran
Re: FREE SPORES
    #297235 - 04/19/01 09:13 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Ralph earned the right to "spam" here. If people don't indirectly fund his efforts then a good deal of people will go without, or pay someone else more.

This space for rent.

--------------------
First person to PM me with a truly witty sig gets to see their words at the bottom of my posts :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKrendle
veteran
    #297246 - 04/19/01 09:13 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Ralph earned the right to "spam" here. If people don't indirectly fund his efforts then a good deal of people will go without, or pay someone else more.

This space for rent.

--------------------
First person to PM me with a truly witty sig gets to see their words at the bottom of my posts :wink:

Anonymous

Re: FREE SPORES [Re: Krendle]
    #297249 - 04/19/01 09:16 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

now thats a joke if I ever heard one

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#297255 - 04/19/01 09:19 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

Re: FREE SPORES *DELETED* [Re: ralphster44]
    #297262 - 04/19/01 09:29 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by Pavlov's Dog

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: FREE SPORES [Re: Anonymous]
    #297274 - 04/19/01 09:48 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Ralphster just sent out 62 prints with zero postage. 62 prints from ryche would run you $ 1369.00

What ralph is doing is definitely not spam.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Offlinemagnusra

Re: FREE SPORES [Re: ralphster44]
    #297276 - 04/19/01 09:49 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Hey there ralphster,
I just recently read you signature quote somewhere and it is so true. Who was the quote from? Do you know? It really doesn't matter much, I'm just curious.

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

Anonymous

Re: FREE SPORES [Re: magnusra]
    #297325 - 04/19/01 11:34 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

This is definately SPAM!!

He tells you to go to his site and its just one big pricelist!!

Classless, tasteless spam, the type where they SUCK YOU IN to visiting the site.

I hope his prints have more integrety than he does.

Why isn't this locked or at least, moved to the appropriate troll/vendors forum?

'We don't sell prints.'

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: FREE SPORES [Re: ]
    #297339 - 04/20/01 12:39 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

woah capt'n
down down
:)
he sucked me in with a $40 print for free!
to me this "spam" doesnt look like "spam" i think it looks more like sunshine comming from a big warm glowing sun.
Id say his buissiness sence and generosity is to be admired. and i reall havent exchaned many words with him, really all i know of him is ive seen his site about a year ago, copied his address onto an envelope, wrote a letter asking for golden teachers, getting ready to get a money order.... then getting called on a 7-month long voulenteering thingy, putting all my vermiculite and bottles away till returning (which were found by mom who thought the bag of riceflour was dope and the vermiculite was some sorta dope too, ironicallt enough, it was drug stuff wasnt it?)
and now i know him for being generous. Nobody finds Mcdonalds generous, even tho they pay for parents to stay at special houses near hospitals when their kids are sick. they spam television and make millions! they give away money to good causes as a trick to sucker me in! HA! that does it, no more mcdonalds allowed!
its a good thing the world (and the shroomery) arent so suspicious :) or are they?? hmmm.

my point is. he diddnt buy my patronage... i would have bought from him anyway.

thanks for the spores ralf!

oh, and he has quite a list of popular commercial spore suppliers on his site. i think somehow that eliminates even the ad for his website as spam.

ryche had a free spore contest too. guess the weight/strain/and # on a monster flush..... did anyone actually ever win that? i lost interest. some people tried their full allotment of times.... all that work for one print, you might as well buy it. heh heh. DID anyone win?

(BTW, to get the "down down" reference at the top of the post.... go here "http://www.sporelab.com/amanita.htm" and click the link to "This way to Captain Max's Den! " and find out the truth behind captainmax mushroom woof woof)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: FREE SPORES [Re: Mitchnast]
    #297360 - 04/20/01 01:25 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

oops. no wait, i won azures from psilocyber from sporeworks, not ralf. i won a thingy for b+ from ralfster. evrybodies so nice. you dont think its greedy for me to win twice do ya? the azure contest wasn't decided till after the B+ one.... but ive obstained from other contests since then (like that mouthwatering cambo contest) just be cause i feel somebody else deserves to win instead of me.
sorry you guys for confusing your identities . im was totally throwing you guys into a bin together and mixing you up. but thats only because im stoned. thats the only excuse i have. :)

always wear a condom

the northern lights have seen queer sites
but the queerest they ever did see
was the night at the marge of lake lebarge
i cremated sam mcgee.

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

#297361 - 04/20/01 01:26 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Didn't Dirtmaster win?

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: FREE SPORES [Re: Russdogg]
    #297367 - 04/20/01 01:39 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

ok, im a stupid idiot, and too stoned. in getting manes screwed up evrywhere and confusing one person from another. im going to shut my mouth and try not to thank the wrong people again, but i stick by anything nice ive said towards anybody nice. i just remembered it was russdog not ralfster who had the b+s :P sorry russdog. im losing my short term memory from all this pot.

if i had any pride id edit out all my posts that i made tonight while stoned before evrybody gets to read them... but ill just let you all enjoy my blundering haze.

InvisibleRussdogg
old hand

#297368 - 04/20/01 01:47 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

No problem.

Just a good laugh :laugh:

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Quote [Re: magnusra]
    #297371 - 04/20/01 01:59 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

magnusra:
Ralphs quote is supposed to be from
Admiral Hyman Rickover, U.S. Navy

...................................................................................
kickme.to/mushrooms

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Quote [Re: Anno]
    #297837 - 04/20/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

Re: Quote [Re: ralphster44]
    #297994 - 04/20/01 08:56 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

krendle - no one 'earns' the right to spam. All vendors have contributed to the community, they have all 'earned' the right if the right could be earned. Many of us have given away prints, etc.

THIS forum was set up specifically for spam, thats why it has been moved here, where it belongs.

And ralphster, you know better, don't be a troll.

OfflineKrendle
veteran
Re: Quote [Re: ]
    #299010 - 04/22/01 12:32 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Earned the right to "spam" I said. That sure as shit isn't spam. He recommends another company in his sig too!. I know very well that other people send out free prints too, but he organized the whole FSR deal, which to my knowledge no one else has done anything similar. That is what makes me think he deserves and little free rein (an I still don't believe there was anything wrong with his message in the first place) If you have put together a spore-ring type deal then step forward and you get mad props too.

This space for rent.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Quote [Re: Krendle]
    #299045 - 04/22/01 01:37 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

krendle, you just don't seem to get it do you?

nobody gets any 'free rein' or special favours or priveleges, spamming is not allowed on the cult board, it is against the shroomery rules
we have a special forum for vendors, it is called the spore vendors forum and that is where these type of threads belong

When you registered to join the shroomery, there was a bunch of legalese which you are supposed to read and then you click the 'accept' button and become a member. I realize that noone reads all that legal crap and I guess the shroomery does too, thats why they put the part about no spamming allowed, right above the 'accept' button where it is hard to miss.

These are the shroomery's rules, we ALL have to follow them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale