Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Impulse Sealer, Mycobags, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

MycoBag.com: New Grab Bag Combo offer, Buy Two Get One Sale!
    #2971945 - 08/06/04 02:26 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Howdie Folks!

MycoBag has been a bit under the weather lately so I wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know about some recent additions we've made to MycoBag.com.

We've been hearing a lot of feedback from our customers about wanting a "Grab Bag Combo" selection of MycoBag(TM) presterilized products. You have spoken, and we have listened!

Now available are 4-pack and 10-pack Grab Bag Combo deals avaiable at standard Myco Environment Bag(TM) pricing that will allow you to mix and match any of the popular presterilized MycoBag(TM) related products.

MycoBag.com will is also happy to announce a Back to School Buy Two Get One Free Sale until the end of August. From now until the end of August, purchase any 2 MycoBags(TM), or MycoKits(TM) and recieve a third one free! Limit 5 free bags per order. Buy a 4 pack and get two free bags! Buy a 10 pack and get 5 free bags! Offer also good on "Large" size presterilized MycoBags(TM).

Prices have also been dropped on our Sclerotia Formula Myco Environment Bags(TM). These are now priced along the same lines as our other popular bag formulations, such as the Grain Based and Straw Based bags.

As always, thanks for your continued support and patronage and we welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRobotic_touch
Mischief Managed
Female

Loc: under your bed
Re: MycoBag.com: New Grab Bag Combo offer, Buy Two Get One Sale! [Re: psilocyber]
    #2972792 - 08/06/04 06:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Hey whats the best bag to get for growing B+ or EQ?

--------------------

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: MycoBag.com: New Grab Bag Combo offer, Buy Two Get One S [Re: Robotic_touch]
    #2973608 - 08/06/04 10:20 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

that qestion is in my opinion rude to ask the people at mycobag run a LEGAL bessniss and sell there product for legal mushrooms ONLY be poilte or leave you dont want to be the one who ruins it for the rest of us do you ?

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: MycoBag.com: New Grab Bag Combo offer, Buy Two Get One S [Re: onetime]
    #2973627 - 08/06/04 10:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

ps if you want to learn what substrates cubes grow best on READ A TEK all cubes like the same food just have differant grow traits

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineRetardedChemist
journeyman
Re: MycoBag.com: New Grab Bag Combo offer, Buy Two Get One S [Re: psilocyber]
    #2974706 - 08/07/04 06:31 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

When pressure cooking these(the spawn bags), do you do it exactly like you do with jars? Also can you fruit the mushrooms in the spawn bags?

Edited by RetardedChemist (08/07/04 06:35 AM)

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: MycoBag.com: New Grab Bag Combo offer, Buy Two Get One S [Re: RetardedChemist]
    #2976043 - 08/07/04 06:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

The Bags that are a part of the offer above, both the new "Grab Bag Combos" and the Buy Two Get One free are all of the premixed, prefilled and presterilized variety. They come with substrate already prepared so you don't have to mix or sterilize any of them. Many mushrooms will fruit inside the bags, but some, like Oyster Mushrooms, really perform better if allowed to fruit outside the bag (from holes punched into it).

The Spawn Bags that are sold empty can be filled with any substrate mixture of your choice, sterilized in a Pressure Cooker, sealed by an impulse sealer and then innoculated with any type of mushroom culture. Depending on species, and substrate mixture you can fruit mushrooms inside the bag environment, but when filling and preparing your own bags the goal is usually the generation of primary spawn material to be used to inoculate bulk substrates such as manure, compost, or straw.

InvisibleMycoFactory
Mr MycoBag

Loc: NC, USA
Re: MycoBag.com: New Grab Bag Combo offer, Buy Two Get One Sale! [Re: psilocyber]
    #3012659 - 08/17/04 11:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for posting this for me psilocyber.
The sale continues to be very popular and everyone like the new combo pack deal too.
Our site was down for a while yesterday as many noticed but it is back up again now. Thanks to everyone who sent me emails and pm's as well as the post asking about it.

MycoBag

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#3069676 - 08/30/04 04:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Only one more day left to take advantage of this excellent Buy Two get One Free Back to School Special! Be sure to get your orders in!

Thanks!

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

#3070663 - 08/30/04 09:11 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I sent an email to orders@mycobag.com yesterday, and still haven't gotten an answer.

How do I place an order with this offer. I couldn't find a place on their shopping cart page.

Also, If I place an order before the end of August, but plan to pay with money order, and the actual payment arrives a little late, can I still take advantage of the offer?

Thanks.

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: MycoBag.com: New Grab Bag Combo offer, Buy Two Get One S [Re: FirstAvailable]
    #3073057 - 08/31/04 10:13 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You should have an email reply promptly if you emailed their order processing dept.

With this offer you just place your order normally for whichever pack or items you like and the freebies are included automatically (but they will not be shown on the checkout pages). IE if you buy a 10 pack of Grain Based Small MycoBags(TM) then they will throw in 5 for free. If you are buying the "combo" pack grab bag deal then you have the opportunity to list which freebie bags you'd like to have sent when you type in the list of bag types you want in your combo pack.

If you place the order by money order it shouldn't be a problem to honor the BTGO sale. Just put a note in the letter saying you are sending payment in response to this offer and when it arrives they will honor it. Just make sure to get your money in quickly because if it doesn't arrive until after the 2nd week of Sept then they might be a little skeptical.

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

#3073319 - 08/31/04 12:21 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It might have been because I emailed them on a sunday.

I just emailed them again and received a reply in under .5 hour :-). Everything is worked out now.

Thanks.

OfflineJon
Re: questiom [Re: psilocyber]
    #3084217 - 09/02/04 08:40 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I recently did the 2 and one free deal. I got the bags but the bottoms seem mashed up and I kind of get this red bean smell, My last grain mycobag was not like this. Should I send them back?

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: questiom [Re: Jon]
    #3086609 - 09/03/04 11:03 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Send an email to orders@mycobag.com and describe the apparence of the bag to them. Their product is very consitent and if this looks a lot different than items you've received in the past then it may need to be replaced, but talk to them first because there may be a reason for this difference.

OfflineAssKickinFatKid
With Dreadlocks
Loc: West VIRGINia
Re: questiom [Re: psilocyber]
    #3089445 - 09/03/04 11:37 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I did the buy 10 get 5 free deal and everything came back great, Mycobag is awsome

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

#3090926 - 09/04/04 12:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I really wish I could have gotten in on this offer. Unfortuntley I only saw it a day before it closed, and by then I had too much trouble deciding whether or not to go for it. A very excellent deal, and I hope there's another like it soon!!!

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: question [Re: psilocyber]
    #3123899 - 09/11/04 11:32 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

hey, do you have bags without the filter patch?

if not, do you know a good source?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Impulse Sealer, Mycobags, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum