Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Spore Trading Post
    #297160 - 04/19/01 07:43 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Basically, here's why I chose sporetradingpost:
1) I'm not trying to get in trouble over this, OR ripped off, so it seemed more reputable than other sites because it was advertised by hightimes.
2) I'm not good with directions, and I wanted this to be as simple as possible.

My only complaints so far are that one day they were offering a cd-rom with Kit A, and when I went to order it, they had taken it off, and replaced it with a link to a website, which isn't explaining to me how to go further than my first flush. Now he's telling me that I have to BUY the cd-rom.

I didn't want to make a whole new post to ask this question, but I got the "N.J. 6" syringe from sporetradingpost. Has anyone tried it? What is your opinion of the quality?

THANKS!

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Spore Trading Post
    #297176 - 04/19/01 07:43 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Basically, here's why I chose sporetradingpost:
1) I'm not trying to get in trouble over this, OR ripped off, so it seemed more reputable than other sites because it was advertised by hightimes.
2) I'm not good with directions, and I wanted this to be as simple as possible.

My only complaints so far are that one day they were offering a cd-rom with Kit A, and when I went to order it, they had taken it off, and replaced it with a link to a website, which isn't explaining to me how to go further than my first flush. Now he's telling me that I have to BUY the cd-rom.

I didn't want to make a whole new post to ask this question, but I got the "N.J. 6" syringe from sporetradingpost. Has anyone tried it? What is your opinion of the quality?

THANKS!

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Spore Trading Post [Re: Learyfan]
    #297185 - 04/19/01 08:05 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Tell ya my opinion..... the dude needs to be dealt with
I beleive he GOES BY Shane67....... he's a fuckin scammer

Posts like this make me sick .............( not because of you 'learyfan' )

I havent been able to find and 'email' on his site.......... I can imagine why.

Edited by Pavlov's Dog on 04/19/01 10:37 PM.

Anonymous

Re: Spore Trading Post [Re: Anonymous]
    #297190 - 04/19/01 08:10 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Send him his 'garbage' back, tell him you want a refund, (not neccesarily in that order)....... if he won't, report his ass to the 'better bussiness bereu' . I swear you can make a BETTER kits for less than $30..........hang around and read, ask questions......... i'll give you a FREE sporeprint or syringe, your choice.

Edited by Pavlov's Dog on 04/20/01 02:09 AM.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#297205 - 04/19/01 08:28 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

What just happened? I don't know who shane67 is.
Anyway, other than the price, i'm not really complaining yet. I'm definitly not "stirring up shit". I've just been looking at this forum off and on, and since I bought from S.T.P..com, I haven't heard anyone mention how they are, so I thought i'd ask if people liked them, and if people had tried the "N.J. 6" syringe that is supposed to produce a "Unique visual awareness" that will make you "see life as it really is!".
He didn't say, "now that I have your money, i'm giving you the web link instead of the cd-rom". It's just that it was included in Kit A one day, and I unfortunatly ordered when it WASN'T included. That's all.
Thanks a lot for the free spore syringe offer. I'd love to have one.
Right now, i'm only on the fruiting stage with my kit. I'm not at the point where you turn a print into a syringe, so I wouldn't know what to do with it at this point.
Please e-mail me at atwa138@hotmail.com , and we'll talk about it. Thanks for the offer.

--------------------

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #297363 - 04/20/01 01:33 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

learyfan, listen to pavlov man, he knows what he's talking about. I hope you have good sucess but the expense part man dude I can grow a 1/2 pound on less than 10 bucks...using prints of course. stick around and you'll learn how to do it.
good luck bro.

pavlov, that's pretty cool of you to help this guy out with spores...

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #297366 - 04/20/01 01:37 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Run don't walk from the Spore Trading Post.... He overprices his spores and syringes.... He advertises in High Times and honestly many fall pray to his shady tactics....

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Spore Trading Post [Re: Taz]
    #297444 - 04/20/01 06:40 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, it is cool that he'd help. Hopefully I can become an expert myself, and pass the wisdom on!

--------------------

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #297955 - 04/20/01 07:49 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

hey learyfan, keep it up bro and you'll be pumping out shroomz in your dreams..hey can you post the instructions for that kit you got from spore tradeing post? I would really like to see what it says as I'm sure others here would to. thanks and good luck with the growing your going to do fine my friend.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#297963 - 04/20/01 07:56 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

www.sporetradingpost.com/direction_a_b.htm

What do you think?

--------------------

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#297991 - 04/20/01 08:49 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

GOOD LUCK and let me reiterate what I am fairly sure the general population thinks. Sporetradingpost is a HUGE FUCKING SCAM, if you grow anything using the techniques/materials/syringes you will be EXCEEDINGLY LUCKY. They are THIEVES. If you believe in a higher power begin prayer now, after you follow the directions for their scam, continue in prayer, some self flagellation couldnt hurt either. Hopefully it succeeds, the mushroom cultivation that is... The reason you're not getting much feedback on the 'in's and out's' of the productivity of the sporetradingpost thieves kit is that you're one of the few who has dared to post that they were suckered in by them.

In the meantime, read how to grow shrooms here on these forums and at http://www.drooldonkey.org. Do searches on topics you come across that you dont understand. Expand your knowledge beyond those con-artists kit/tek/95$ syringes.... then fast and pray quite a bit more. Good luck.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #298030 - 04/20/01 10:04 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

don't worry learyfan...we'll get you on the right track. I'm going to go check that out in a minute after I get done here.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Spore Trading Post [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #298045 - 04/20/01 10:24 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

He has completely ripped off the -pf-tek- it is EXACLTY the same thing. I would be willing to bet that EVERY syringe that he sells is the 'matias romero' ... with different names. His "secret" "STP inc." substrate, with the "mystery bag of "white powder"" is nothing more than brown rice flour. And the 'ramsey seal' just plain ass sucks. check it out for yourselves people..... these are the 'secret' instructions that come with a $600.00 kit:

sporetradingpost.com/direction_a_b.htm

Unbelievable.

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #298046 - 04/20/01 10:29 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Pavlov you are absolutely right, damn what a fuck they are! I mean if your going to rip someone off do it reasonably but 600 bones???

leary fan we are not trying to make you feel bad, live and learn. we all make mistakes but pavlov is right you could have went to pf's site copyed that and done the same thing for less than 50 bucks. I think you should send it back and get your money back and invest it into something that will work for you...if you can still do that.

--------------------

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #298175 - 04/21/01 02:07 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I did find his way of explaining the PF technique quite reasonable, since it covers many detail newbies arent sure about.

But 600$ for a kit is an impudence.

...................................................................................
kickme.to/mushrooms

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Spore Trading Post [Re: Anno]
    #298224 - 04/21/01 05:33 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I know, I know, I got ripped off. MY kit only cost a little over $300.00, though, not 6.

Their rational for charging that much is probably how I rationed it: "even though it's $300,i'll get my money's worth after a couple of flushes".

I feel stupid now, but I refuse to let myself get down about it. I'm going to move on with it. I have the major materials that I need. All I need are LITTLE things to keep it going: more substrate, more blank syringes........I think that's it.

Oh, and I actually didn't pay the full amount myself. My friend and I went in on it 50/50. I recall now that it was ONLY $177 each!!!! What a DEAL!!!! He knows even less than I do. I'll probably be doing most of the work. He split it with me basically because I think he wants to sell his half of what we grow. Fine with me.

--------------------

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

#298231 - 04/21/01 06:10 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

dont sweat it man, you will prevail in the end. People like sporefuckuppost.com get theirs in the end.

Snatch the pebbles from my hand

Read all these articles
http://www.drooldonkey.org/index_to_articles.html

Then read all this
http://www.drooldonkey.org/threadhall.htm

then you will be free....

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Spore Trading Post [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #298260 - 04/21/01 08:33 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, nice links Alien. I like that Alien Substrate Mix. Is that yours? Don't know what i'm going to use for substrate whenever I need to get a new one.

--------------------

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #298359 - 04/21/01 12:04 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

it's going to take you a long time to get your money's worth...but you at least have a good attitude about it all.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#298381 - 04/21/01 12:34 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I'm definitly not in this to make money, but once it gets rolling, and I have more than enough for personal consumption, i'm sure I could sell a 1/4 here and there to a friend and make it back.

I'm just blocking the thought of getting ripped off out. I'm sure as I get more experienced, i'll realize it more.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom