Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Spacedragon
    #2966935 - 08/05/04 05:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, Spacedragon

I have a question for you. You see, Gods have been putting me on lately with weird shit depriving me of things. What they did they told me to lay off shrooms all together. No growing, not even from grow kit, not even buying fresh or EVEN PICKING THEM IN NATURE!!

What im interested to find out are they jerking me off or is this a serious thing? The argument they present is that i'm in a 'special' situation and shrooms are not good for me at this point in time. Because, this is what they came up with: psychedelics are not just sugar candy, they are spiritual catalyst that affect things beyond my grasp and conscious understanding. In other words, imagine a patient who is dying from heart attack, his heart stopped. Medical crew are giving him electroshocks to restore heart beat right? Well if after first shock his heart doesn't start they can give him another shock and then another right? But the thing is, after each subsequent shock there are less and less chances that his heart re starts.

So this what it's like with shrooms, Gods fear that it will simply worsen my condition. Are they feeding me monkey crap or is there some truth to it??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Spacedragon [Re: cleaner]
    #2967710 - 08/05/04 11:54 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

that touched a nerve... i've been trying to put into words how i feel about me and psychedelics, because i know i shouldnt be doing them. and your post struck way too true. although the analogy isn't perfect, it definitely helps me come to some understanding.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #2967750 - 08/05/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think it has to do with a person being reasonable when taking drugs.
I was drinking 4 coffees everyday, i found out i only need two, i wasn't being reasonable.
I was smoking joints in the morning before going to work, it wasn't helping, in fact it made things worst after a while, now i only smoke after work, i wasn't being reasonable.
I always wondered why people stop taking drugs at some age. I think that's because people become reasonable with what they can consume or simply stop taking them. Probably i'm at that age but i won't stop taking them as long as they don't affect my world in a bad way.

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Spacedragon [Re: MAIA]
    #2967790 - 08/05/04 12:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting....

its not that i'm being irresponsible, i want to take shrooms, its been so long since i had that sort of trip. I simply want to be able to consume an 1/8 with some OJ and take a walk in nature, clear my chakras, expand my heart a bit.

now it may or may not be true, but ego tells me that even if i order so much as a grow kit, that will be sort of a 'representation' of forces that it will 'engage' on the planetary scale.

I remember a friend of mine said, 'when you trip, the whole world trips with you', i have concerns what effect me consuming shrooms will have on planetary consciousness...

The thing is, i had so many such anxieties, fears and fobias in the past which all turned out to be bullshit in the end, but here it seems i'f my ego is right i can't afford to do trial and error here so i decided to awoid shrooms altogether as requested.

Still, i would say its my ego putting me on

Edited by cleaner (08/05/04 12:50 PM)

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #2968218 - 08/05/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"i had so many such anxieties, fears and fobias in the past which all turned out to be bullshit in the end"

I know what you mean, been there. Drugs really help such symptoms to become part of your life but your nature and personality also help.
By nature, i (or my ego) don't thrust people too much, maybe because i try this trial and error game to know and control my grounds. The problem is it's not fully accurate, as any subjective representation of reality also isn't.
One has to come up with a way to deal with our inner demons. Sometimes, doubt is the worst of them, specially when you're sure about things you don't know but unsure about things you do know
Look, don't take things so personally with your ego, respect the little sucker just a little bit but don't feed him too much as he might blow. Slap him when needed, he'll learn with time.
I don't know if you abuse drugs but as if you do, then maybe you should reduce consumption a little bit. Don't get me wrong, it does help a lot. Then be reasonable ...

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
    #2968247 - 08/05/04 02:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Perhaps they are trying to tell you that you are addicted to shrooms and the more you take them the more you will need them.

Or perhaps it's the government trying to stop you from bringing on another dimension.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2968349 - 08/05/04 02:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Your Gods are not fucking with you. They are dead serious.

This is not permanent, though - you will be allowed to shroom again. It just isn't useful for you at this time though.

In your current situation you can gain no more from the holy sacred mushroom.

Each trip I take gives me several "chores" to do. I cannot trip again until I have completed these "chores." Perhaps you are going through something similar. Are there things you should be doing with your life right now that you are not doing? Get to work.

There is always the possibility that I am misreading you, but I give you my view regardless.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineplexus
holding thelight of athousand candles

Loc: texas
Re: Spacedragon [Re: Strumpling]
    #2968398 - 08/05/04 02:41 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

shrooms? or drugs in general?

maybe you need to fast.

--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #2968849 - 08/05/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
This is not permanent, though - you will be allowed to shroom again. It just isn't useful for you at this time though.

In your current situation you can gain no more from the holy sacred mushroom.

My last trip turned a new chapter in my life. It wasn't ego-disolving. It wasn't a mind-numbing excursion into the underworlds. It was relatively quiet and calm. But it gave me something, put me back in touch with the flow, and I don't really feel any urge to trip again until I come up on another cosmic curiosity I can't quite satisfy sober.

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Spacedragon [Re: entiformatie]
    #2968990 - 08/05/04 04:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah there you go!

There is a time and a place for this kind of thing.

What this time and place is could be different for everybody. I for one don't feel the need to trip for quite some time, as I have some things here in the physical world that I must take care of, and that's hard to do when I'm seeing shit and thinking crazy :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#2969738 - 08/05/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Strumpling said:
Each trip I take gives me several "chores" to do. I cannot trip again until I have completed these "chores." .

same with me strumpling.  i always come out of a trip with a few things i need to change about my life before i can go again.  im ready for my next round, now i just have to play the waiting game :frown:....

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Spacedragon [Re: TheDude]
    #2971000 - 08/06/04 04:21 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think there is some truth in my egos bullshit and some bullshit among the truth overall

I think that my fears should be conquered and i should proceed with shroom cultivation

On the other hand i feel that i am not ready at this moment to work with shrooms, its like you said here, i feel that every time you trip it opens up your subconsciounes a bit. And before you trip again you need to consciously master that freshly opened stuff before you can move on further

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Dragon [Re: cleaner]
    #2978783 - 08/08/04 04:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for asking me about that. It looks like these guys already helped to answer...I know how you feel. I was told to lay off all drugs for a while too by denizens of the spirit realm. Starting with weed (which seems to be the "glue" that holds together all my other experimentation - - what I mean is, I need it for the nausea I get with DXM and the jaw tension and nervousness I get with 2C-I). Also, it was nice to smoke salvia sometimes.. but, of course, only mixed in with weed so I knew I would get a good high.

But, every few weeks things would just start to fall apart quickly for me - even if I was only doing weed and nothing else stronger - because I can't keep up with the life I built around me and keep motivated with the weed.

Also, weed causes your body to release it's own reserves of energy like cocaine and caffeine do - it doesn't replenish the body w/energy like herbal therapy & whole foods do.

So, the main reason the Gods told me to stop drugs was because I was forgetting "chores" or lessons they wanted me to keep or spread to other people. Surprisingly, 5-HTP makes me feel good pretty constantly & is awesome when used with marijuana. I believe 5-HTP can be a short acting MAIO inhibitor so please be careful when using with other drugs or foods. But, it keeps your serotonin levels up and helps greatly to get over weed or alcohol addictions (plus it's cheaper than SAM-e and works better as a precursor to serotonin than SAM-e.)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
PARADOX, HUMOR & CHANGE [Re: spacedragon]
    #2980444 - 08/09/04 03:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I hope some of you get a chance to read the "Heaven is coming to Earth thread"... it would've been worse if I went to CNN or local news stations to talk about these Eastern & Western prophecies. I had to bring it to you guys first because you can understand this & have love for your people - not just lots of nukes & guns. That doesn't impress me.

The real leaders & heroes (and heroins) of this revolution will be the peaceful warriors and clairvoyant priests. Not the controlled US soldiers who blow people away while listening to rock music & told it's just like a video game to make it even easier to blow away these poor Middle Easterners.

This is all so Bush can allow a pipeline over there and make more deals with the Saudi Arabians, who thanks to him, own vast amounts of "shares" of the US (by shares I really mean huge corporations trading on the New York Stock Exchange -
- so in essence they own a significant portion of America. These are the murderous people that Bush deals with and gets money from- while allowing jobs to be outsourced to India and letting more immigrants in from down south to take our jobs for cheaper wages.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract