Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesamuri
Stranger
should/can I eat food during trip
    #2957935 - 08/02/04 08:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, Im planing to trip in couple weeks and Im getting shit ready. I was wondering if its ok to eat during the trip. Im only gunna be eating 2 grams (first time) and I dont know what to expect. I feel as If im ready because I expirienced salvia before and it pretty much took control of me. Ive heard great things about the mush and Ive read up alot, however, I couldnt find much on this topic.

So, can I eat food during trip. Also, Im into weight lifting, how many days should I take off after my trip?? Thanks alot!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: should/can I eat food during trip [Re: samuri]
    #2957951 - 08/02/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Before the trip if it's not much food is ok. But, while your triping it's fine. I've heard fruit is really good.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #2958043 - 08/02/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You can eat during your trip if you are hungry. There aren't rules, oranges are awesome, a sandwich is good. Keep you energy up. Nothing to worry about. Two grams isn't very much. You can work out the next day, no readon not too.

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
    #2958063 - 08/02/04 09:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You should be carefull concerning which type of mush you eat. Some strains of mush contain PEA. PEA nullifies the body's cough reaction, so it would be much easier to choke and die from eating. Do a little research to find out which strains contain PEA.

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #2958097 - 08/02/04 09:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

samuri said:
I was wondering if its ok to eat during the trip. 

My GF seemed to enjoy me eating her during the trip.  :grin:

I found eating her while tripping to be a fun and exciting pastime as well!  :wink:

OfflineYahoKa
Just a guy.

Loc: Canadian
    #2958102 - 08/02/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I personally wouldn't eat ... it's just about the last thing i want to do tripping. Just no desire, and I sorta feel that if i do eat, i will have nausea. But do drink lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of water.

--------------------
Hang on tightly ... and let go lightly.

Offlinesongi_tester
songi tester

#2958309 - 08/02/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Try not to eat heavy meals during a trip. It would most likely kill the trip. Try a snack like some fruits or something small.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2960022 - 08/03/04 11:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Most ot the time normal food seams real wierd to eat.

THings like fruit, icecream, candy, suckers can be a blast.  I ate jollyranchers thru an entire trip once.  I thought i hadnt tasted anything better :smile:.f

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinespread8out
rescue toaster

Loc: Tennessee
    #2960248 - 08/03/04 01:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

eating while tripping is tough for me. you really are what you eat while tripping. i couldn't imagine eating anything other than oranges and bananas. i also found it difficult to tell when i had finished what was in my mouth! be sure to have lots and lots of water close to you. that way if you don't enjoy (what you are) eating you can wash out the taste and focus on your other senses, mainly that new sixth one.

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

Re: should/can I eat food during trip [Re: spread8out]
    #2961686 - 08/03/04 08:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

when I ate on shrooms I had nausea for the duration of the food being in my mouth and then it dissapeared.

Offlinesamuri
Stranger
    #2966097 - 08/04/04 09:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

When you say alot of water, what do u mean. I have a nalgene bottle that holds 32oz. would that be ebough?? Also, will I be able to stand up, whip out my wang, and take a leak without dribbling all over my pants??

Thanks for the advice so far, much appreciated.

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
    #2966507 - 08/05/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Pissing is hard as hell to do inside when shrooming.

And never ever ever ever think that your dick is like a water gun.

I was a minite away from drenching my friends in piss when i though about it and stopped.

But my favorite food is pickles while tripping.

so crunchy!

Offlinerock_ten
    #2968230 - 08/05/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I ate during my first trip, but it was only some milk, in like the first 1/4 of the trip. Near the end when I was feeling more normal i ate again. Drinking water felt really good during the trip, and i expect food would be cool too, especially things with string tastes like, someone said, oranges and shit.

Im into weight lifting too, but I didnt lift the next day (i wasnt going to anyway) I did on the day after that though. In the evening after my trip i had a headache which persisted throughout the next day (wasnt that bad really) and a very slight headache in the 3rd day, but it shouldnt stop you lifting.

As for pissing, i managed it, and if youre only eating 2g it should be ok, but it depends how it affects you.

Dude, what mushrooms will you be consuming? I ate about 35 wet grams of mex cubensis for my first time, and I really wouldnt have wanted to have done less than that. It may be worth considering doing more, but it just depends on how far you want it to affect you i guess

--Joe

OfflineTripTimes
Re: should/can I eat food during trip [Re: Cyber]
    #3056926 - 08/27/04 04:26 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

"My GF seemed to enjoy me eating her during the trip."

LOL cannibal! How much left of her is there?  :confused: :crazy2: :wink:

"But do drink lots, and lots, and lots, and lots of water."

a few sips will do, I find that if I drink too much before and during, I have a hard time pissing when on shrooms, its like only a few drops will come out  :rolleyes:

as for eating, yes you could choke if your not careful. Hard to eat when your tripping. I did eat on the comedown from my trip but the food didnt taste right and its texture felt odd in my mouth too. When I was done I had a bad taste in mouth and a slight stomach ache.

OfflineBucket0Shrooms
Stranger
    #3056976 - 08/27/04 05:14 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

During my first trip on a small dose(like borderline) I found eating to be pointless, that and my brother sitting next to me just looked to funny that I had taken two bites of my burger and ran to my room to burst out in laughter. Ahh that was great trip, only lasted 4 hours though...

Oh and I find exersice after a trip to be extremely cleasning, both mentaily and phsyically, just dont over do-it cause your post trip mentallity has given you a new look on life and you forget that you still have the same out-of-shape body <=== taking about myself, but thats a whole other post for a whole other time...

bye

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3058257 - 08/27/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Once I had munchies when I was on shrooms, so I went and bought a bunch of 5 cent candies. It was the best damn candy of my life.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3062710 - 08/28/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have eaten big meals before a trip and have eaten big meals while tripping, Just try and stay away from very heavy foods.

I find that eating food around tripping isn't no biggie and nothing to fear.

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Anonymous

#3064997 - 08/29/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

anybody know of any mush that don't taste like the sweat-glands of satan's asshole?

Offlineefrog
Ecstatic,Electric,Eclectic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Near the River...
Re: should/can I eat food during trip [Re: Anonymous]
    #3929187 - 03/17/05 05:39 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I like to eat just some jelly candies, like gummi bears or those cherries or coke bottles...those rock. :laugh:

~K

--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
Re: should/can I eat food during trip [Re: efrog]
    #3949349 - 03/21/05 02:32 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

eating and tripping generally don't mix for me. I tend to get nauseated easily. When I could manage, stuff like apples or oranges where pretty good. Nice simple flavors. Not bland, just one note types of flavors. I also like to make a hot ginger tea to calm the nausea. Plus the intense flavor is wicked when tripping.

I also don't know about the water recommendation... don't drink more than you would normally. The average person needs two liters of water a day... just make sure you're not dehydrated when going into it and have a bottle of water handy. Drink when you need it... if you try and purposely drink a lot of water you'll obsess about it...

as for peeing... if you can't manage standing up, then sit down. It's not against the law for a guy to sit down. But don't forget to get back up when you're done. I've gotten lost in the bathroom staring at rugs before...

--------------------
------
this is a signature

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale