Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

And Jesus said...
    #2967755 - 08/05/04 02:11 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

64. Jesus said, "A person was receiving guests. When he had prepared the dinner, he sent his slave to invite the guests.

The slave went to the first and said to that one, 'My master invites you.' That one said, 'Some merchants owe me money; they are coming to me tonight. I have to go and give them instructions. Please excuse me from dinner.'

The slave went to another and said to that one, 'My master has invited you.' That one said to the slave, 'I have bought a house, and I have been called away for a day. I shall have no time.'

The slave went to another and said to that one, 'My master invites you.' That one said to the slave, 'My friend is to be married, and I am to arrange the banquet. I shall not be able to come. Please excuse me from dinner.'

The slave went to another and said to that one, 'My master invites you.' That one said to the slave, 'I have bought an estate, and I am going to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. Please excuse me.'

The slave returned and said to his master, 'Those whom you invited to dinner have asked to be excused.' The master said to his slave, 'Go out on the streets and bring back whomever you find to have dinner.'

Buyers and merchants [will] not enter the places of my Father."

I find that a perfect way of saying how the onness is going to come into realisation.

Our heart will perceive that we are all one and there will be this sort of 'calling' but our egos will try to come up with 'excuses' based on karmic forces like Jesus described.

So watch out

I think on the spiritual level most people are already 'there', that is they are waiting for the remaining few who haven't decided yet - one foot in anti-Christ consciousness, the other in Christ consciousness.
As soon as everyone decided what they prefer, voila! The planet is born.  :heart:

pssssss, collective consciousness is the most wonderful feeling ever.

Blessed are the depressed for they shall be merry
Blessed are those whom girlfriends dumped them for they shall find true love
Blessed be schizophrenics for they will see the light
Blessed are growers and chemists sitting in jails for they will  Facilitators
Blessed are poor kids smoking shwag for they will bask in thc honey oils

Edited by cleaner (08/05/04 02:55 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: And Jesus said... [Re: cleaner]
    #2969305 - 08/05/04 08:17 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Jesus can kiss my :ass:

:whoa: :satansmoking:

:jesus:  :rockets:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #2969326 - 08/05/04 08:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have pages and pages of stuff to type out here but I've recently purchased an estate and must go to collect rent. Please excuse me.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #2970114 - 08/05/04 11:41 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

jesus is fucking cool man.fuck you,i love you too.the one thing that i've been wanting to do is just sit with jesus and smoke a power hour blunt and just talk about stuff like that.those stories are awsome man!!!only if the whole book of god was like that!!dude,amazing story,i know good stories,i would love that even if i wasn't smoking.THat should be a childrens story.A bedtime story.Parents that do that would be awsome,awakening thei children before the evils of the world get them.That would make this even greater.Jesus teachings like that are cool.But i guess its the whiole bible thing gets me down.I wish he could of just written his own book.And he shouldn't of said he was the son of god(i think someone put that in there,he probably said we're all children of god,and some dick just changed the wording so he could have power over a kingdom),even talking about god is going to make everyone flip out.I think we are lied to about jesus.I wanna give anybody thats all about love and give them a hug.Some dumb ass changed the words of a fucking book and confused everyone,what a fucking asshole.Good thing we're all jesus and god.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: And Jesus said... [Re: tnecseda]
    #2970482 - 08/06/04 01:32 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

This is me flipping out

"good thing were all jesus and god"

No, and yes.

No
I am not God. When Descartes was testing everything he know to be true, subjecting every proposition to hyperbolic doubt, he found only one proposition which he could affirm with absolute certainty: "I think therefore I am." This is obvious because the one questioning his own existence must affirm that he must exist in order to question said existence.

Now the next question becomes; have I always existed, and if not, how did I come into being. Descartes, looking at himself critically, realized that he was too imperfect to be the neccessary being which has always existed. Therefore, he asserted that there must be some neccessary being who was the cause of him, or the first cause of some other reality which created him. There was a God who pre-existed him and was responsible for his existence.

Yes.
As a Christian I am Jesus to the extent that I am a member of his mystical body, an adopted son of the Father. However I am only an adopted son; Jesus is the begotten son. Jesus is the link to the Father; I have my adopted sonship through adopted brotherhood with the begotten son.

There have been misprints and misinterpretations of the words in different translations of the bible over the years. If you realy want to know what was written you have to learn greek and hebrew; some things just don't translate well, for instance somewhere St. Paul says "God is love." This was written in greek, and the greeks have three different words for love: one for brotherly love(philios)(probably spelled wrong), one for passionate love (eros), and one for selfless disinterested love (agape). When St. Paul says "God is love", he uses the word "agape". There are many other examples like this. However, it is pretty clear from the Gospel of Jonh who Jesus is; this is not a mistranslation when Jesus is said to be the incarnate Word of God.

--------------------
"the thoughts are broken; perhaps they're better left unsung."

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #2970498 - 08/06/04 01:38 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

man,i'm not gonna go through the trouble of language.I'll look in my heart and soul for god,where god has always been.St.Jake says "God is love,and god is you.God is a short term for the collective conciousness of thought,and and the letters in God mean the following:Greatness of Divinty,which is nother way to say the greatness of the love that is God and yourself,and the love yourself and God".Thats what St.Jake said.I don't ask where i came from anymore,i'm out for love.Thats where it all is.Not some book of language.The only language that i understand better then words has been love,and i'll be a sheep to only my heart.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

#2970516 - 08/06/04 01:44 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

-------------------------
"his job is to shed light, not to master."

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #2970552 - 08/06/04 01:53 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

dude your cool,just don't flip out.if we're both right or wrong what matters is that we're cool.its just i get this overwhelming feeling of love.I don't know how to tell anyone about it except for that word.i know alot of people know what i'm talking about,and theres alot of people that think i'm an idiot or generally nuts.I mean books are awsome,but i think in sometime,great books by god have gotten messed up.Everything i feel while being a live and with this feeling of love,i know i don't need to follow a book,you just improve yourself and the world you live in day by day so everyone can live and love.Thats all that needs to be written,but for some reason,there always needs to be a story.Man you do what you can to put love in this world,shed some light on this world.I'm not waiting for heaven to come, or jesus.To me ,its about time we all become martrys for each other in a sense and love each other.this stuff makes me cry out of these feelings of love,but on this other side of the issue,theres this pain thats not my own,but other peoples and its mingles in with these love i have.I'm determined to shed light on this world,please help me and many others by putting down an old book and make a new world.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #2970562 - 08/06/04 01:55 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

oh yea cool post cleaner

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

#2970585 - 08/06/04 02:01 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I have two hands, one carries the old books, and the other makes the new world.

Of cource it's cool. :cool:  I love you man. :heart:

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #2970605 - 08/06/04 02:05 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Thats wonderful!!!!!!!We work together,and the knowledge of old books is awsome,nice saying,i like that,even cooler.I love you too.

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#2970620 - 08/06/04 02:08 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

collective consciousness is the most wonderful feeling ever

the only thing "collective" about christianity is the faith shared

--------------------

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
    #2970647 - 08/06/04 02:19 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i believe in a light brighter than religion

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology