Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967135 - 08/05/04 08:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I really hope so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: ]
    #2967138 - 08/05/04 08:03 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

naked lunch.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2967140 - 08/05/04 08:03 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

waiting for this place to call back to see if I got accepted for my J...O....B

other than that, I'm going to keep typing up this book I've been writing for the past month and a half!!

ah bong hits!!!!!!

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: ]
    #2967145 - 08/05/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Aliens....

or Waking life

or.....breakfast of champions

:grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Edited by kaiowas (08/05/04 08:07 AM)

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #2967149 - 08/05/04 08:05 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

haha, sounds like a good way to make friends. I used to wander up to college kids houses when I was a pizza delivery boy and give them a free pizza in exchange for sitting in thier houses and drinking beer with them for a while.

Beer bartering is a great pasttime!

:yesnod:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: kaiowas]
    #2967151 - 08/05/04 08:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I just bought Waking Life last night! $10 well spent, if you ask me.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: lukeboots]
    #2967153 - 08/05/04 08:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Your pic in your sig kind of reminds me of Waking Life.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2967199 - 08/05/04 08:27 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Waking life is a awesome movie! The animation is incredible. :laugh:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: iloveraving]
    #2967230 - 08/05/04 08:45 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe I should rent it today, my nights are pretty boring with the entire no drug thing I got going on.

Male

Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: Adom]
    #2967232 - 08/05/04 08:46 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

The movie is a total trip in of itself...one long beautiful dream.

You'll love it if you miss drugs.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2967235 - 08/05/04 08:48 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i miss drugs...shit, it's going into my DVD player as we speaketh!!!

this will be my 2000000000000th time watching it

muahahahahahahahahahaha
:wink:

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2967239 - 08/05/04 08:51 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I don't miss drugs really and I'm not quitting all of them, just the ones I've been abusing, pot and alcohol.  I'll still trip just no partying type drugs.  Just hard to figure stuff out to do  when I'm used to being ripped on weed, beer or both every night for 3 months  :smirk:  I seem to settle for alot less when I'm in those states.

Male

#2967242 - 08/05/04 08:53 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah I know the feeling. LAtely I really try to win the battle against pot-induced laziness but it's tough. It makes me so content with...nada.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2967249 - 08/05/04 08:56 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Exactly... I sat around a fire curing cotton mouth with New Castles listening to music more times than I can count this summer.

Male

#2967250 - 08/05/04 08:58 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well, I've had work every morning and class nearly afternoon, so I definitely feel like I've earned a bong hit by the end of the day. But then I notice I don't write even though I plan to. I just listen to music and think, which is good to do, but which definitely sometimes starts to feel like time that could be spent doing something more...uplifting, I guess.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2967252 - 08/05/04 08:59 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

pot, music, think... Yes!

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2967255 - 08/05/04 09:00 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

yep

take a break, even though at one point I hate it, it's cool to have a sober head t think on for at least a month or two.  then when you get back into, smoking weed seems like a new thing.  especially the first week

yeeeeeeeaaaooooww!!!!!  :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
    #2967263 - 08/05/04 09:07 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I hope to never drink till drunk again or very rarely if at all. I will probably be smoking pot in a month or two again unless I find I don't miss it at all. I've had nugs in my face and said no already a few times, same with booze, wasn't even really tempted. I think I have my mind made up.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2967266 - 08/05/04 09:09 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

indeed, that's how I was when I went to ozzfest.  jsut blutns being offered left and right and I was like, "nope, and goddamnit!!! pass it to the freakin left dude!!!!"  :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2967301 - 08/05/04 09:32 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I fell up the stairs and skinned my palms.  :frown:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains