Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Wierded out [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #2965812 - 08/04/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I was in a gay bar once. Being in NYC it's natural to make a friend here and there who isn't exactly straight as an arrow. So me and my friends are out one night and our one friend who is gay wants to check out this place called XL. The rest of us were bored as hell so we decide to go in for shits and giggles. Well the 5 of us walk in and literally, everyone in the bar just stops talking, and looks up at us. LOL priceless.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: Wierded out [Re: ]
    #2965813 - 08/04/04 08:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Oh I was once passing out in this bar in the village in nyc and every time I opened my eyes there would be these two dudes staring at me, my friends all saw em so they kept an eye on em. They probably slipped me a roofie and were waiting for the time to strike.

#2965819 - 08/04/04 08:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

They were all thinking fresh fish.

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #2965833 - 08/04/04 08:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:lol:

did you make that story up to feel pretty?

Re: Wierded out [Re: funkymonk]
    #2965837 - 08/04/04 08:24 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Lol nope. I dont lie.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #2966076 - 08/04/04 09:23 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

youve all herd my story...

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Re: Wierded out [Re: Vulture]
    #2966109 - 08/04/04 09:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I dont think I have?

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Wierded out [Re: Vulture]
    #2966167 - 08/04/04 09:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Where you the one who fondled a girl drunk only to find out that she was a he when you woke up in the morning?

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Wierded out [Re: Adom]
    #2966244 - 08/04/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

nope that was me

--------------------

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#2966247 - 08/04/04 10:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you should have led him on ... THEN smacked him in the nuts

--------------------

OfflineDF2K
Me.
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land before time
    #2966530 - 08/05/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

neither have i

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Wierded out [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2967107 - 08/05/04 07:47 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

HAHAHAHAHA! That was one funny story, I had to e-mail it around. I would of been pissed also but that was hilarious.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #2967246 - 08/05/04 08:55 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

opk here's what you do man, cause I lived around a bunch of brothers.

first you need confidence in your step, and when you make eye contact, just give them a nod, they'll respect you for it!!! trust me on this. most of them will jsut keep muggin, but just go about your business man, no need to ask dude, it's a free country. I know about gang lines and territories, but man, if you're not flossin the blue or the red, then there's no worry.

I used to get all nervous like that too, now I am like "hey ya'll wanna chief?"

seriously, weed is like the way to get to know people, just be yourself, and don't act scurred, and they'll respect you.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
    #2967272 - 08/05/04 09:12 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SHEIKofSHIITAKE said:Like when your walking down the block an you need to walk past a bunch of brothers. I will stop 15 feet away from them and ask them with a loud clear voice if I have promission to pass. Its all about respect man.

It's terrible that you feel like you have to do that. By stopping and asking to walk past them you're drawing attention to yourself, which makes you more vulnerable. They are likely to have LESS respect for such an out of the ordinary act of "politeness". You shouldn't feel the need to do that. Like kaiwoas said just walk straight past like you would anyone else.

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #2967375 - 08/05/04 10:05 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

a few years ago when i was 17 i decided to leave school for a bit and chill at this park just to relax since it was a stressful day i was just in my car with the door open enjoying the air and the water writing a letter and this like 40 y/o guy came up and started talking about my car, he was like nice whells you got (talking about the cheap hubcabs :rolleyes:) and he bent down to look at them and he was wearing really short cut off jeans and out popped his cock and balls. i didn't know what to do so i just looked at his face trying to ignore the c&b's and act like i didn't notice, he asked what i was doing and said writing a letter to my GIRLFRIEND, and kept mentioning it. he asked if i wanted to go for a walk in the woods since it was such a nice day and i said i was in a hurry and left quick like. i dunno why i didn't call him out for being a perv but i was just thinking about getting out of there, i shoulda called the cops i think as i kinda worry about him picking up a little boy playing while his mom is in the bathroom or something but i didn't :frown:

Re: Wierded out [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2967441 - 08/05/04 10:29 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

No you got it all wrong. You bring attention to your self beeing the only white boy in the ghetto. They see you a mile away. If they wanted they can run your pockets. A person I was talking to once was getting hassled by this dope dealer the dealer wasnt his dealer. The guys dealer sees whats going on and shoots the dude in the face. This is the kind of city I am dealing with. My boss was at a stop sign, guys surrounded his truck pulled him out beat him up while they stole all his tools.

In there world they never been treated with politnes/or respect from a white person. But you show them respect and its all good.

Kaiowas thats how I normaly roll just with a nod and a passer by but still some times I feel better voicing that i would like to pas by.

If any one is interested we can take a walk some time, I will show ya the darker side of life.

Re: Wierded out [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2967444 - 08/05/04 10:31 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Crime is the only thing that pays in some places.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#2967612 - 08/05/04 11:23 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

oh and one more thing, have a gun on you if the place is that bad.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineOuchITripped
|E|C|S|T|A|C|Y| ~ ~ ~My Anti-Drug~

Loc: Dallas, TX
    #2967651 - 08/05/04 11:38 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SHEIKofSHIITAKE said:
Dude when ur a whit boy in the fuckin ghetto you better walk with respect and if you need to walk threw a croud you better go with respect.  Yeah I am serious and I like to be alive at the end of the day.  Some places life aint no joke.  They understand whats up and they know they have an upper hand and if you dont respect them by asking they wont respect you when you walk by.

I used to live in the bronx, I understand you shiitake  :syringe:

--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: Wierded out [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2967656 - 08/05/04 11:39 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

wow, so when you'er the only white guy around...you just let them walk all over you?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag