Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Mother Of Accident Victim Shares Her Pain
    #2965491 - 08/04/04 08:45 PM (13 years, 15 days ago)

Continued from http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Number=2928349

http://www.10tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2133215

A Hamilton County grand jury indicted 24-year-old Jerald Hundley of Chillicothe on charges that included eight counts of vehicular homicide.

Police say he was pulled over for littering and then led them on a high speed chase before crashing the car and killing his four passengers.

Jill Adams' son T.J. was in the back of that car and pronounced dead on the scene. It is being called one of the worst traffic accidents in Hamilton County history.

Adams is mourning for both of her boys. Three years ago, her 22-year-old son Chad died of congestive heart failure. Three weeks ago, her 22-year-old son T.J. was thrown from the back of a car traveling more than 100 miles an hour.

"No one will say mom to me no more. Nothing, you know what I'm saying, nothing," says Adams.

Now the driver of that car, Jerald "JJ" Hundley is charged with eight counts of vehicular homicide, accused of killing T.J. and three other friends from Cincinnati.

Police say he was stopped for littering when he drove off, led police on a high speed chase, crashed the car and then walked away.

"But JJ got out and walked away and that's why I think of him as a coward. That's what I think of JJ, he's a coward," says Adams.

Adams is so angry, she says, the only thing that keeps her going is the thought of her son's accused killer being sentenced in the deaths.

Adams says, "Everybody asks me, 'Why don't you come out of the house?' I don't know. I can't. I don't want to. I'm scared. I'm afraid. I don't know what it is."

She says she's slept in T.J.'s bed every night since he died underneath his blanket. It is the only place, she says, she feels safe.

"I smell him; you know what I'm saying. And that's why I sleep in there every night, just so I can be close to him. Because I'll never be close to him again," says Adams.

Hundley also faces charges of aggravated drug trafficking and illegally having a weapon. Deputies found a loaded pistol and five pounds of psychedelic mushrooms at the scene.

If convicted, Hundley faces up to 65 years in prison.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Hundley guilty on all counts [Re: Anno]
    #3411855 - 11/26/04 12:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/news/stories/20041124/localnews/1642749.html

Hundley guilty on all counts
Man faces prison after deadly crash

Friends of Nicholas Lucke look at the spot where Lucke, Timothy Chaney, of Chillicothe, and sisters Nickole and Stacey Williamson were killed July 23 in a Hamilton County car crash. Jerald Hundley, of Chillicothe, was found guilty Tuesday of eight counts of vehicular homicide, four counts of failing to stop after an accident which caused an injury and one count each of failing to comply with a police officer's request, aggravated trafficking in drugs and illegally having a weapon.

A jury convicted a 25-year-old Chillicothe man Tuesday in the deaths of four people killed when he crashed the car he was driving July 23 while fleeing police.

Jurors deliberated about six hours before finding Jerald Hundley guilty on all 15 charges related to the July 23 accident on Fields Ertel Road.

Hundley was convicted in Hamilton County Common Pleas Court on eight charges of vehicular homicide for killing the passengers in his car: Nickole Williamson, 23, of Sycamore Township; her sister, Stacey, 15; Nicholas D. Lucke, 24, of Anderson Township; and Timothy J. Chaney, 22, of Chillicothe.

Prosecutors explained the eight homicide charges stem from charging Hundley two ways in each death. The first four homicide charges allege Hundley caused the deaths while under the influence of alcohol and driving on a suspended license; the other four homicide charges allege Hundley was driving recklessly while his license was under suspension.

Hundley was also convicted of four charges of failing to stop after an accident that involved an injury; failing to comply with a police officer's order; aggravated trafficking in drugs, because 5 pounds of the hallucinogen psilocybin was found in the car; and illegally having a weapon because a loaded pistol also was found in the car. Hundley was not allowed to have a gun because he had pending charges against him.

Hundley's lawyer had argued that one of the dead passengers, not his client, was driving the car.

Hamilton County Common Pleas Court Judge Patrick Dinkelacker will sentence Hundley Dec. 13. Hundley faces up to 112 years in prison.

"Four people are dead. I consider him to be a danger to the community and state because there is more than the charges here -- there are other charges pending in other counties," said Assistant Hamilton County Prosecutor David Prem. "He's demonstrated a flagrant disregard for authority and for life.

"That all warrants a very stiff sentence. What that will be is up to the judge."

A Warren County sheriff's deputy stopped Hundley July 23 in the parking lot of a Kroger store on Fields Ertel Road near Interstate 71, but the suspect fled.

Minutes later, the car crashed near Butler-Warren Road. Hundley walked away from the accident and was arrested after a person who lived near the accident found him sitting on her front porch five hours later.

"He's demonstrated a flagrant disregard for authority and for life. That all warrants a very stiff sentence. What that will be is up to the judge."

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Hundley sentenced to 80 years for crash that killed four [Re: Anno]
    #3502252 - 12/15/04 06:03 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20041213/NEWS01/412140304

Hundley sentenced to 80 years for crash that killed four

By Sharon Coolidge
Enquirer staff writer

A 25-year-old Chillicothe man was sentenced to 80 years in prison this morning in the deaths of four people killed when he crashed the car he was driving July 23 while fleeing police.

Jerald Hundley was convicted in Hamilton County Common Pleas Court in November on eight charges of vehicular homicide for killing the passengers in his car: Nickole Williamson, 23, of Sycamore Township; her sister, Stacey, 15; Nicholas D. Lucke, 24, of Anderson Township; and Timothy J. Chaney, 22, of Chillicothe.

Hundley was also convicted of four charges of failing to stop after an accident that involved an injury; failing to comply with a police officer's order; aggravated trafficking in drugs, because five pounds of psilocybin - an hallucinogen - was found in the car; and illegally having a weapon, because a loaded pistol also was found in the car. Hundley was not allowed to have a gun because he had pending charges against him.

Judge Patrick Dinkelacker sentenced Hundley, who faced up to 112 years in prison.

A Warren County sheriff's deputy stopped Hundley in the parking lot of a Kroger store on Fields Ertel Road near Interstate 71, but he fled.

Minutes later, the car crashed near Butler-Warren Road. Hundley walked away from the accident, and was arrested after a person who lived near the accident found him sitting on her front porch five hours later.

InvisibleJoshua
Holoman
Male

Loc: The Matrix
Re: Hundley sentenced to 80 years for crash that killed four [Re: Anno]
    #3504000 - 12/15/04 04:37 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This is very sad...my feelings go out to the families of those who were killed.

Joshua

--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service