Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMcKennaFan
I like loudsilences
WOW..What a suprise!!
    #2965115 - 08/04/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

So AFOAF has been going through his first grow attempt for a while now, so when I found out about this little suprise I just had to post. So after his first flush he did a dunk and roll, and waited patiently. He was starting to get concerned becuse he could only see one pin forming on the cake for the second flush, he started to notice that this might be a REALLY BIG Mushie and he was right take a look at this

This sucker weighed out to exactly 1 oz wet  :grin: He couldnt belive it, here is another pic to judge size put my friend is a big guy with really big hands and it barely fit in his palm!!

LOL so with this weight is this a pretty big mushie? what have some of you guys/gals got for your biggest shroom? Hope you all like just thought it was post worthy as it was definetly the biggest mushie i have ever seen  :tongue2:

--------------------
Anything I might post on this site is fictional, the only knowledge I have is from reading post's on this site. I do not conduct any illegal activites whatsoever in any way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOuchITripped
|E|C|S|T|A|C|Y| ~ ~ ~My Anti-Drug~

Loc: Dallas, TX
Re: WOW..What a suprise!! [Re: McKennaFan]
    #2965128 - 08/04/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That mushroom, has a very large stem, but isn't a large mushroom in general, the cap could be considered small.

--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

OfflineTripleB
Hobbyist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #2965131 - 08/04/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

1 oz, the size of a lighter?? ... wtf did u use to grow?

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
Re: WOW..What a suprise!! [Re: TripleB]
    #2965143 - 08/04/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

must have a really dense stem, and i noticed a trend on the shroomery..... a lot of potheads.... everyone just happens to have a lighter for comparison.... wtf lol!

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Offlineupspoon

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: WOW..What a suprise!! [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2965194 - 08/04/04 04:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

^^^^^ hahahah that happens

--------------------
***Spiral Out, Keep going.***

OfflineMcKennaFan
I like loudsilences
Re: WOW..What a suprise!! [Re: upspoon]
    #2965306 - 08/04/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

LOL guys yeah the pics dont show that well but the cap is pretty big :tongue2: its just kinnda starting to fold with being under a fan for a while. but yes the stem is huge, mabye I'll have to ask my friend to try and measure what it is round.

TripleB it was grown on a BRF cake

Hehe...lighter....what can i say my friend see's alot of post here at the shroomery...must be a copy cat situation LOL thanks for the replies guys--

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------
Anything I might post on this site is fictional, the only knowledge I have is from reading post's on this site. I do not conduct any illegal activites whatsoever in any way.

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

Loc: Maryland
    #2965320 - 08/04/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

watch, now ur gonna eat it and its gonna be bunk :blush:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
534 topic views. 17 members, 101 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.