Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: Level 5
    #97328 - 04/08/01 07:02 PM (23 years, 13 days ago)

This was alot of fun, anyone else got high dose stories???

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #288613 - 04/08/01 07:02 PM (23 years, 13 days ago)

This was alot of fun, anyone else got high dose stories???

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #296298 - 04/18/01 05:00 PM (23 years, 3 days ago)

that "click" thing happens to me a LOT when i smoke pot.

feels like you are only catching 4 out of 5 of every second of time that passes. or like you keep waking up every few seconds from being passed out. kind of hard to describe, and in some ways is more intense than anything i've felt on shrooms before (and hell, last time i did them i was GONE!).

then again, my mind likes to trip when i smoke weed, for some reason :P

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Level 5 [Re: egolesss]
    #306421 - 05/01/01 12:45 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I've had a level5 trip once maybe twice. The first time was an accident sorta.I had eaten mushrooms before and triped a few times but only on about 2.7grams.Anyways I had a chance to grab some cubensis from a local buddy about an oz so of coarse I jumped on it. i had 2 friends over that I had triped with before so we each ate 3.5 grams.So we're sitting around drinking beer waiting for them to kick in and then we decided to watch a movie.Everyone is tripping out on the movie but me I'm not tripping at all yet so I feel cheated.I decide I will eat more cubensis so I'll be tripping like they are (good idea) ha.
I grab an an another eighth and begin munchin got the bag down.By then I have five opened 22's of olde next to me and I'm starting to trip so being the smart person I am I grab another bag of cub's and began to eat them. About that tine one my friends who was already tripping said hey you better take it easy with those I laugh then look at all the empty shroom bags and all the beers on the floor and think to myself hum I'm pretty high.Then I look at the third bag of cub's I had begun eating and the shrooms started to move in the bag.Right about then i realized i had bitten off a little more then i could chew.I proceed to speak gibberish and then folded out. basically I couldn't move or had no desire to.My friends kept checking to see if i was alrihgt but I couldn't reply at that particular time.Then I had an out of body experience it was definatly weird.My eyes were closed but i could see everthing in the room. It seemed to last forever.when i finally pulled through I realized how good it was to get my grip back.All in All i would say it's not something I'm in a hurry to repeat.

Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: Level 5 [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #307131 - 05/01/01 10:31 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

Funny you mention alcohol, because I have never been able to reach the levels of complete loss without it . I'm not sure if it's because of absorption throught the blood or what, but without some sort of alchohol consumption I have only been able to reach the plain below freedom and the trip won't let me into the next level.When I posted the update to this trip I failed to mention that I didn't reach a level 5 . I remember the last level 5 I did have very well though, it was long since I origionally wrote this post. 8 grams and several lemon drops and I was going into my peak of the last level 5 ride and it was kinda scarry, but I knew what was happening, as I kept sliding into egoloss, further and longer with each loss until I was absolute.....................egoloss.................Coming back was a rough ride though because I remember being tired and disoriented every second I could comprehend on the ride back I remember saying ok, I'm here I'm here, i'm ok, then bamm gone again...Like you said to get the grip back is so calming, thats why I think going crazy is the hard part, because once your there the rest is easy although for me on the last one, coming back was both horrifying and the best feeling in the world to be able to grasp reality a little bit at a time till it was all back 8)...I've found your alone on these trips, some people or entities make a presence, but even with other trippers or sitters, your alone in mind....

--------------------

Offlinegoblin

Loc: Latvia
    #308269 - 05/03/01 03:50 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

This is the good idea. You have not lived properly and cannot die not having done level 5. Maybe it will scare but not if you calm and relax and have good set. Do it! It will not make you crazy and will not kill I promise.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale