Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Going Nowhere Fast
spore vendors
    #2955644 - 08/02/04 09:59 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i think that all spore vendors should start carrying "Perfectly Functional" brand spore syringes. these syringes greatly expedite growing times! so???? snap to it!

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: spore vendors [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2955703 - 08/02/04 10:14 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Spore vendors offer spores for microscopy use only. To advertise or promote these types of products with an expressed or even IMPLIED language that suggests the should be culitvated would be illegal on our part. To say our spore syringes are "perfectly functional" would imply just that.. because as they are sold already they are already perfectly functional for microscopy use.

:smile:

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Re: spore vendors [Re: psilocyber]
    #2955732 - 08/02/04 10:19 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

then you could go at it from a microscopy point of view. the spores are more dispersed with these syringes thus easier to distinguish a single spore.(the growing implications were merely for legal areas)

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

#2956858 - 08/02/04 03:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

The term Perfectly Functional was a suggested term in pre production
As its introducted into the market it will be renamed im sure.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#2956938 - 08/02/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mycopsycho said:
i think that all spore vendors should start carrying "Perfectly Functional" brand spore syringes. these syringes greatly expedite growing times! so???? snap to it!

The only vendors that will add  "some other guys" syringes are those that don't have confidence in their own products.

This might be ok for a "newbie" vendor but I can guarantee you any reputable vendor that has a few years under their belt won't be interested.

I take extreme pride in selling genuine TLG spore syringes and my customers appear to appreciate this as well as evidenced by our high percentage of repeat business.

Customer loyalty is what drives the business.

Wouldn't want to ever put that at risk.  :sun:

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
Re: spore vendors [Re: boxtop703]
    #2956966 - 08/02/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

lol, you two are funny! afoaf has tried vendor syringes here and has tried the Perfectly Functional syringes and knows that the Perfectly Functional syringes blow yours away. sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they ARE superior. as for the name, i do not know. i'mnot trying to throw a pile in the fan, don't get me wrong, i'm just stating facts! :hippie: :peace:

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

#2957011 - 08/02/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

LOL
It is a formula. kinda like the ones from the old days im a new vender here but been around the spore block. I myself have viewed them. Someones spore quality and genetics have nothing to do with it. guess youll just have to see them box there something else.

OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

#2957027 - 08/02/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Acutlly let me say there genetics have nothing to do with it.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#2957032 - 08/02/04 03:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

mycopsycho said:
lol, you two are funny! afoaf has tried vendor syringes here and has tried the Perfectly Functional syringes and knows that the Perfectly Functional syringes blow yours away. sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they ARE superior. as for the name, i do not know. i'mnot trying to throw a pile in the fan, don't get me wrong, i'm just stating facts! :hippie: :peace:

One thing that doesn't happen here is Shroomery vendors slandering each other's products....

If you're going to spam for another vendor, try and do it with a little class.

OfflineSpores_101
Mycologist

#2957043 - 08/02/04 03:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Im saying what i know are facts boxtop im not slandering at all i dont carry the product and either do you i know about it though..

Invisiblemycopsycho
Tit Inspector.
Male
Folding@home Statistics
    #2957071 - 08/02/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i am, i said i wasn't trying to start any trouble. i am merely stating facts as afore mentioned. and slandering? i was just reitterating afoaf's findings. genetics does not play a role here (as long as your prints aren't too old) but process does, and i would have to say that the process for Perfectly Functional syringes is somewhat unique when compared to yours. i'm sure if i WERE slandering you an admin/mod would lock this thread, but the keyword there is IF. :grin:

--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #2960649 - 08/03/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Perfectly Functional syringes or no, all of our vendors who carry mushroom spores are legitimately distributing high quality products. Never has one of our sponsor vendors here sent out 'blank' syringes; so as far as I'm concerned it's the customer service that really counts.

That being said, starting a thread here to promote a third party's product is not appropriate. Our sponsor vendors pay for their advertising space here, and in so doing allow us to continue to have the wonderful community we do - if you believe this Perfectly Functional syringe place is so great, then by all means please forward them to: http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/25338.

Until they inquire and are approved to support this community, please don't directly undermine our vendors (as well as indirectly undermine the Shroomery) on their behalf.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale