Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
i have to go to the DMV shortly
    #2959412 - 08/03/04 10:20 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I hate this place!!!!

worst place on earth

ever

grrrrrrrrrr............. :mad2:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: kaiowas]
    #2959436 - 08/03/04 10:24 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: i have to go to the DMV shortly [Re: ]
    #2959452 - 08/03/04 10:28 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Beat me to it!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: i have to go to the DMV shortly [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2959461 - 08/03/04 10:30 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

"you've been to the dmv right??

or as I like to call it

SATAN's ASSHOLE

everyone is standing there holding their own hands, and no one is talking, but they are all thinking the same thing

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO!!!! GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what they should do, jsut have someone in the corner as you walk in, just punch you in the face!

"AHHHHH!!! well waiting in line aint so bad after the punch in the face."

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Male

Re: i have to go to the DMV shortly [Re: kaiowas]
    #2959465 - 08/03/04 10:32 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

One time my friend Larry and I walked into the DMV - and int he middle of this neighborhood where it is in Queens, it's a pretty shitty place, and everyone in there just looked completely lost, shirts unbuttoned and scratching themselves, I'll never get it out of my head.

And we're standing in the front doors, about to step further inside, and Larry says, "Well, if this isn't a regular den of valedictorians." in such a foppish way...good times good times.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2959470 - 08/03/04 10:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i mean if I didn't have to stop smoking pot, it'd be all good, cause then I could be in there with a fat ass grin watching all the other people suffer  :wink:

--------------------

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2959472 - 08/03/04 10:34 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:
"you've been to the dmv right??

or as I like to call it

SATAN's ASSHOLE

everyone is standing there holding their own hands, and no one is talking, but they are all thinking the same thing

:rotfl: 

I am sorry, my friend.  One word of advice to make your line standing more pleasant: bring a good book and do some stretches as you read it.  And maybe bring a nice coffee drink too. :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Male

#2959473 - 08/03/04 10:35 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Why no smoke pot?!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: i have to go to the DMV shortly [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2959476 - 08/03/04 10:35 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'll bring a pogo stick in and jumnp around waiting for my number to be called.

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2959479 - 08/03/04 10:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

cause like...I need benefits and stuff, and well this job I'm trying to get drug tests..

it's a crappy mouth swab test too, which means like...2 months of no smoking instead of one

:razz:

--------------------

Male

#2959483 - 08/03/04 10:37 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Dang man, much sympathy to you! Drug tests are just wrong in my opinion unless the person's going to be handling huge heavy machinery or something, in which case I might understand not wanting an employee who has a habit or anything...

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2959490 - 08/03/04 10:39 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

haha no...ever hear of costco???

yeah, so like I'll probably be working hte gas station there...or better yet, telling people where toiletries are..or better yet, checking the people's reciets on their way out....or...pushing carts...or....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah hehehehehehe

--------------------

Male

#2959496 - 08/03/04 10:40 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Will you at least be able to eat all the delicious free samples?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2959502 - 08/03/04 10:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

most likely, but they don't want me cooking those lol

I'll cook my own meals and mug people who are waiting to try samples hehehehe

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2959520 - 08/03/04 10:46 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

and it's like

in the future.......everything will be instant...

here's my food  *poof*

need to go to bangcock  *poof*

but the dmv...will still take like 9 fucking seconds :mad2:

haha I love dane cook :lol:

--------------------

Male

#2959522 - 08/03/04 10:47 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Who's that?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2959528 - 08/03/04 10:49 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

one of the funniest comedians I have ever heard.  seriously, check that guy out

he had a special on comedy central, had me and all my buddies laughing hysterically fthe entire time.  he doesn't let up

really animated and just plain hilarious :thumbup:

--------------------

Male

#2959529 - 08/03/04 10:50 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds cool, will do.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

#2959533 - 08/03/04 10:50 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i think he's from NY *nudge*

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub